watch now

Author Topic: Vhong Navarro thread 2  (Read 103236 times)

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Vhong Navarro thread 2
« Reply #240 on: January 29, 2014, 07:06:16 pm »
Mga sis i watched dc's interview in 24 oras kanina lang natawa ako sa sabi niya "di ako uuwi ng di nabibigyan ng honor ang family ko at ang pilipinas..."

I asked myself anong honor ang pinaglalaban niya? Pilit niyang patuluin ang luha pero di bumagsak.

Kakaloka.

kumikosan_9

  • Guest
Re: Vhong Navarro thread 2
« Reply #241 on: January 29, 2014, 07:11:46 pm »
so she filed a rape case huh! o sya na-rape ka na, pero you agreed sa police station na damage lang sa mga nasira mong gamit sa condo ang babayaran? mukhang pera na kung mukhang pera, pero kung di ka lang din naman magsasampa ng kaso hindi lang danyos sa mga flower vase mo ang hihingin mo.

pretinnes

  • Guest
Re: Vhong Navarro thread 2
« Reply #242 on: January 29, 2014, 07:17:39 pm »
If totoo nga ang ginawa nila sa private part ni vhong, kababuyan na talaga iyan. Grabe, nakakatakot tong si CL talaga. I want to know background niya tuloy. Baka may mga alam kayo diyan.

RichV

  • Guest
Re: Vhong Navarro thread 2
« Reply #243 on: January 29, 2014, 07:22:11 pm »
Funny because I have never heard of Vhong Navarro until this whole scandal.

I have seen Cedric at several events of mutual friends over the years, including at the wedding of a good friend of mine (he used to be close to the groom.) Can't say I know him well but I can confirm the following:

1. He is NOT a billionaire. I laughed when I read that - he's not even close to being a Peso Billionaire. Sure he has money but his wife is the one who is much wealthier and whose family money reportedly funds Cedric's businesses.

2. He did indeed beat up that guy David Bunevacz but many people know this guy David was really a swindler and stole from a LOT of people. Cedric's wife J was the real investor/partner in that facial place where David and his wife were also partners. Although I don't condone violence, Bunevacz and his wife stole a lot of money from a lot of people in several businesses.

3. Cedric, as far as I know, is STILL SEPARATED from his wife J. They have had an on off relationship for many years but I heard in the past year or two he has been trying to get back together with her but ayaw na ni J. I have seen Cedric in action, he is a huge flirt with the ladies.

I find the girl Deniece pretty (kahit na surgically enhanced yung looks) but I also find her to be very Jeje Lol!


solepurplelife

  • Guest
Re: Vhong Navarro thread 2
« Reply #244 on: January 29, 2014, 07:27:25 pm »
Mga sis i watched dc's interview in 24 oras kanina lang natawa ako sa sabi niya "di ako uuwi ng di nabibigyan ng honor ang family ko at ang pilipinas..."

I asked myself anong honor ang pinaglalaban niya? Pilit niyang patuluin ang luha pero di bumagsak.

Kakaloka.


Parang kumuha lang ng script from random teleserye  ;D

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Vhong Navarro thread 2
« Reply #245 on: January 29, 2014, 07:30:22 pm »
Okay sige andun na ko.. forced OS... sige kaya na in 3 mins...
Eh why is she smiling and smirking pagbaba nya?
Nagenjoy din?

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Vhong Navarro thread 2
« Reply #246 on: January 29, 2014, 07:35:26 pm »
@sis solepurplelife
FAIL talaga kaso di epektib kasi di bumagsak yung luha she's really trying hard to look kawawa kaso di siya maiyak iyak.

@sis junepets
baka kinilig ng slight? haha

izabelle

  • Guest
Re: Vhong Navarro thread 2
« Reply #247 on: January 29, 2014, 07:36:57 pm »
Basta ako ito lang tanong ko..

Asan ang caught in the act na sinasabi ni Cedric Lee? Bumaba si DC ng condo unit nya, then tsaka dumating si Cedric bago palang ulit nakabalik si DC papanik ng condo unit nya..

Papano magkakaroon ng caught in the act kung nasa baba ng condo unit nya si babae? ano yon? nirarape ni Vhong Multo? at yun ang na caught in the act?

