Author Topic: What is your theme song? Why did you choose that song?  (Read 1814 times)

mynameisxtine

  • Guest
What is your theme song? Why did you choose that song?
« on: February 14, 2014, 10:35:25 pm »
Anong ang theme song ninyo ni partner/asawa/bf/gf? Bakit ninyo napili ang song na yun? Ano ang naging message ng song sa relationship nyo?

^^kami.. madami eh.. LOL. Since band vocalist si BF before, madami siyang alam na kanta. And kung ano yung kanta na maalala nya, na tutugma sa naging takbo ng relationship namin within the day, kakantahin nya yun. Pero mostly, Freestyle and South Border ang madalas niya kantahin.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 11:12:03 pm by mynameisxtine »

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: What is your theme song? Why did you choose that song?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 12:13:04 am »
According to him, I Can't Believe My Eyes by Air Supply daw bagay samin. Pero ang song ko for him is Stay With Me by Colbie Caillat.

alex.g

  • Guest
Re: What is your theme song? Why did you choose that song?
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 06:47:50 am »
I'd Rather by Luther Vandross is my song for him and eventually became our song for each other na.. hehe

I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else
I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself
I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart
I'd rather have the one who holds my heart
who holds my heart


mynameisxtine

  • Guest
Re: What is your theme song? Why did you choose that song?
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 12:07:46 am »
That's a nice song

simang

  • Guest
Re: What is your theme song? Why did you choose that song?
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 04:36:10 pm »
We Are Young by Fun :-)

katrinac

  • Guest
Re: What is your theme song? Why did you choose that song?
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 12:06:46 am »
You and Me Song - by The Wannadies  :)   (more on alternative sya, pero super ganda ng lyrics). Tsaka Fresh Feeling by Arctic Monkeys (alternative ulit). ginamit namin yan nung first dance  namin ni hubby nung kasal namin.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close