Hi laides. I'm a newbie in posting but this thread really helped me when we planned our wedding so I thought of returning the favor by sharing my reviews and to warn some also on some suppliers.
Church: Sta. Rita de Cascia in Philam Homes QC -- small and very solemn place. Hindi tinipid ang flowers which was part of the package. Hassle free kausap and very cool ang priest (which fits our personalities). Minimal restrictions on dress code and photographers.
Reception and Catering: Bella Ibarra Catering and Venue place in Quezon Ave. -- amazing food. The rooftop venue is what we booked. It was smaller than the 2nd floor hall but it had higher ceiling and glass yung walls. Perfect if you're having a night reception. Hassle free because part of the package were the bridal car, wedding cake, doves, wine, souvenir. Contact: Karen - 09178038511
On-the-day Coordinator: Daniel De Guzman and Karly Cerdena -- My full reco on these 2. My wedding was their first official wedding planning event and they did not fail me. Give them a list of what you expect on the day, and they will deliver. They were both experienced stage managers in plays and are now penetrating the wedding biz. Yes, they are young yet experienced.

Contact: Daniel- 09262699773
Emcees: Vin Pascua and Gem Cruz - these 2 are experienced hosts in corporate events. They are also veterans in theater productions so they are very versatile in any kind of audience. I had some issues from church to reception and these guys saved our faces from the crowd while waiting for us at the reception. Contact: Vin - 09055740382
Florist: Dangwa Florist - amazing value. I did not put much budget on flowers. I spent 4k only for my, and the whole entourage's, flowers, corsages and boutonnieres. I had 2 MOH, 2 bestmen, 1 father, 2 mothers, 5 groomsmen, 5 bridesmaids, 3 pairs of secondary sponsors and 3 flower girls. Yes. All at 4k only. We got this at Themes and Motifs fair that's why we got a slash of a deal. But their regular rates are not expensive too. contact: 09206065775
Invitations: We did our own. Template from
Wedding website/online invitation: weddingwire.com -- we did our own
Bridal gown: Princess Kisha Mente - I had issues during the process because I really have no idea what I want for the wedding dress and Ate Malou was really patient with me. It came out great, though I found out on my wedding day that the it was too long. It's my mistake also because I did not fit with heels. I recommend her just make sure to give all the details you can give. A good reference picture would really help. Price wise - 12k is not a bad deal Contact: 09072204259
Photographer and Videographer: Alvin Guevarra - very nice service. Although we havent received the prints, the service during the wedding was excellent. Alvin was not available on the day itself but we were satisfied with the replacements and the perks in the package
WARNING:
HMUA: Michael Celestino - BEWARE! VERY DISAPPOINTING! I got fried with this deal. We got him because he's the official hmua partner of Ibarra's and the reviews then were really great. Technique and skill wise, I must say he's excellent. BUT PROFESSIONALISM SUCKS. On the day itself, he's late from our agreed time of 6am, he arrived at about 730am, because he was on a different hotel. I had additional 7 heads for him. After doing my hmu, in less than an hour, his 2 assistants arrived and took the whole payment. He said that he has a bridal fair to attend to in SMX. I was thinking that he would do this after fixing the groom and 2 moms (which is the package i paid for). But the groom called me telling me that he left the hotel because the groom hasnt showered yet. I called him to return and reminded him of the contract. He told me that his assistants will fix the groom and mothers. I then insisted the contract, so he returned. He poorly made the mothers and the groom (he has long hair). Afterwhich, there was a confusion because the additional 7 heads, paid the 2 assistants of their add-on payment to the package, which I already covered to Michael. Knowing this after the wedding, I called him informing about this. He said that he is no longer responsible for this because he hired those 2 only. Good thing I was able to contact one of the 2 asst. Originally, the paid amount to the assistants was 10k+ (if im not mistaken), i just told them to return 9k and just consider the 1700 a tip. They have returned 6k after a week. I have agreed to let them pay the remaining 3k which they advised they have already spent, but will return in a month. I am still in communication with the assistant for the 3k as of date. SO PLS DONT BOOK MICHAEL CELESTINO. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND NO ACCOUNTABILITY