We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Any suggestions for wedding invites, bridal gown and rings?
^you're right sis about the price lock!! Esp photo and video they really change prices regularly. Kaya thats the first I booked.nako...i should really start planning na or I also might lose slots with preferred suppliers. When i inquired 2 mos ago, my preferred photographer booked!! kaka panic
Wallet or clutch bag to lady sponsors.. no idea yet for male sponsors.
sis anong klaseng souvenirs ba naiisip mo, sa pinterest kami nakaisip ng idea and came from our coordinator suggestions na rin. Samin wallet na nagiging Tote Bag.
So far:Church: Archbishop's PalaceParty venue: Light of LoveCoordinator: Events SimplifiedHMUA: Berny TiaPlanning to book soon:Photog: HCPHVideo: Vidlens ProductionBand : Infinite Soul Acoustic (will they be at the SMX wedding expo?)Caterer: Most likely Hizon's, but will still attend other FTs before decidingWedding is Dec next year, plenty of time pa to canvass for other suppliers.
Videography: Still deciding if ill entrust it to my friend who's a film director.Event Stylist/Florist: Still choosing. So far this is the hardest part. Some are slow to reply, maybe because of their busy schedule. But I'm choosing between Royal Flower Shoppe, Palamuti, 7Lily, Dave Sandoval, Love in Blooms. Who can you recommend? I want value for money since my theme will be classic/timeless/all-white. No props on the table aside from flowers and candles. So I assume this would be so much easier than other lavish and heavy themed setups.