We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
from tony calvento:If Cedric Lee is not the boyfriend of Deniece Cornejo, then who's the guy. Hope someone sings-soon. Do you know who?alam na!! lol
Dead giveaway - C.S.
Sings-soon as in Chavit Singson
Saw earlier Butch Francisco announced that they have an interview with DC's family. I'm not sure if I missed it pero parang hindi napalabas. Did anyone watch it? Anong sabi?
i read a post in facebook na hindi daw pwedeng magamit against CL and DC ang 1st interview nila because walang lawyer silang kasama that time?Diba the 1st interview CL said na caught in the act si VN? so since hindi pwede gamitin sa court yon, ani ito change kwento na?
^ngek. I thought he liked only minors. Di ba his current common law - si Josephine eh 14 or 15 nung hinawakan nya. Sooo pretty, malayo Kay DC in looks and galaw (and talking, hahaha). I remember 1 televised/YouTube interview of Che the ex -- sabi nya all the while akala nya sya lang (mistress, binahay) yun pala totoo tsismiss may iba (Josephine). Che & Josephine each have 12-yo sons (I saw sa interview of Chavit by Kris).