watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Reign  (Read 3859 times)

_gigles_

  • Guest
US TV: Reign
« on: January 31, 2014, 09:21:55 pm »
Anyone watching this? I'm currently hooked on this show.

I'm torn between Francis and Bash for Mary.

ayerfphoebe15

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 10:24:59 am »
me im watching this one, naghahanap kaya ako ng thread nun friday, wala kc ako mapagcommentan, hahaha adik na ako dito, agree soooooooooooooooo torned between bash and francis, and si Bash my gosh, nag give way na nga siya para kay francis pero parang faiths tangled down, boom

Bash said" i never wanted the crown but
                if that's my faith ill accept it, 
                ill learn to wear it, but you need to know something
                Im not Francis my duty will never to be some country some land some throne
                If i marry to you you"ll be my family, i'll be it for you and only you
                and if that's not what proper kings do!

i just played the last part of episode 10 over and over...

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 01:56:37 pm »
^I don't know why pero gustong gusto ko rin itong show na ito.  I haven't watch the latest episode...pero same as you girls I don't know who to pick between Bash and Francis! Ngayon lang ako naka-encounter ng Love Triangle na wala talaga ako mapili for the lead character hehe!

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 08:06:20 pm »
^^OMG! when Bash said that sobrang kinilig ako!! hehe

ayerfphoebe15

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 08:33:06 pm »
yappe super kilig ako kay bash, nun nagstart sya mas maka team bash ako pero gusto ko rin si francis, nun parang naggive way na si bash para kay francis eh di , sabi ko sa sarili ko na ok kay francis na ako, kahit na love ni bash si mary from a far, eh wala tayo magagawa, biglang ganun nangyari, tuloy di ako makapili sa kanila hahaha, feeling mary stuart lang ah..... hehe

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 03:03:06 pm »
malapit na ang next season

cjwen

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 03:17:20 pm »
I read somewhere na Mary and Francis sa tunay na buhay :-) Bash has a long-time girlfriend na e. (I want to add sana na ako yun! hehe)

lingling

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2014, 10:17:22 am »
Can't wait for season2.

Mas gusto ko to kaysa sa White Queen.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 10:19:50 am by lingling »

dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2014, 11:19:44 am »
I love watching Reign!!!

At first si Bash din gusto ko but then when I read the life of mary, queen of Scotts si Francis talaga naka tuloyan niya.

Nagustohan ko na din si Francis heehe

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2015, 02:29:38 pm »
kailan ang resume ng next season?

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2015, 12:46:27 pm »
I just started watching this show today and boy, I am hooked. I have not developed the love for Francis since it was Bash who caught my eye from the start, so let's see where this leads me. 2 episodes down... a whole ton more to go!!!

ayerfphoebe15

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2015, 07:41:37 pm »
ano n kayang ngyayari sa season 2?, haayyyyyyyyssss..
sa dami man kasi ng pinapanood kong series eh, di ko na alam ano papanoorin ko, hehe...
i need some light. . . . hehe

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2015, 11:17:40 am »
^ I wish I could tell you sis ayerfphoebe15, but I am also watching Season 1 pa. Playing catch up mode and trying to be updated with this show!!!

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2015, 06:54:36 pm »
Cute din si Prince Conde  :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2015, 09:28:22 pm »
^ I have yet to meet Prince Conde!

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2015, 08:14:51 pm »
I can't remember if nandun na siya sa season 1 or if sa season 2 lang siya lumabas.  Cute siya, and tinulungan niya sila especially Mary.  :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2015, 02:52:07 pm »
^ I see. That is indeed something to look forward to. In the meantime, I shall work on catching up since I am still on Episode 11 of Season 1. In between trying to catch up on Reign, I have regular shows I watch also, so maybe in about two weeks, give or take! Haha!!!

chinkywinky

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2015, 12:55:24 am »
Umpisa pa lang nito team Bash na 'ko. Ang gaganda ng damit ni Mary no, parang ang sarap isuot  ;D

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2015, 06:22:36 am »
^^ Go sis!  Have fun sa TV marathon :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Reign
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2015, 12:28:50 pm »
Thanks, sis ~ anna ~! Ugh, my progress is so minimal. Di ako natutuwa sa progress ko. I swear sa weekend, career, or maybe even later after work :)

chinkywinky, awwww... I feel you. There is something about Bash's eyes that I so so so so love! And of course, ganda sobra ng outfits ni Mary, love it, too!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close