We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I go for Option No. 5.
Hi mga sis! We're going to hk and macau on june for our honeymoon. Please comment on this itinerary if it is doable:Sun 10am arrival in HKIA - then Macau day tripMon Noah's ark, Ngong Ping, DisneylandTue Repulse Bay, Ocean Park, Symphony of LightsWed Avenue of Stars, Ding Ding Tram, The Peak, Madame Tussauds - then 730pm flight back to MNL
Sorry girls, I was not able to back read. Please ignore my question about the outfit/winter clothing. Please do give more suggestions on what else I can do. I will be alone in HK for 12 hours Skip na all the tourist spots because I have been to those places already. Has anyone here visited the Prada space outlet or the Ap Lei Chau Horizon plaza outlets? What is the best way to commute from HKIA to City Gate outlets?
^Sa DL dahil sila sis ang magkalapit.
^^^What time ang uwi niyo sa last day?