Just got married last Saturday! I must confess, I was sort of lurking around here and I found some great suppliers from GT and I would like to share them with you.
Happy Couples Photography: probably our favorite supplier among the bunch. We always wanted just a simple photography team -- back to basic, no frills, just really nice photos. HPCH delivered more than we expected. For 10k we got an engagement shoot, engagement AVP and the wedding coverage. They don't charge OOT too as long as they can ride with you to the place. Pam and Howell made us feel comfortable form the very start. No albums nor SDEs but if you want amazing service for a really good price, HPCP is highly recommended.
Imbitado Events by Ms Ayie Contreras-Tuates: We only got them for on the day coordination and for hosting and for 16k (13k for the OTD, 3k for the hosting), we recommend this supplier to everyone. Once you book them, you get sent a bunch of files you can use to plan your wedding. Ayie responds fast to all your emails. She can meet you 3 times in person but you can schedule Skype meetings which was convenient for us when we couldn't go to her meet up points (usually megamall or trinoma). On the wedding day itself, i really didn't worry about anything. Husband and I each had an assistant who made sure we were okay, we were fed and basically enjoyed the wedding without worrying about anything. Ayie was also a very eloquent host, every one enjoyed her. Great team and service for a great price!
The Mango Farm: It rained last Saturday and we were supposed to have an outdoor wedding so they had to move the ceremony in the pavilion. My husband and I never regretted any second of the change in venue. The set up was intimate and amazing -- probably even more beautiful if we had insisted on doing it outside under a tent. We didn't have a garden venue but the staff at the Farm handled it very well. Farrah, our contact at the Farm was always very accommodating and would send friendly reminders about payments and when we needed to give them information about suppliers. Great sound system too, so we didn't need to hire another supplier for that.
Ivory and White Bridal Store - I decided early on to get a dress that was already made. We didn't have a lot of time to prepare for the wedding and I didn't want to risk not getting a dress because it wasn't ready on time. The store is by appointment only and you get the store and all the dresses to yourself when you start fitting for dresses. Buying the dress gets you free alterations, 3 fittings, a 5-yard veil and you get the dress form free (otherwise there is a renting fee). Janina will help you choose the dress that best suits your form. When people saw my dress that they, a lot of people thought it was super expensive (may nagtanong pa kung may 100k yung dress) and they were surprised it cost only 32k

No accessories though (pillows, cord, secondary veil) but you can just get those somewhere else like the Wedding Library.
Manila String Machine - We were sold on them once we heard them play the Game of Thrones theme! They have a long repertoire for you to choose from. Ted replies fast to your inquiries too.
Eds Go - Amazing service and team. I booked her without a trial make up after seeing her work on Facebook. We still did a trial session and it was great, I could have actually used that for prenup if I hadn't had one already. She made promise that my make up would stay even i started crying (which I did so many times during the ceremony) and she was right! It was still good until the time I got back to the hotel. My hair in only just about my shoulders but her team did an amazing job putting it up, my husband thought i went with extensions just to pull off the hair but we didn't. Sometimes it takes her a while to reply but just be patient because she's worth it.
Pamm Merrera - She was my HMUA artist for the engagement session. She works with a stylist, Yvonne Camay. For 16k, I had 3 looks with pull outs of clothes for me and some for my then fiancé. They did the conceptualization after we talked and had a peg for us to us for some of the clothes for my husband. Pamm is an ambassador for Make Up Forever. She's also machikka and she did an amazing job that day. No OOT fee for her too if you can give her a ride to the place where you will do the prenup.
Toy Cakes by Chef Kiko: Excellent red velvet for the main cake and caramel walnut for the mini cakes for the godparents. We had cake pops from him as our giveaways and everyone loved them! He has a bunch of packages for you to choose from but you can personalize them. Easy to talk with about budget too. He can conceptualize a cake for you or you can have a peg for him. Plus he always gives lots of cupcakes to you for food tasting
Passion Cooks - Excellent food and service. All the guests loved the food and the staff were very attentive. A bit of a travel to meet them at Paranaque for food tasting but it was worth it. I can eat their salpicao forever and my husband loves the ham and cheese crepe. We had a little trouble finalizing the detailing because we felt like they weren't listening to what we wanted but once we emphasized that we wanted things a certain way, they responded positively. It was great setup when we got there. They can also do styling for the ceremony. We actually used their ceremony backdrop as our backdrop during the wedding.
Vatel Manila: My bridal bouquet is still looking pretty good 3 days after the wedding. I gave them a bunch of photos as peg for my bouquet and it came out beautifully. Nothing bad has been said about Vatel I think, and I now I know why. They did the styling for the ceremony too and Dylan and his team made excellent work fixing the pavilion after we had to change venues because of the rain.
Philip Borbe - Manong Philip did the suits. He was a former master cutter at Kingsmen. Excellent work. He prefers meeting you outside his shop though, so that fittings usually took place at dressing rooms in department stores or one time at a mall, but the suits fit well.
Don Roberts - was surprised by my parents with a bridal car (i was just set on using a car we had). They contacted Don Roberts a couple of days before the wedding and tada.. I was getting on a classic Jaguar to my wedding.
Oh and we did all the preparations in 2 1/2 months and we were very lucky to be with these suppliers.
Happy preparations to everyone!