watch now

Author Topic: all about the First Trimester {Part 2}  (Read 187221 times)

simpleemie

  • Guest
Re: all about the First Trimester {Part 2}
« Reply #540 on: August 05, 2015, 12:07:00 pm »
makukuha sa  medication yan sis dont worry ☺

andy2014

  • Guest
Re: all about the First Trimester {Part 2}
« Reply #541 on: August 06, 2015, 10:40:15 am »
First pregnancy - first trimester. So far wala naman akong morning sickness pero madalas akong sinisikmura especially after lunch. Wala din akong appetite kumain, madami akong ayaw ng amoy at food. Pero pinipilit ko pa din kumain for baby

stupidgal

  • Guest
Re: all about the First Trimester {Part 2}
« Reply #542 on: August 07, 2015, 07:19:57 pm »
Morning sickness became worse on my 11wk. Prior to 10wks slight hilo lang and picky sa food pero hindi yung point na kelangang mag cr pag kumakain. Ngayon hindi na ko makaubos ng isang buong meal. Pinipilit ko na lang mag fruits para kahit papano may nutrients si baby.

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: all about the First Trimester {Part 2}
« Reply #543 on: August 09, 2015, 12:09:02 am »
Hi sissies..

Would like to ask lang if pwede kaya magtravel 4w  to 7w pregnant? My hubby and I will fly Aug this year ehh, kaso I was thinking na baka buntis na ako nun (hoping)..

Thank you ladies!

I was travelling between week 1- 6. This is heavy travelling, as in 2 continents, 9 countries and i dunno how many cities. Maybe 20 cities in 6 weeks. We conceived the baby during or trip. I found out i was preggy right after our trip and had my ultra sound during week 8. I have a very healthy baby boy who is now 1. I travelled ulit ng week 19-26. If your healthy naman then no problem.

stupidgal

  • Guest
Re: all about the First Trimester {Part 2}
« Reply #544 on: August 10, 2015, 05:43:28 pm »
^ Me too, I travelled when I was between 4-5 weeks and even did heavy trekking.  Now, super healthy naman si baby. But prior to that planned vacation, I asked my ob if it's safe and may go signal naman. Since iba iba naman preganancy per mommy, it's still better for you to check with your OB.

msals2007

  • Guest
Re: all about the First Trimester {Part 2}
« Reply #545 on: August 26, 2015, 12:30:43 pm »
Hirap talaga ng first trimester. kung pwede lang hatakin mga araw para ika-4th month ko na agad. ang hirap ng feeling na lagi kang naduduwal tapos very sensitive ng pang amoy. Ayoko ng amoy ng mga nilulutong ulam especially fish. Very picky eater din ako ngayon, di nakakaubos ng isang buong meal. ang mahirap pa nagstart na naman akong maglaway kaya dapat laging may lamang candy ang bibig ko. Last night nakatulog akong may soft candy sa bibig para lang mapigilan ang paglalaway. Hirap

rei_ricci

  • Guest
Re: all about the First Trimester {Part 2}
« Reply #546 on: August 28, 2015, 12:24:17 am »
6 weeks here! i'm a little worried though kasi wala akong symptoms except for mild cramping from time to time and sometimes sore breasts.  It's my second pregnancy and my first one was blighted ovum based sa result ng u/s. Wala rin ako symptoms nung first pregnancy except for craving but i had spotting for days. This time, no spotting naman but the similarities na halos walang symptoms makes me worry. I'm having my bloodwork later today and i hope na everything is okay.

Lauren_GT

  • Guest
Re: all about the First Trimester {Part 2}
« Reply #547 on: August 28, 2015, 12:41:43 am »
I don't know what is wrong with me --- i think it is mostly in my mind, pero I eat like a mad woman lately. I am on my 9th week pa lang ang feel constantly hungry. I am very aware that 'eating for two' is not healthy but I am constantly hungry, like every hour huhuhu

skela96c

  • Guest
Re: all about the First Trimester {Part 2}
« Reply #548 on: August 28, 2015, 02:39:28 pm »
^i guess it's ok to eat every hour, as long as small, nutritious meals naman.  or baka you feel hungry kasi hindi filling yung kinakain mo?

basta stay away from chips and instant noodles, sweets.

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: all about the First Trimester {Part 2}
« Reply #549 on: August 28, 2015, 04:10:13 pm »
I was also constantly hungry when I was pregnant... I ate often (I think every 2 hours) but didn't gain a lot of weight so I guess my body really needed that much energy. It was, afterall, growing a baby.

I would eat fruit and nut bars, instant soups (packet mixes), bit of bread, etc... basta I stocked up on easy to nibble on like those at work. I drank a LOT of water too.

tigerlily17

  • Guest
Re: all about the First Trimester {Part 2}
« Reply #550 on: August 31, 2015, 07:50:24 pm »
pajoin... im on my 6w, will have my repeat ultrasound after 2 wks to see if tumaas hb ni baby from 110 bpm to 120 bpm. Thank God at wala naman akong naeexperience na nasusuka or acidic.

Ang pinakachallenging lang sa akin ay yung nahihilo ako at ihi ng ihi na halos nasa kalagitnaaan ng tulog pero need mong tumayo para umihi at masasabayan pa ng hilo.

