We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sorry nakakatawa sya http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyiFBa4LGx4
If a kanto boy experienced the same thing, would he have gotten the same attention and sympathy from the people? Ewan ko ba pero I can't bring myself to sympathize with him. I know what happened to him is over the top but hindi ko magawang maawa sa kanya. He brought it upon himself. But I do agree that CL and Co. shouldn't get away with it not because they victimized Vhong but because the act itself is inhumane.
^same here sis, no sympathy to vhong. Di cya innocente and He brought it upon himself nga. Cheater kasi!