Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 49071 times)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #440 on: May 13, 2014, 01:43:37 pm »
oist, masarap? nakakamiss yung tumatawa tayo together... nakakamiss yung katabi ka namin matulog...

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #441 on: May 13, 2014, 01:48:47 pm »
^^^ Awwwww.... nice work engineer (teka, tama ba? Engr., diba?)
^^ *evil laugh!* Bipolar... I kid. I am sure Georgie loves you too much to give up on you!

***

Good morning love! I know.. so weird waking up and seeing me with tears in my eyes. Hahaha. Got too emo with Aiden Mathis eh, what can I do? I am such a fan. Oh well, rise and shine. Let's shower together!!! And Roma, watch out for us!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #442 on: May 13, 2014, 02:54:37 pm »
^haha yep, engineer nga

----

Bakita natawa ka lang sa sinabi ko? Hahaha oo ako na ang loko loko, pero nagsasabi lang naman ako ng totoo. Hahaha!

Namimiss lang kita. Ang tagal pa ng weekend.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #443 on: May 13, 2014, 08:29:31 pm »
^^
Naiyak din ako kay Aiden Mathis. I will surely miss that sexy accent. :)

(I will see a psychiatrist to make sure I'm not bipolar. Hehe)

---------

I'll give my peace offering tomorrow. Effort yun ha, kaya wag mo na ako sungitan. ;D

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #444 on: May 13, 2014, 09:30:25 pm »
Waaaah, sabi ni tito bilisan mo na daw maghanap ng trabaho para makapagpakasal na tayo. Haha. Most of them keep asking kung kelan ang wedding bells. Chillax muna ;D

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #445 on: May 13, 2014, 09:39:16 pm »
^^im sure kikiligin na naman yun! Hihi <3

-----

FYI, I miss you more.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #446 on: May 13, 2014, 10:15:33 pm »
^
I hope so. Bumili pa ako ng scrabble para sa peace offering and used the letters. ;D

You are so in love, simang. :)

----------------------

I'll headlock you if you're still masungit and PMS-ing like a lady tomorrow. :P

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #447 on: May 14, 2014, 12:17:40 am »
^^ *sigh!* Like dreamy sigh (so good sigh ito!)... It's good to be in love, so stay in love!
^ Winner ang Scrabble letters... I like that... something I can use for class or something. And don't mind my bipolar comment... I am just OA like that. LOL!

---

Why won't you tell me what you wished for sa Trevi? Sige na... please, pretty please with sugar on top. And, NO, I don't believe that it won't come true if you tell me or anyone. In fact, you have to tell me, so I can make it happen for you... Ayaw mo nun? Wish granted, because I will make it happen... Assuming much? C'mon, tell me nga... This will be a long night!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 12:19:14 am by insanelypurpleprincess »

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #448 on: May 14, 2014, 09:58:34 am »
i am praying hard that you are not lying to me... nor keeping secrets...

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #449 on: May 14, 2014, 02:35:52 pm »
Good morning, love! Let's go grab that breakfast now, so we can go our merry way and take another one million pictures. Mwah!!!  :-*

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #450 on: May 14, 2014, 05:53:36 pm »
Ang tagal mo. ;D

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #451 on: May 14, 2014, 10:40:41 pm »
You are so in love, simang. :)

I am, very much :P

------

Kakaiba yung pagkamiss ko sayo.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #452 on: May 14, 2014, 11:28:14 pm »
Yun na yata ang pinakamatagal nating telebabad. Salamat sa harana, kahit parang medley yung ginawa mo. Pinakagusto ko yung Only Hope kahit di mo alam yung lyrics, pinakanatuwa ako sa Grow Old With You, pati yung Toni G tagalog version, pero di ko kinaya masyado yung Unchained Melody. Mahal na mahal mo ako, I can feel it, haha.

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #453 on: May 14, 2014, 11:35:04 pm »
Wala pa coming soon pa lang.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #454 on: May 15, 2014, 12:53:08 am »
I had a wonderful evening with you and it was nice meeting yogi bear. You guys are like brothers, nakakatuwa. Ang kulit nyo ha, pinagtutulungan nyo ako, sarap nyo pag-untugin. Sakay naman kayo sa brokeback hirit ko. The f?!

And forget about J, okay? And that new co-worker of mine na paakbay-akbay because it really bothers me. It's just you. Wag na magselos because there's absolutely nothing for you to be jealous about.

And it's funny how you've been thinking that I could be bipolar yet still chose to stay with me even though you had a very interesting and scary past with an ex of yours that is bipolar.

And how you wore my heels so I can wear your slippers and be comfortable because my feet hurts like hell. Labyu! ;D

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #455 on: May 15, 2014, 11:43:07 am »
please behave... please make sure that you are not keeping secrets from me... and that you are loyal, faithful and honest to me... i love you!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #456 on: May 15, 2014, 06:56:46 pm »
We were just together last night until midnight and I'm already missing you a lot. Dinner ka na, I'll sleep in a few. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #457 on: May 15, 2014, 07:02:25 pm »
^i know how that feels and that sucks -_-

-----

Samahan mo ko ha... sa pagtanda. :D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #458 on: May 15, 2014, 07:17:54 pm »
^
Growing old together - that's really sweet.

-------------

Before I forget, funny, scary and nakakakilig all at the same time when you asked yogi if pwedeng free na ang pregnancy massage ko sa spa nya. Kaya nangingiti lang ako while you were saying that. Baby only when we're both emotionally and financially ready, okay? :)

P.S.
Do you know that I care a lot about your kiddos too? :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #459 on: May 15, 2014, 09:11:30 pm »
I am excited for our dinner tomorrow with your kids..  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close