Yun lang naman e, how inconsistent kasi ang story ng kabila...

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: Vhong Navarro thread 2
« Reply #248 on: January 29, 2014, 07:47:23 pm »
RichV your inside infos!

flexusob

  • Guest
Re: Vhong Navarro thread 2
« Reply #249 on: January 29, 2014, 07:56:14 pm »
It might be that there is a hidden cam planted by CL inside Deniece's condo (without her knowledge) just to keep track of her activities.  Baka napanood ni Cedric ang extra-curricular activities ng girl and that started his plan for revenge.

ginger_ale

  • Guest
Re: Vhong Navarro thread 2
« Reply #250 on: January 29, 2014, 07:59:09 pm »
Okay sige andun na ko.. forced OS... sige kaya na in 3 mins...
Eh why is she smiling and smirking pagbaba nya?
Nagenjoy din?

not even three minutes sis. vhong was at the lobby 10:38, deniece went out of the bldg 10:40. in between those 2 minutes mag-aabang pa sila ng elevator...sabi ni vhong sumakay na sya sa elevator pataas kasi ang tagal bumukas nung mga pababa, so ibig sabhin nag-intay pa sya ng konti wasting more time. baka nga nagkita na lang sila ni deniece pagbukas ng elevator, hinatid sha ni girl papasok ng unit tapos biglang alis si girl. kasi cue na ni girl yun to immediately leave the place dahil andun na sa loob yung 2 goons na hindi nakita sa CCTV.  so imposible talaga na may mangyari pa sa ganun ka-tight na timeline. kaya pati NBI convinced - walang rape

buti natanong din ni noli dc, ano daw ang sinabi ni deniece kay vhong nung lumabas sya ng unit, kasi parang pagpasok nila bigla na lang lumabas ulit si deniece...si vhong din sabi nya nagulat na lang sha pag turn nya palabas na ng kwarto si girl then biglang sulpot din nun 2 goons...kaya siguro ganun yun reaction ni girl sa elevator parang natatawa sa ginawa niya, patakas na  iniwan si vhong, nagmamadali alam niyang may mangyayari the moment she leaves the floor
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 08:11:29 pm by ginger_ale »

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Vhong Navarro thread 2
« Reply #251 on: January 29, 2014, 08:04:20 pm »
tee hee!..
On thw slim chance lang naman sis.. lol

Alam ko na theory dyan..
May kakambal si deniece... di kaya si denephew lang yin nakita natin sa cctv? ;)

RichV

  • Guest
Re: Vhong Navarro thread 2
« Reply #252 on: January 29, 2014, 08:10:46 pm »
RichV your inside infos!

You know, I didn't even want to comment at all on this thread because once I start spilling stuff naku baka I might reveal something I'm not allowed to reveal LOL!! :D

I am getting so much juicy stuff from the FB of my friends, but I can't naman reveal the details but this is what I can say.

One of Cedric's bible groupmates (now I even know which day Cedric attends in Greenhills Lol!!) is revealing a lot of stuff on FB. Let's call this guy "M". "M" put on his Facebook that they know TWO confirmed women who were ALLEGEDLY raped by Vhong. DAW. Years ago DAW. And one of these women told this guy "M" everything that Vhong DAW did to her, so M said it's first hand info.

Disclaimer: I do not know this guy "M", but he tagged many people on his FB post. "M" said he believes Vhong really raped Deniece because of previous rape stories. One of the people tagged on M's post is my FB friend, so I can see all the responses, which are quite revealing.

I am 100% sure someone has already captured a screenshot of this guy M's allegation and it will be posted on FP or PEP soon.

Nagpipigil talaga ako to say more because it's someone else's FB post. Lol!!

KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: Vhong Navarro thread 2
« Reply #253 on: January 29, 2014, 08:22:27 pm »
At napanood ko din ang 'crunching his knuckles moment' ni Cedric nung nasa elevator sya - alone. Nagreready talaga ha. And the men, oh the men, they were all big and brawny. Para silang pupunta sa isang bouncer conference.

