watch now

Author Topic: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 20 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)  (Read 47068 times)

graciaclave

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 20 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #200 on: May 02, 2014, 12:56:53 am »
Miracle in cell no. 7 - 10/10

sobrang touching nung story... nakakatawa yung ibang parts pero nakakaiyak. Ganda nung story

charmed_gal

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 20 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #201 on: May 02, 2014, 08:08:52 am »


spiderman 2 in 3d- 7/10

may part na nakaka antok  ???

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 20 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #202 on: May 02, 2014, 09:43:54 am »
American Hustle - 8/10 well, i thought at first boring movie sya. pero naaliw naman ako. :) esp kay Jennifer Lawrence! haha. and Amy Adams is really pretty. :)

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 20 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #203 on: May 02, 2014, 10:32:05 am »
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - 7/10


Could've been better and yes, there were dragging parts *insert yawn here*.

Didn't see that one coming with Gwen Stacy, though.

Tip: No post-credits re 3rd installment.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 20 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #204 on: May 02, 2014, 02:36:25 pm »
Amazing Spiderman 2 - 9/10 eto pinakafave ko from all the spidey movies I've watched. It's funny and I love Andrew and Emma's chemistry too. Nakakakilig lang! Super chic rin ng mga suot ni Gwen! Love her style here.

sima

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 20 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #205 on: May 02, 2014, 06:28:11 pm »
Devil's Due :( :( :( :( :(

April30

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 20 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #206 on: May 02, 2014, 07:15:29 pm »
The Amazing Spiderman 2 - 8/10. Ok naman, there are parts that I agreed with other sisses, medyo boring. But I like the graphical effects. Dapat talaga you watched the first part to follow the story. Nakakabitin din, obviously may another sequel pa. Will wait for part 3.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 20 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #207 on: May 02, 2014, 11:18:23 pm »
Miracle in Cell No. 7 ---> 11/10

eternalpink

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 20 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #208 on: May 03, 2014, 08:11:53 pm »
The Amazing Spiderman 2 - 8/10 -- it was action packed enough pero agree there were parts na medyo dragging at the same time may ibang parts na maganda pero maikli lang, sana hinabaan yun then bawasan yung dragging parts hehe but overall, ok naman. Didn't see 'it' coming.

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 20 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #209 on: May 04, 2014, 06:48:37 am »
Pompeii - 6/10

sima

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 20 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #210 on: May 04, 2014, 02:54:43 pm »
Rio 2 - :) :) :) :)

shawliin

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 20 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #211 on: May 05, 2014, 07:57:14 am »
The Amazing Spiderman 2- 9/10

for me, it was almost perfect. i liked the story kasi ganun talaga ang story sa comics, pati yung kay Gwen. Andrew Garfield.. super love ko siya. ang cute nila ni Gwen. talagang nag-base sila sa comics :)

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 20 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #212 on: May 05, 2014, 01:57:57 pm »
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

I hated and harshly criticized the first one and didn't have any plan of seeing the sequel at all unless I've got something else better to do. And it didn't help that I already saw the new actor (Dane Dehaan) who played Harry Osborn (my favorite guy in Spider-Man), and I admit, his looks can't even reach the lowest level of James Franco's attractiveness. And by that, I made up my mind not to see this sequel at all, until I got spoiled on Facebook.

What can I say? The movie itself was amazing in the literal sense. The way it was written was perfect, and the visual effects were mind-blowing. I cannot believe that I almost passed up on this one. In this film, I appreciated the characters more - Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone were wonderful together. Emma Stone's Gwen Stacy is a breath of fresh air as opposed to the typical awfully bland damsel-in-distress Mary Jane Watson. While I already anticipated what was going to happen to ____, I still couldn't believe my eyes when I was watching the actual scene. I honestly felt bad, really, really bad. I also liked that the movie shed light on what really happened to Peter's parents and why things happened as they did. Dane Dehaan (Harry Osborn) definitely stole the show. He was so angsty and I loved it! And his pointed looks and unusual hair (that deterred me before) looked suddenly attractive. His Harry Osborn is way different from James Franco's and I admit, while I was head-over-heels with James Franco because of his portrayal of Harry Osborn, Dane completely made me jump ship and lured me over to the dark side. This movie is perfection in every sense - I simply cannot wait for the next one! ♥

Rating: 10/10
Would I watch it again? DEFINITELY.

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 20 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #213 on: May 05, 2014, 02:29:59 pm »
College Road Trip - 8/10 chillax movie lang. :)

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 20 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #214 on: May 05, 2014, 02:48:23 pm »
Amazing Spider Man 2 - 8/10

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 20 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #215 on: May 05, 2014, 03:41:00 pm »
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - 9 / 10

cuvil

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 20 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #216 on: May 06, 2014, 10:09:36 am »
A werewolf boy
8/10

graciaclave

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 20 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #217 on: May 06, 2014, 04:22:08 pm »
The Amazing Spiderman 2 - 9/10

Mysticgrey

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 20 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #218 on: May 06, 2014, 04:44:06 pm »
Vampire Academy
Okay lang naman. Hahaha. LOL
7/10

brandi

  • Guest
Spiderman 2

8/10

no consistency with the storyline, ang bilis ng transition. From boring part, hype then boring and so on.

Saving grace for me was,  andrew garfield is so appealing. I like how spidey has feelings and not an insensitive, pathetic and NR jerk. I just felt so disappointed on how ipeter and gwen's story ended in just a glimpse.

Scene i loved the most? The times square scene.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close