Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 48779 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #500 on: May 24, 2014, 05:15:25 pm »
Hey handsome, you look great in that polo that it gave me butterflies in my stomach seeing you on that chair waiting for me in that gorgeous place. Had fun being with you though our Saturdate was short and sweet. ;)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 08:33:25 pm by sugardrop »

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #501 on: May 24, 2014, 07:19:31 pm »
^Yey hope you two had a nice time :)

----

See you later. Thank you for always making time kahit na 7 days a week ka nagtatrabaho, minsan 48 hours pa in a shift. Thank you soooobra. I appreciate all the effort. You'll be getting a massage later :P

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #502 on: May 25, 2014, 08:24:28 am »
I can't believe you almost died so don't ever do that again! I am soooo mad at you for doing that. Otherwise, I'll be the one to kill you. :P

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #503 on: May 25, 2014, 01:48:51 pm »
Thank you for waking up super early to come pick me up from the airport. I am still so tired, but I shall be ready in time for dinner with the family later. It's so good to be back!!! Love you heaps!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #504 on: May 25, 2014, 11:46:03 pm »
^
Welcome back! ;D

------------------

Why is it that we both get sick at the same time? :( See a doctor tomorrow as you promised and don't forget the medical certificate I'm asking from you as proof that you have indeed gone to the dokkie. Parang employer lang no? ;D

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #505 on: May 26, 2014, 07:01:09 am »
Naaaliw ako sa subtle jell mo sweetie. Para tuloy gusto pa kita pagselosin lalo haha! But promise na yun I wont text him na.

I am really sad na mawawala ka ng 2 weeks. I cant feel bad kasi naplano mo nga naman yun trip mo nung wala pa ako. Hayy. Yun promise mo that you will text me first thing and last thing ha. Sumakay ka na ng eroplano nagtetext ka pa din. Feel ko talaga na love mo ako. Thank you sobra. Now pa lang namimiss na kita eh. Huhuhu! Kakaiyak talaga. Will pray for your safe trip. I love you so much more.

mrsB

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #506 on: May 26, 2014, 08:15:04 am »
Ingat sa pag-uwi sa Pinas, Dear. Balik ka agad ha! I love you!  :(

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #507 on: May 26, 2014, 10:27:19 am »
napapraning parin ata ako.... nung sinabi ni husband ni rat na nakita ka niya sa mcdo bigla ako kinabahan kase kala ko may kasama ka na babae... saka anong ginagawa mo sa lugar na iyon, buti nalang tinawagan ako ng rat to tell me na wala kang kasamang babae. hay... mahirap kase nawalan na ako ng tiwala sa iyo eh... pero honestly, i am trying na ibalik yung tiwala ko sa iyo kase gusto kong mabuo ang pamilya naten and mahal na mahal talaga kita

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #508 on: May 26, 2014, 08:26:10 pm »
You poor thing, pagaling ka ng bonggang bongga as I have something planned for you. I miss you tons! :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #509 on: May 27, 2014, 08:11:48 am »
^ Get well soon to Georgie and thank you for the warm welcome back. Soooooo busy. Can barely find time to be in GT.

***

Thanks heaps for giving in to my cravings last night. It was such a yummy dinner and we ate too much - food coma. Have an awesome day today. Hoping for things to be better for today!!!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #510 on: May 27, 2014, 09:10:05 am »
sana magreply ka naman

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #511 on: May 27, 2014, 05:25:45 pm »
^
Don't chase love or affection, sis. Instead, save them for yourself more than for him. :)

^^
Thank you. It's nice to know you'll be regularly posting here again. :)

------------

Sige na Georgie, kaway ka ha tomorrow. I'll call you when the shuttle is near your house then labas ka na tapos when I tell you to wave when we're in front of you na, wave! Cute yun ha. ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #512 on: May 27, 2014, 06:57:40 pm »
No purple and turquoise hair tips for me? Awww. :(

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #513 on: May 27, 2014, 10:09:30 pm »
^^cute! dont know why but it reminded me of some korean drama i used to watch haha

---

I wish you can see me in person right now, I'm all pretty and girly with this makeup :P

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #514 on: May 27, 2014, 10:22:53 pm »
I'll wait for you here. Sana maging maayos ang lahat. :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #515 on: May 28, 2014, 09:41:38 am »
^
Don't chase love or affection, sis. Instead, save them for yourself more than for him. :)


what i am going through is quite difficult. i am fighting for something kaya ganyan.


----
thank you for the effort. now, on my part...i am trying.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #516 on: May 28, 2014, 10:01:18 am »
simang, wag masyadong mang akit... sure ako di pa 30 days since the OB visit.
sugardrop, thanks sis! And ang cute sobra nung come out and wave!

***

I am so sorry I missed your thing last night, but on second thought, I was so much better off shopping than attending a game which never happened. And, extra kudos to you for noticing my new red bag today. You are paying attention... keep it up! Hahaha.. Does that mean you have been monitoring my shopping?  ::)

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #517 on: May 28, 2014, 10:32:23 am »
It's a pleasure for me bringing you breakfast today. Looking forward for lunch with you later. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #518 on: May 28, 2014, 01:20:15 pm »
It's so crazy busy at work now and I just hope you can be here so I can vent and all... Pretty please?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #519 on: May 28, 2014, 08:08:34 pm »
You're so kj! And yeah, let's talk about the finances soon. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close