Sis RicHV, salamat sa juicy details! :) But, really, if indeed Vhong raped someone BEFORE, then I hope that someone comes forward to the authorities (not necessarily the media ha), and file her case already. Parang ang 'off' kasi ng puro sa FB at Twitter nagpapa-'haging' e, e may mga pulis naman, may women's groups naman - why make pahaging on FB, why just relay the kuwento and not inform the authorities? And if Vhong really raped Deniece, when? How? Because if it was Jan. 22, the evidences are saying otherwise. UNLESS, they can prove the CCTV footages have been tampered, and that Deniece and Vhong stayed in the unit for longer than that one minute.


solepurplelife

  • Guest
Re: Vhong Navarro thread 2
« Reply #254 on: January 29, 2014, 08:29:11 pm »
tee hee!..
On thw slim chance lang naman sis.. lol

Alam ko na theory dyan..
May kakambal si deniece... di kaya si denephew lang yin nakita natin sa cctv? ;)

Another theory:

O kaya sobra ngang fortunate nila na fastforward yung pag attempt ng rape.  :P

marge070407

  • Guest
Re: Vhong Navarro thread 2
« Reply #255 on: January 29, 2014, 08:32:14 pm »
if that "M" really believes that vhong raped deniece,  what's his evidence?
Anyone can post status in FB that they are victims of vhong navarro. we can post too. It's easy to post something like that But of course there's no bearing because we don't have any proof.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 08:36:04 pm by marge070407 »

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Vhong Navarro thread 2
« Reply #256 on: January 29, 2014, 08:33:10 pm »
Sis rich v is this M the friend of ping medina?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 08:42:25 pm by chicafabulosa »

RichV

  • Guest
Re: Vhong Navarro thread 2
« Reply #257 on: January 29, 2014, 08:34:42 pm »
Hi KVsWhammy, first of all I must say I have enjoyed reading your very sensible posts in this thread! :)

The particular post I mentioned is so hot right now, people are actually fighting incl. Carlo*s Celdr*n LOL! I'm surprised that Cedric has his share of defenders, including one woman I know and like and respect. I'm kinda surprised. But yes there are definitely MORE comments against him, many are calling him a thug and a goon.

But parang there is a theory that seems to be emerging among some of the posters on that FB thread. Indeed, parang lumalabas na REVENGE and ginawa nila Cedric & friends. Maybe nga, there were previous women who were raped or molested by Vhong and MAYBE these women chose to be quiet. And MAYBE something happened between Vhong and this Deniece (I laugh everytime I type her name, it's so jeje!!). So siguro combine all these "stories" & experiences of different women baka nga Cedric & his gang decided to teach Vhong a lesson.
Again this is just a theory, anyone can disagree...

Personally, I am not 100% convinced that Deniece was raped.

Ok, balik muna ako dun sa FB thread LoL!!

Edited to add: Btw, someone tagged Kat Alano on the FB thread I am referring to...hmmm....



« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 08:38:01 pm by RichV »

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Vhong Navarro thread 2
« Reply #258 on: January 29, 2014, 08:42:01 pm »
If that was true... Let VN handle that later... Lalo na pag may nagsampa ng bagong case ng rape against him..

For now... Let's deal with the current case... Wherein there are evidences...

Sana those people would come out... Para naman maparusahan ang dapat parusahan...

SassyAngelOnTheGo

  • Guest
Re: Vhong Navarro thread 2
« Reply #259 on: January 29, 2014, 08:49:49 pm »
Mahirap magspeculate masyado sa incident na to gawa ng very serious ang "attempted rape" at "torture na inabot ni Vhong". Take note lang, mahirap maging rape victim (generally speaking) kaya marami ang biktimang di nagsusumbong sa pulis --IF indeed na tama si "M" na may dinehadong babae si Vhong before at ginantihan lang siya, mas magiging malinaw ang lahat. Kasi nga parang may kulang sa kwento, masyadong personal ang pagkakatira kay Vhong para masabi kong random attack to. Ang akin lang maparusahan ang may sala, kung may history ang saga na to, halukayin ng bonggang-bongga ng magkaalaman na.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 08:51:40 pm by SassyAngelOnTheGo »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close