Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 48796 times)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #520 on: May 28, 2014, 08:36:06 pm »
simang, wag masyadong mang akit... sure ako di pa 30 days since the OB visit.

ohh it's been 10 days pa lang, buuuut i'm cleared na so no need to wait for another 20 days. pwede na! hahaha

You're so kj! And yeah, let's talk about the finances soon. :)

guys can be kj no, pero bibigay din yan :P

---

You proud of me, yes? :) :-*

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #521 on: May 28, 2014, 09:23:28 pm »
^
I'm sure he is mighty proud of you. ;)

I hope he gives in to the wave thingie. Like he did when he let me put makeup on him. ;D

-------------

Did you know that I framed one of the three roses you gave me on our first date? I'm planning to give that to you on our first year anniv. Wait, kelan ba? Is "the date" the same as when we had our first date? I'll probably need to ask that soon. If I don't forget. ;)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #522 on: May 28, 2014, 11:16:54 pm »
^eff anniversaries! We don't have that, haha. We celebrate the day we met, instead. Because as he said, everyday after that is a celebration :)

---

Hearing you order your staff like a boss, with all these engineering stuff i have no idea about, is just so hot grrr. ;)

And oh, we're really opening that joint account huh. Sh*t just got real.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #523 on: May 29, 2014, 09:31:24 am »
hmmm... he really looks like you....

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #524 on: May 29, 2014, 10:11:42 am »
^Lol wala din kami anniv.. kung kelan din kami first nag-meet yung tinandaan niyang date. Ang gara,  pareho pa tayo sis simang.  ;D

-------

Wag ka ganyan, lalo kita namimiss eh. Wag ka magpuyat or wake up during the wee hours of the morning just to viber me. Ano ba.. nababaliw na ko sa yo eh, wag mo na dagdagan. Grabe ka talaga. Sweetness overload. 10 days to go pa. Ouch.

cecilydee

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #525 on: May 29, 2014, 11:07:46 am »
thank you for last night. masaya tayong dalawa hahah. we have a world of our own!!! :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #526 on: May 29, 2014, 11:24:59 am »
simang, that is oh so awesome news. I must have missed it when I back read or it's only now that you're telling me. You like his 'Dom' side then. lol  ;)

sugardrop, #push then repeat. Kaya yan!!!

----------

Last night was awesome. You were awesome... You're always awesome anyway. Love you heaps. See you after work. Wish you were here again to help me fix up my office space  ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #527 on: May 29, 2014, 06:49:13 pm »
Simang and baliwsayo, that makes three of us! ;D

----------

Another quick Thursdate. Next time, let's not make it a quickie. :P

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #528 on: May 29, 2014, 07:20:26 pm »
OMG this day!!! Did that just happen? That was surreal, really. Can you believe this is happening? :) Bitin nga lang sobra. See you again, soon ha!  ;)

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #529 on: May 29, 2014, 07:50:23 pm »
Narealize ko na hindi naman pala siya ganun kaganda. Nadala lang ng camera 360 at puti niya.(ang bad ko. Hahaha) hindi na ko magseselos. Kakalma na ko ;)

sosychill

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #530 on: May 29, 2014, 09:44:37 pm »
Push na natin your mirage this month, gusko ko yung blue for you.. but it seems that your choosing between black and red.. ugh.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #531 on: May 29, 2014, 11:26:19 pm »
Oh wow, it didn't turn out to be a quickie Thursdate. I already miss you. Can't wait for the next weekday date. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #532 on: May 30, 2014, 12:38:07 am »
^yes quickies are not fun... sometimes. hihi hope you two had a nice weekday date :)

---

I can't anymore count the ways you make me feel better every. effin. time. Are you a mind reader or something? And I like how you open the wedding preps topic, because sometimes it gets too overwhelming (well, the cost, mainly) but you always find a way to assure me that everything will be okay, heck, that everything will be perfect. God you're amazing! How can you be that amazing and not know it?

I'm going to miss you this weekend. You enjoy the beach while I take my simulation exams. I love you more than chocolates, you know that's a big thing, right?

See you very very soon Love!!!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #533 on: May 30, 2014, 08:55:12 am »
good morning...

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #534 on: May 30, 2014, 04:08:47 pm »
And it's finally done. I promise, I promise... to wake up way much earlier starting next week. There is no other way because I have to get back to being used to 5.30am because school commences really soon. Boohoo! But thank you for driving fast enough, so I got to work in the nick of time. You're simply the best!!!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #535 on: May 30, 2014, 04:34:51 pm »
thank you. sorry sa abala.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #536 on: May 30, 2014, 11:21:36 pm »
I had a personalized shirt made for you which says "unbreakable" because I know nothing can break you. Imy and ily. I'm going to resorts world next week. Tara? ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #537 on: May 30, 2014, 11:28:23 pm »
And oh, last night was awesome. Thanks for bearing with my raging hormones and topak. You're the best. :)

sosychill

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #538 on: May 31, 2014, 08:59:51 am »
Sorry wasnt able to reply, fell asleep reading. You know.... haha

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #539 on: May 31, 2014, 09:53:59 am »
sana nga bumili sila sa atin. we need the money na rin eh.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close