watch now

Author Topic: Celebrity Sightings Thread 15  (Read 157365 times)

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Celebrity Sightings Thread 15
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2014, 10:18:05 am »
^ Agree with you.  Just to compare, I saw Agot Isidro a few days ago too at Eastwood.  No make-up and mukhang galling din from a workout.  Agot looked fresh though.  Si Georgina, hindi ko mapapansin kung hindi siya tall.  Ibang-iba the way she looks au naturel from her larger than life billboards.

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Celebrity Sightings Thread 15
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2014, 12:30:58 am »
I saw Rafael Rosel (sorry if misspelled yung surname haha) sa BGC kanina ampogi niya hahaha napakasimple lang nakacap siya he was wearing a grey shirt tapos shorts, may kasama siyang girl pero siya lang talaga tinititigan ko super pogi.

leilaniandson_onlineshop

  • Guest
Re: Celebrity Sightings Thread 15
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2014, 04:38:16 am »
  I saw Hayden Kho and Vicki Belo. Nakaakbay si Hayden while Vicki nakayapak sa baywayng while they were walking in Geenbelt few days ago. Super sweet and higpit ng yakap and I heard Vicki nagbaby talk. Kadiri. It is ok if vicki dates younger men pero to take Hayden back after what he did was like...yuck. No self respect.  Siguro matatanggap mo if nambababe lang hindi yung nagvideo pa ng mga mga girls. I never buy Belos products and Hayden's perfume.

iska-hazel

  • Guest
Re: Celebrity Sightings Thread 15
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2014, 06:10:57 am »
friend ko nakita si billy crawford and colleen garcia sa s&r bgc

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: Celebrity Sightings Thread 15
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2014, 07:59:59 am »
Rica Peralejo with her little Philip. Ang sexy. Parang hindi nanganak. Totally opposite with her sister Paula Peralejo who I saw yesterday at project pie Eastwood. She's huge. Ang laki ng balakang and ang puwet

gorgeousgem

  • Guest
Re: Celebrity Sightings Thread 15
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2014, 01:55:07 pm »
I saw Barbie Almalbis (not sure if correct spelling) husband and kids in BGC. Her daughter talked to me while I'm breastfeeding, she's soooo sweet, pretty and witty.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Celebrity Sightings Thread 15
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2014, 11:52:15 pm »
james yap and his gf at a wedding we attended. the girl is really pretty and sexy, pictures don't do her any justice. mahilig din mag selfie si girl with james haha and james is very friendly and accommodating.

RichV

  • Guest
Re: Celebrity Sightings Thread 15
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2014, 09:37:36 am »
^ Little_princess, I've never seen James' girlfriend in person but she looks stunning even in pictures so I can imagine how gorgeous she must be in person.

In this picture from today's Philstar she can pass for an international movie star!

http://www.philstar.com/entertainment/2014/03/10/1298972/james-has-3-good-reasons-celebrate

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Celebrity Sightings Thread 15
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2014, 09:48:16 am »
^that is soooooh true..
tuwing nakikita ko sya sa office lobby namin namamangha ako.. ;)

LGV

  • Guest
Re: Celebrity Sightings Thread 15
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2014, 10:16:05 am »
nakipicture ako with John Estrada in Stabucks ATC haha dati ko na sya nakikita sa Starbucks din someweher in Fort nung buntis pa si Prescilla. Pero ngayon he looks so binata hindi mo aakalaing may edad na. So nagpaapicture ako haha!

eternalpink

  • Guest
Re: Celebrity Sightings Thread 15
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2014, 11:15:22 am »
Gina Alajar in Abe Restaurant, ATC last Thursday.

Ryan & Judy Ann Agoncillo's kids playing in front of Starbucks, ATC (hindi ko nakita sila Juday) ;D

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Celebrity Sightings Thread 15
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2014, 03:05:49 pm »
RichV, she looks dry and old in some pictures but in real life, she really looks very pretty. Tall, sexy and her "whiteness" looks creamy and nice and not dull.

She seems to be really smitten with James Yap, very affectionate. James naman was brooding and quiet but he is friendly naman.

RichV

  • Guest
Re: Celebrity Sightings Thread 15
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2014, 06:27:13 pm »
^^ Interesting, LittleP! :)

I actually think James girlfriend looks pretty hot in the photos I've seen Lol!!
Swerte ni James, MAJOR UPGRADE talaga si Ms Italian Banker compared to his ex hehe :)

snowhannah

  • Guest
Re: Celebrity Sightings Thread 15
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2014, 01:04:42 am »
Erich Gonzales at  the lower ground level of Mega A, last night before 10 p.m.

Pansinin because of the makeup, skinny figure and killer heels.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Celebrity Sightings Thread 15
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2014, 08:53:10 am »
Lorna Tolentino at Romulo Café last night

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Celebrity Sightings Thread 15
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2014, 12:13:28 pm »
RichV, agree! Major upgrade and she's pretty friendly, talk with anyone and doesn't choose the people she interacts with. James naman is friendly but I think he is naturally a man of few words.

On topic, Yayo Aguila outside their house. Didn't realize we're almost neighbors

izabelle

  • Guest
Re: Celebrity Sightings Thread 15
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2014, 06:00:43 am »
  I saw Hayden Kho and Vicki Belo. Nakaakbay si Hayden while Vicki nakayapak sa baywayng while they were walking in Geenbelt few days ago. Super sweet and higpit ng yakap and I heard Vicki nagbaby talk. Kadiri. It is ok if vicki dates younger men pero to take Hayden back after what he did was like...yuck. No self respect.  Siguro matatanggap mo if nambababe lang hindi yung nagvideo pa ng mga mga girls. I never buy Belos products and Hayden's perfume.

so sila nanaman???! jusko, tignan mo nga naman ano, sobrang yaman nitong si Vicky Belo and very successful, bakit hindi nalang maging happy alone, hindi nya need ng lalaki na katulad ni hayden para lang maging happy.  ::)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Celebrity Sightings Thread 15
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2014, 10:56:46 pm »
Yasmine something na taga-GMA. I saw her and her family at S&R last week. I've always known na wala sya talagang star factor, sorry sa fans. TO lang husband nito ah, parang nagmukhang maid sya dahil sa kakabalik sa counter to get their food, drinks, and box of pizza while the hubby was just sitting pretty talking on the phone the entire time. I mean, it may be about business, who knows but hello hinde ba kayang ibaba muna ang phone and tulungan ang wife? 3 beses nagpabalik balik sa counter with heavy trays of food (plus the pizza). Kakaloka.

ava_camille

  • Guest
Re: Celebrity Sightings Thread 15
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2014, 12:54:21 am »
Last saturday at snr bgc Jessy Mendiola & Lovi Poe

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Celebrity Sightings Thread 15
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2014, 01:19:14 am »
^^
Pwede ding the girl is all about serving her husband. Pero yeah, most guys would assist their women lalo na kung madaming bitbit or hawak.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close