Author Topic: What keeps you motivated at work?  (Read 13561 times)

zach26

• -i love my daughters-
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: What keeps you motivated at work?
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2015, 08:57:09 pm »
in addition sa salary that i use to pay our bills, rents, food, yaya etc.

the perks.. staff discounts on some brands  ;)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 03:26:52 pm by zach26 »
be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more..if you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough

pikapika2501

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2015, 06:31:38 am »
hmm, ako?

here's my insights.

1. masakit sa ulo pag may ginagawa, pero ganun rin naman pag naka tunganga, masakit sa ulo na +wala pang mangyayari sa buhay mo.
2. ano mas gusto mo, may pera o wala? ako, may pera :) kailangan eh.
3. may nangyayari sa buhay.

momentum

• Super GirlTalker
  • ♠ Get What You Give ♠
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2015, 08:43:53 am »
1. pays the bills
2. puts food on the table
3. being able to buy/pay daughter's needs (school, service, baon, toiletries etc)
4. being able to save and invest
5. being able to pay a yaya  ;D
6. hmo benefit for my kid, mother(with charge) and myself

yan nalang mga iniisip ko kapag inaatake nanaman ako ng urge to resign and give up  ;D
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 08:46:42 am by momentum »
----♣ Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying ♣----

simang

• Acts like a lady, thinks like a man.
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2015, 02:58:22 am »
It's been a while since I started this thread haha thanks for sharing what motivates you. Most of us, I know, are motivated by the pay. Have to be honest about that.

Right now, my greatest motivator is my immediate superior. I can see myself in her kasi with how she handles things, and most of the time, she's family over work talaga which I appreciate.

...all adventurous women do.

belle_v2g

• not your ordinary
  • Super GirlTalker
  • blessed | favored | loved
    • Our Wedding
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2015, 08:06:31 am »
I agree with the others . The salary is the most important factor talaga.
A GIRL cherishes handbags, diamonds and her shoe collection as her prized possessions.
A WOMAN cherishes her health, her sense of self, and her talents as her greatest assets.
- N. Mah

Miss Taken

• His one & only
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2015, 07:18:25 am »
Aside from the salary, my boyfriend since we're in the same company and team. He keeps me inspired to do my best and when feeling lazy to go to work, I just have to think that he's there to accompany me. It's quite hard to stay mad at someone when you're always together lol
"Kiss me, and you will see how important I am."

reighnyielle

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2015, 01:52:45 pm »
What keeps me motivated sa work ko are the tight deadlines that I have to meet. It pressures me to strive even harder to get things done and to keep going. Although there are times when I feel like giving up kasi sobrang dami ng workloads but after being given credit by my boss and the clients for a job well done masasabi ko sa sarili ko na worth it yung mga pinaghirapan ko  :)
If you can't accept me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Beth_Ronco

• GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2015, 08:40:42 am »
FAMILY

reighnyielle

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2015, 11:50:52 am »
My family is also one of the reasons why I'm motivated to work. They mean the world to me and I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for them. They shaped and molded me as an individual and I'm truly grateful for all the things and sacrifices that they've done for me. They have been my support system and have been there for me in every step of the way and I couldn't thank them enough for being everything that I could wish for in a family. I love my family to death and I'm willing to take a bullet for them. That's how much I love my family :) Grabe typing this down is making me emotional
If you can't accept me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

rachelakito

• Probationary
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2015, 10:40:17 pm »
Hi, just like you guys, my motivation to keep going is my family. that is why i get easily frustrated and disappointed if the problem comes from my family itself.

sarsingkit

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2015, 11:14:11 pm »
Promotion and Retirement. Kakaiba yung self worth na binibigay sakin ng work kahit sobrang stress.

RoadrunnerXCX

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2015, 05:33:45 pm »
working gives me confidence so i couldn't imagine myself without it. sobrang baba ng self-esteem ko kapag out of work ako. so i guess aside from my family motivated ako to work kasi confidence booster ko talaga ang work :)
“Allow the universe to unfold as it should" - Desiderata

gwyne21

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2015, 05:39:12 pm »
1. salary
2. benefits like hmo, paid leaves, etc
3. being financially independent

yonamarie

• GirlTalker
  • Young|Frustrated RN|Mother to Sam
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2015, 10:47:55 pm »
Honestly, PAY it is (kahit may salary dispute na ganap samin HAHAHA)
and also the rapport I have with my co-workers plus the hugs and kisses from the kids.
I nurse children in a small school which is close to where I live.
Chill yung work (except the fact that I am the only nurse, I can't just leave or should I say I cannot enjoy my leaves coz I have to find someone who will replace me)

I guess, everything has its own way of growing in process. Also, it all boils down to how much you enjoy and love what you are doing.
I must say I love how my work helps me, pero I also don't see myself having this kind of work in the future. For now, I am happy the way things are.

naddie99

• GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2015, 08:17:02 pm »
Honestly, PAY it is (kahit may salary dispute na ganap samin HAHAHA)

That's dedication sis. :D

Pay naman ang isa talaga sa makakapag motivate sa isang empleyado right? :D syempre ibang factor pa yung me magandang benefits tapos yung facilities pa, tipong maeengganyo ka to work talaga

Miss Taken

• His one & only
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2016, 11:26:01 pm »
Right now, it's the fact that my job is quite easy even if I'm rooting for a bigger salary.
"Kiss me, and you will see how important I am."

piatos

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2016, 09:37:27 pm »
salary kahit nakakainis yung ibang officemates ko wapakels.  Magugutom ako kung iintindihin ko sila

keejac21

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2016, 07:44:01 pm »
Like most of you sisses.. it's the pay. Im glad that my new company has generous benefits and bonuses (I heard).

Parang walang opportunity for growth sa group namin but iniisip ko na lang everyday, nakakauwi ako on time kaya madami akong time to spend with my son. Plus madali lang yung work and Im compensated fairly. So tiyagain na ito.  ;)
I don't need easy. I just need possible.

young_maiden

• Super GirlTalker
  • Love yourself.
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2016, 04:35:17 pm »
I want to learn more. Mas madami ako natutunan nung nasa practice na ako kaysa nung nasa law school pa. Ayaw ko ng litigation pero sabi ko sa sarili ko gagawin ko siya kahit 1 to 2 years lang para matuto ako. Iyong pay nga lang di ganun kalaki pero kasi experience muna habol ko sa ngayon. Iyon ang motivation ko.
The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

shinies

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2016, 05:25:23 pm »
Meron sa amin rotation na mag-iiba yung mga gawain at responsibilidad mo. Eto talaga nakakaenganyo kasi madaming natutunan.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close