We can all do this!

ghye

  • Guest
Re: all about the First Trimester {Part 2}
« Reply #551 on: September 01, 2015, 10:39:53 am »
My first pregnancy and now is totally different.  During my first one, three years ago, I didn't have any problems. I felt so normal, no cravings, no dislikes or likes.  Just what I was used to do.  This time around, ahh, I'm having a hard one, though tolerable but I'm uneasy about it.  My number one dilemma is my food.  I don't specifically know what to eat.  I used to like this kind of viand the past days but now, I feel like vomiting if I see one even if I requested for it.  And I feel so heavy and lazy.  Only if it is possible to just lie on bed the whole day.  Each pregnancy is really unique.  Hope things will change on the 2nd trimester.

msals2007

  • Guest
Re: all about the First Trimester {Part 2}
« Reply #552 on: September 01, 2015, 11:31:11 am »
Parehas tayo. Ang hirap palaging isipin kung anong gusto kong kainin. Lahat ng mga gusto ko before walang appeal sa akin ngayon. Saka ayoko ng lasa ng toothpaste. After brushing my teeth, kain ako agad ng fruits para mawala yung lasa ng toothpaste sa bibig ko. Kelangan lang talagang kumain for the baby pero after ng kumain, sumasama na pakiramdam ng sikmura ko na parang gusto ko laging ilabas kinain ko.

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: all about the First Trimester {Part 2}
« Reply #553 on: September 01, 2015, 07:02:49 pm »
Ang hirap yung morning sickness ko wholeday umaga suka ako sa gabi nahihilo tapos pag nasa work ako gutom palagi.

Wantstobeamom

  • Guest
Re: all about the First Trimester {Part 2}
« Reply #554 on: September 01, 2015, 09:52:33 pm »
Hi sa lahat, pasali.  Nakalipat din dito from TTC thread :)
I'm on my seventh week wala pa ultrasound kaya medyo praning pa.  I had no symptoms, not until last weekend.  Lahat ng naiisip na pagkain naduduwal ako, kaya three days na akong toast lang, fruits and any dry na pagkain na plain lang ang lasa.  Di rin ako masyado makatulog sa gabi kasi lagi ako naiihi ang sobrang sakit ng breasts ko.  Have you experienced this?   I am wondering lang kasi sa gabi siya masakit pag umaga naman okay lang, carry lang.

ghye

  • Guest
Re: all about the First Trimester {Part 2}
« Reply #555 on: September 02, 2015, 12:21:34 pm »
^Aw, congratulations on your upcoming baby.  Always keep safe, visit your OB for a confirmation, must do's and for prenatal vitamins.

Wantstobeamom

  • Guest
Re: all about the First Trimester {Part 2}
« Reply #556 on: September 03, 2015, 12:19:16 am »
^Aw, congratulations on your upcoming baby.  Always keep safe, visit your OB for a confirmation, must do's and for prenatal vitamins.

If this for me, thank you :) :)  Yap my doctor already confirmed pregnancy through blood test. I had blood draw for two consecutive days to see if its doubling, okay naman ang count.  Kaso no ultrasound pa, they won't do super early ultrasound should be at  7-10 weeks.  Next week na, a month after nagpositive.  The longest 4 weeks of my life.

ghye

  • Guest
Re: all about the First Trimester {Part 2}
« Reply #557 on: September 03, 2015, 11:10:27 am »
^I feel you.  My 4 weeks ordeal just ended last Tuesday when I went to my OB for ultrasound and finally confirmed the heartbeat and growth of my new baby.  I had my PT first week of August when I didn't have my period and it was positive but I waited for my 8th week before going to my OB for the ultrasound.  I learned from my first pregnancy.  I went to the OB after confirming from PT that it was positive but what she saw was just a gestational sac, no heartbeat yet so she asked me to return after two weeks to see if there's already a heartbeat.  I hate TVU pa naman. 
Day in day out the past days, I'm always looking at the calendar counting the days when will I visit my OB. haha.

sweetczarina

  • Guest
Re: all about the First Trimester {Part 2}
« Reply #558 on: September 03, 2015, 05:01:36 pm »
mga sis, 1 week na lang at matatapos na ko sa 1st trimester..  ;D
I have a scheduled TVS later with my OB..

I have a question na medyo nakakahiya ng very light: Ok lang bang mag make love kami ni hubby prior sa TVS? makikita ba sa screen yun? hahaha.. say, mga 2 to 3 hours after sex?

bk

  • Guest
Re: all about the First Trimester {Part 2}
« Reply #559 on: September 05, 2015, 01:17:35 am »
^^ I totally can relate. Nung first pregnancy ko din I went to the OB agad after ko nagpositive sa PT. Turns out less than 5 weeks pa lang so gestational sac pa lang nakikita and I was advised to do another trans-v after 2 weeks. And so I did. At super hate ko din yung trans-v. Awkward pa rin kahit na sabihing doctor naman gagawa at saka kinda icky feeling. So I promised myself na sa second preganancy ko I'll wait til at least 6 weeks na before magpacheck up pero iinom na ko nun ng folic acid.

^I'm not sure kung makikita sa screen pero kung hindi kayo magcondom, feeling ko baka may residue pa na naiwan sa loob tapos pag insert ng device na pang TVS e merong dumikit dun. So pag pull out nung devise makikita nung sonologist? :P

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close