Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 49011 times)

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #540 on: May 31, 2014, 01:34:46 pm »
Looking forward in celebrating your birthday and our monthsary next week. I missed you so bad.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #541 on: May 31, 2014, 02:47:01 pm »
Lunch was awesome. Thanks for coming out to see me real early and congrats to Heat!!! See you later after my time at the salon. Love you!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #542 on: May 31, 2014, 04:06:50 pm »
Aaaaand you're here! What a surprise! Waaaahhh you're making me cry :'(

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #543 on: May 31, 2014, 05:55:18 pm »
I want you for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. Not the naughty way ha. :P

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #544 on: May 31, 2014, 06:30:01 pm »
^^ Awwwww... Engr. D, we bow to you great master!!! You'll ruin your make-up simang, hold it in!
^ Sweetness overload! Have a happy weekend love birds.

***

And since you have basketball tonight plus bonding sesh with the boys... then we might not get to spend time until tomorrow and it's okay. I am busy with Do Min Joon anyway :D

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #545 on: May 31, 2014, 06:59:06 pm »
^^he'll be fine with that even if it's sexual :P~

^haha konti lang cry then all smiles na ulit :)

---

Medyo awkward when my mom saw you napping on the couch while we were skyping.. But she smiled and thought it was cute. Haha. Anyway, wake up na pogiiii let's have dinner na!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #546 on: May 31, 2014, 11:30:49 pm »
^ Too cute!!!

******

*sigh!* All this spoiling me with fast food and junk food is making me super fat na. This has got to stop. We should focus more on getting back in shape!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #547 on: June 01, 2014, 06:09:05 am »
^it's okay to get fat, as long as you get fat together :D

---

Those goodbye kisses, my goodness they make me cry :'( i hate it when you do that, it's harder to see you leave.

Get well, okay? And thank you so much for spending the night with me kahit na may sakit ka, pasyente pa ngayon ang dumalaw. But i had a nice time making dinner for you, nursing you, hugging you just so you feel less cold, and creepily staring at you while you sleep.

Just rest today after work, okay? I'll be fine. I'll see you next time when you're feeling better. Don't forget your meds ha! And please please just for today, wag ka na mag overtime. You're sick for godsakes. Just go home early and have some long sleep later.

I love you and i miss you already! And you're very much welcome. Kakaiba ang dating ng thank you mo, naiiyak ako :'(

Huuuuuuuuuugggg!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #548 on: June 01, 2014, 09:05:05 am »
^
You guys are completely in love. Cute. :)

-------------

Trip lang. I won't text you for a couple of days. Sa Tuesday or Wednesday na ulit. Hehe. :P

sosychill

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #549 on: June 01, 2014, 09:42:54 am »
Uyy ang himbing ng tulog niya haha, baba muna ko for your french toasts. Ay we had pizza pala last night, the foods are out of control. I cant even  :o

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #550 on: June 01, 2014, 01:45:08 pm »
^^^ We are! And it has got to stop! I/We need to get back in shape.
^^ Addict mode!!! Or should I say sadista mode??? LOL!

******

Lechon for lunch? And Jollibee Chicken Joy last night for when you visited me after your time with the boys. Omg! Serious na. Diet mode na tayo dapat ASAP! But thank you for the mega spoiling habit you have going!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 08:30:48 pm by insanelypurpleprincess »

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #551 on: June 01, 2014, 03:44:18 pm »
^
Count me in! And him as well as he's starting to grow love handles and he's getting pissed at it. Me, on the other hand, loves it as he can't tease me about mine anymore when he has one too. Harrr! :P

But I agree, let's all get back in shape. :)

Re: sadista, di naman. Minsan kasi pag may topak yun, sobrang suplado pati ako di pinapansin which annoys the heck out of me. So he'll get a dose of his own medicine. *evil laugh*

------------

Happy birthday to your dearest daughter. She's lucky to have you as a dad as you'll do everything for your loved ones. Makes me think I'm lucky too. Let's have our own in 2 years (If we're still together by then). :P

By the way, the chorus of Pink's Just Give Me a Reason reminds me of us (because of your failed marriage and my failed relationships) that when I heard the band playing it on our first date, I got goosebumps. And whenever I hear the furst part of that song especially "I let you see the parts of me that weren't all that pretty and with every touch you fixed them", I see your face. Okay, back to our first date - Nerbyus much tayo nun eh no? Then the roses, how you were making me inch closer then that joking attempt to kiss. Makes me smile when I remember.

Then we started singing "All My Life" by KC & Jojo inside the cab on our way "home". Then I showed you my hidden talent and man, that laugh. I miss seeing and hearing you laugh that way. And then you told me na ako pa lang ang babae na nakapagpahalakhak sayo. I wanna do it over and over again.

Okay, enough keso. Baka kiligin ka na naman. :P

Talk to you on Tuesday. ;D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 04:12:10 pm by sugardrop »

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #552 on: June 01, 2014, 08:34:34 pm »
^ What to do? Double rice na naman for us both tonight!!! Argh!

******

I am inis that you refused my Blue Bell Ice Cream request. BOO!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #553 on: June 01, 2014, 08:58:45 pm »
^
There you go. No desserts so the double rice is kinda okay. ;D

-----------------

Goodnight and rest well, georgie. :)

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #554 on: June 01, 2014, 09:34:20 pm »
Love is getting fat together sissies. Hihi :)


I missed being your assistant chef. Let's cook carbonara or spag again? :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #555 on: June 02, 2014, 01:27:27 am »
Soooo cheesy and i love it! When you're in love, every song (and movie) have a personal meaning :) @sugardrop

I remember when we started dating, i thought the story of how we met was much like that of Before Sunrise. Of course that's just me, haha but when we get old and have kids, i want our story to be like Before Midnight :)

---

And you chose to stay again, thank you for all the time, masyado na kong spoiled haha. I can't sleep right now, but seeing you beside me, sleeping and snoring soundly makes me feel well rested. Naaaks.

I hope you had a nice time having dinner and dessert with me and my Ate. Madalas sya maki 3rd wheel but i like how you two get along so well :) keep that up, baka pede tayo magrequest ng honeymoon as wedding as gift. Hahaha!

Anyway, i'm glad you're feeling better. Sleep well tonight. See you in the morning :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #556 on: June 02, 2014, 08:22:41 am »
^^^ Di bale, after today, sure na. Diet mode plus healthy living. May goal lang for my birthday :)
^^ Thanks sis! That's semi comforting. Haha!
^ More pogi points for the already pogi Engr. D!

******

Have a good one love! We're now driving to the beach. See you later!!! Mwah!!!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 08:25:51 am by insanelypurpleprincess »

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #557 on: June 02, 2014, 10:20:47 am »
naiyak ako sa kinuwento mo na panaginip nung isang araw. bat ganun naman yung panaginip mo. kakaiyak. ayaw ko naman na mawala ka. pero kita ko naman na mahal na mahal mo sila...

mineheart

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #558 on: June 02, 2014, 12:16:07 pm »
Pauwi na ako, sana Ok na pakiramdam mo, Mizz u and love u.

sosychill

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #559 on: June 02, 2014, 12:29:17 pm »
Happy 57th!! Thanks for replacing my springfrom pan. 8) So.... im not so sure but ill try to bake something for the weekend.  :) I know you enjoyed the sale as much as I did, mas madami ka yata nabili this time ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close