Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 48959 times)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #480 on: May 18, 2014, 11:33:22 pm »
Thank you for sleeping over again, i know you're tired from today's work and shopping, so have a good night's sleep. And thank you for holding my hand while you do that :-)

Thank you for choosing me everyday. I love you so very much.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #481 on: May 19, 2014, 10:15:24 am »
happy happy birthday... i wish you good health and guidance from God... i love you...

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #482 on: May 19, 2014, 10:32:33 am »
Hindi ko alam kung hanggang kelan ko kakayanin tumira dito sa inyo.. I am soooo fr***** stressed! :(

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #483 on: May 19, 2014, 01:44:52 pm »
lunch was great.. another year for you... honestly, i was scared this morning. i thought you wouldn't text me.... buti nalang nagtext ka. i am starting to trust you little by little. mahal na mahal kase kita. thank you for admitting that you miss staying with us. i would love to be with you again...

maybe in time we will be together... maybe when that time comes we will be happy together. thank you sa effort today... please behave...

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #484 on: May 19, 2014, 03:32:59 pm »
Here's a text message I sent him earlier after he left:

YOU ARE THE BEST ❤️

Thank you for choosing me everyday. Thank you for doing things just because I asked. Sorry for asking too much sometimes, and sorry I'm so charming you can't resist me. Hehe. Thank you for everything!!!

I love you so very much I can't wait to be your Mrs. 👰 💏👪 I love you I hope you know that. Mwahhhh 👫😻😘😘😘

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #485 on: May 19, 2014, 05:03:29 pm »
Ka-grrrrr ka talaga! Aarrgghhhhh! >:(

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #486 on: May 19, 2014, 06:12:45 pm »
Everything will be alright. Cheer up, sweetie. I'm just here if you need ng mapagsusumbungan ulit. Ily. :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #487 on: May 20, 2014, 10:34:59 am »
kamusta yung party/get together/inuman session niyo last night? sa lakas ng ulan kagabi, i was quite worried about you.  i miss you everyday...

meisaia

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #488 on: May 20, 2014, 11:36:40 am »
i rarely tell you this because i know lalaki na naman ulo mo and you really are mayabang. ;D but i am really really grateful for all your sacrifices for me and our baby. ang dami kong kilalang lalaki who i thought are better than you but nung nagkaanak sila, lumabas tunay na ugali. you are different. when you became a father, you snapped into attention. and i love you for that. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #489 on: May 20, 2014, 08:18:06 pm »
Katampo ka. :(

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #490 on: May 21, 2014, 10:44:54 am »
its so hard tanggalin ang pagdududa... maybe you cant really blame me for not trusting you... but most of the time i just pushed it away... kase ako rin lang ang mahihirapan sa kakaisip di ba?

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #491 on: May 21, 2014, 12:23:41 pm »
And so, our time together in EU has come to a close. I will surely miss you in the next few days that I have to go on the trip for work. See you when I get back!!! Remember to pick me up from the airport on Sunday morning!!!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #492 on: May 21, 2014, 01:32:28 pm »
and another misunderstanding. my head hurts from crying. you are right, we're not kids anymore. thank you still for your effort. as i am typing this i still want to cry... basta. at least before you dropped me off, you said sorry. it is a big thing for me lalo na hindi ka mapag"sorry" na tao. i love you.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #493 on: May 21, 2014, 01:49:37 pm »
Baby Bear!!! I miss you so much!!! Wahhh let's momol soon, please

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #494 on: May 22, 2014, 01:19:58 pm »
Labs, i'm sure we're going to have a great time on the weekend! Sana konti lang work mo nun para kita tayo earlier. But anyway, saturday night will be looooong so get yourself ready! Hahaha.

P. S. I really miss you kare kare! Not sure if we'll have time to cook on the weekend though. We'll have a nice time for sure though.
P. P. S. I love you so very very much forever and ever

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #495 on: May 22, 2014, 04:40:18 pm »
When we're together I feel kind of annoyed because I feel that you tend to be too needy and clingy sometimes but when we're not together, I realize I miss you so bad and I want to be near you. Gulo ko talaga 'no?

Maybe, I'll tell you about this personally next time.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #496 on: May 22, 2014, 07:47:53 pm »
Do you know that everytime I miss you, I realize how much I love you? :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #497 on: May 23, 2014, 10:12:11 pm »
Nakakainis naman talaga. Akala mo walang nagaalala sayo no?

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #498 on: May 24, 2014, 09:14:54 am »
i hope to spend time with you today.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #499 on: May 24, 2014, 11:45:03 am »
Dearest Baby Bear,

I already told you this kanina, but seriously, thank you for everything. I can never ask for someone better for me, and you make me feel that you feel the same, too. I'd say I'm swerte with you, but more than the swerte, I believe I deserve you, as you are my reward for all the things I did right in my life. I deserve you because you make me feel things. I deserve you because a strong, independent woman deserves a supportive partner.

Thank you for simply being with me. Let's grow old together.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close