watch now

Author Topic: Anybody here who experienced this with Magic Potions Beauty Shop?  (Read 7610 times)

yna_alex

  • Guest
I ordered IV gluta from Magic Potions and the first time i checked out it didn't go through since I didn't have a credit card. I e-mailed them asking for alternative payment method and got a reply the following day. I then opted to pay using my debit card thinking the transaction will be faster. The amount was deducted at once from my account (Thursday), but until now (Sunday) no confirmation from them. I am a constant online shopper and I also buy gluta capsule from another supplier and never had this problem with them. I tried contacting Magic Potions thru email and text, no reply. When I tried to call them it says the call is not permitted. Any one here who experienced the same?  :(

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Anybody here who experienced this with Magic Potions Beauty Shop?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 11:57:34 am »
Hii sis, try mo na lang ulit sila kontakin or through facebook. They are reliable and credible seller. Wala yata silang office kapag Sunday kaya wala pa silang reply sayo. :)

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Anybody here who experienced this with Magic Potions Beauty Shop?
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 08:20:10 am »
I have bought from them several times. Legit naman. Baka marami lang orders kaya delayed. :)

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Anybody here who experienced this with Magic Potions Beauty Shop?
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 10:47:46 am »
I then opted to pay using my debit card thinking the transaction will be faster. The amount was deducted at once from my account (Thursday), but until now (Sunday) no confirmation from them.


sis, far as i know they don't have online transaction on sunday. I am not sure on saturdays if they do.

Bvrly08

  • Guest
Re: Anybody here who experienced this with Magic Potions Beauty Shop?
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 12:37:00 pm »
In my case hindi rin sila nagsend ng confirmation. i had to contact them  on their 2 facebook pages. Days din before nagreply. Dumating naman package dito sa new zealand mabilis lang.  I bought 3 boxes of gluta and I was asking for free butterfly needles pero they declined my request twice.

After i received my order they messaged me on fb sating that if i referred them then i will get freebies. I replied back asking for more details since nasa abroad ako and nagpapasabay ng orders ang friends ko kung counted ba yun as referral. Hindi na ko nireplyan.

Bottomline is, their customer service sucks! If may alam lang akong nagshiship overseas hindi na ko oorder sa kanila.

Yula

  • Guest
Re: Anybody here who experienced this with Magic Potions Beauty Shop?
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2015, 01:04:07 am »
Hello mga sis! ask ko lang bakit ganun pano ako makakaorder online sa kanila eh sa Step 2 ng billing process hindi nakalista ang pinas  :o . Dito sila naka-base pero pinas wala sa country list.Hindi tuloy ako makaproceed sa checkout  :'(

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Anybody here who experienced this with Magic Potions Beauty Shop?
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2015, 10:16:30 am »
I think this is where I bought my argan oil. Legit naman sila. Paid via bank deposit and then pinaship ko na lang. Contacted them in facebook.

lil_pink

  • Guest
Re: Anybody here who experienced this with Magic Potions Beauty Shop?
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2015, 05:52:18 pm »
I bought from them several times na din, fast and easy transaction naman, paid thru bank deposit. Tingin ko mas mabilis ang reply via sms, basta within office hours nila may reply naman agad.

patriciaheart

  • Guest
Re: Anybody here who experienced this with Magic Potions Beauty Shop?
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2015, 11:39:25 am »
I have bought from them L-carninitine IV and mabilis lang ang tansaction, delivered din agad. Hinde sila nag sasama ng mga butterfly IV etc so I had to buy my own, ang mahal sa mercury eh san ba may mabibilhan ng mura na mga syringes. Ang layo ng bambang samin.. hehe.

ajcruz

  • Guest
Re: Anybody here who experienced this with Magic Potions Beauty Shop?
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2015, 05:28:27 pm »
Online transaction pala itong thread so Im OT hehe

Haven't tried to order online but I ocassionally buy from their Makati office - malapit lang kasi samin, and one time sa Metro/Starmall. Sa frontdesk naman wala akong problem, friendly at sometimes they're helping me to decide sa products na bibilin ko.

Im a fan of their slimming and whitening products;) - kaso ngayon andaming walang stock na nakapost sa website nila - pinagbabawal na daw kasi ng fda/bfad ;(

NurseOnDuty

  • Guest
Re: Anybody here who experienced this with Magic Potions Beauty Shop?
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2015, 06:42:29 pm »
^sis anong ok sa whitening products nila?

ajcruz

  • Guest
Re: Anybody here who experienced this with Magic Potions Beauty Shop?
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2015, 08:11:13 pm »
Hi sis, [textspeak!] sa Derma set bleaching, magic potion soap, beauoxiwhite line lang external mostly soaps, White Allure ang itry ko next. I haven't tried oral like gluta or injectable nila - takot lang ako - takot akong simulan baka nakakaadik hahaha
Doon sa Makati office nila pag pumupunta ko hindi nawawalan ng mga nakasalang papainject ng gluta - not sure if free

NurseOnDuty

  • Guest
Re: Anybody here who experienced this with Magic Potions Beauty Shop?
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2015, 08:15:05 pm »
^Thanks sis! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close