We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I also saw the uncensored and no blurreds cene dun sa john paul tigue facebook. Oo nga medyo nakita ko yung konti kay Christian nung inopen yung zipper!!! tee hee!
Yun talaga ang description kay anastasia sa book, i think nag discuss pa sila about it. Kung tama pagkaalala ko, kailangan nya mag wax eventually, kase naka stipulate sa contract
Watched the movie at ipic. Kami lang tumili. May lalaki pang sumigaw na calm down. Haha. Read online that were was a scene after the credits. Waahhh! SAyang i missed that.https://www.yahoo.com/movies/fifty-shades-of-grey-end-credits-sequence-111288128842.html
^I think that article was meant to be a joke, sort of a satire.
^Napaisip din ako when I read that article the first time. So I read it it again and yun nga yung pagkakaintindi ko, it was like a satire. Kasi pansinin mo din sya lang yung may ganung article.