We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^too early pa kasi sis e. if positive ka sa PT, then 90% chance na yun na pregnant ka nga. need to verify lang if magkaka heartbeat at hindi sya blighted ovum lang.tama yan folic acid nga. even when you're trying to conceive pa lang, it's best to take folic acid na.
^ Halos same tayo ng dates sis. When I went to my OB assumed 6wks preggy din ako. Yung TransV ultrasound kelangan talaga yun kasi it will verify positive pregnancy dahil dun makikita yung heartbeat kung meron o wala. Di kasi pwede i-conclude na preggy nga kung hindi pa naman nakikita yung heartbeat. Nandun na rin yung condition nung developing embryo, like position nya, if may bleeding ka ba, kung normal yung heartbeat nya, etc. I had my transV last 15 lang. Confirmed and 6wks 5d preggy. Nung first visit ko kay OB pinapsmear nya rin ako.
Almost done with the first trimester. Kanina we rushed to the emergency kasi I had really painful puson and tagiliran. It's UTI. Umabot na sa blood yung infection. We opted to stay out and that I take antibiotics, on 26 babalik kami for another cbc and urinalysis. Pinag take rin ako ni OB ng para sa puson (pampakapit) not Duphaston, sadly I can't take it next time na kasi nagpapalpitate ako. :/ Kelangan hindi ako mag-fever the coming days, that would mean the infection's gone up to the kidneys kasi and it's become severe. Good news though, my baby's okay naman and I finally heard its heartbeat through the doppler! It's really music to my ears. Nakakatuwa talaga. 😊 Merry Christmas to us all!