Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 48833 times)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #420 on: May 10, 2014, 10:04:06 am »
naiiyak ako kanina. alam mo, nasasaktan ako sa mga sinabi ni mama kanina. papalayasin daw niya ako pag nabalitaan nilan na kinakausap pa kita. sabi daw ni ---- na may babae ka ng iba kaya wag ko daw pagpilitan ang sarili ko sayo. pero you know what hurts the most? sabi ni mama na para daw akong (nagsabi ng type ng girl) na pupunta sa manila para magpabuntis then uuwi sa province nila para iwan yung bata. hindi naman daw ako pangit, bungi or what pero bat pumatol ako sa kagaya mo. ako daw ang gumawa ng sarili kong buhay and sinira ko daw buhay ko.

masakit lang. masakit na masakit na kayang sabihin ni mama yun sa akin. yes, madami akong mistakes, yes, nasaktan ko sila ng sobra pero sana wag na nilang pamukha sa akin yun.

ang swerte mo kase mahal kita. nasasaktan pa ako pero mahal na mahal kita. t**** lang ako? maybe. pero one thing is for sure... mahal ko ang anak ko and alam ko mahal mo ang anak naten kaya maghihintay ako para magkasama sama tayo.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #421 on: May 10, 2014, 11:13:06 am »
Ang lakas mo talaga mang-asar no? May araw ka din sakin. :P

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #422 on: May 10, 2014, 01:04:46 pm »
^ You guys are too cute!

-----

Good morning sunshine!!! Are you ready for Scotland? I know I am!!! *giddy much!*

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #423 on: May 10, 2014, 01:19:37 pm »
^
Oooh, Scotland. Reminds me of Georgie when he wore a kilt once just to satisfy my curiosity on how he looks like with one. ;D

Have fun! :)

--------------

Pikoooon! Bleh! :P

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #424 on: May 10, 2014, 04:34:08 pm »
I miss you so much pwet pwet.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #425 on: May 11, 2014, 01:34:22 am »
^^ How cute naman... my guy (no matter how much he adores me) will never dare wear a kilt. And it's alright since I respect that 'conservative' side of him.

***

The Royal Mile was too awesome for words, right?!? I am so glad I survived all the walking and that Heart of Midlothian was well... weird. Anyway, I just want to let you know that I had tons of fun today, so thank you!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #426 on: May 11, 2014, 07:23:12 am »
Wahh so bitin the time we spent last night. I wanted to kiss and hug you some more. Sayang di tayo sabay uwi ng Manila. Ingat kayo and enjoy the mother falls! :)

I love youuuuu!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #427 on: May 11, 2014, 03:13:17 pm »
Happy mother's day, mon amour. I know you're a man but most of the time, you're the father na nga, you're the mother as well. I think you're doing a very good job raising your kiddos. Labyu! :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #428 on: May 11, 2014, 05:34:01 pm »
Dear Georgie,

Wag mo na ako aasarin na negra ha? Alam mo naman, ang sama na ng loob ko sa kulay ko. ;D Basta gusto ko mas maputi pa din ako sayo kaya pa-itim ka naman ng konti. :P

P.S.
When I answered a thread dito sa GT (oo, yung forum na nikkwento ko sayo) na if hindi pinoy mapapangasawa mo, anong nationality, naalala ko yung isang manong driver na tinanong ako nung bumaba ka sandali ng cab kung may lahing puti ka daw ba. Ikaw na!!!! Nasabi ko lang, lahing brown ka, hindi puti.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #429 on: May 11, 2014, 05:52:03 pm »
So sweet of you to ask for a kiss before buying that stick of yosi.

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #430 on: May 11, 2014, 07:14:21 pm »
haaay, I miss you a lot.. Feeling ko anytime pwede ka ng umalis. Matagal na tayong hindi magkikita, maybe a month or a years? Masama ba ko kung hihilingin ko na medyo tumagal pa ng konti yung visa mo? :(

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #431 on: May 11, 2014, 09:43:35 pm »
This is probably a big thing to say, but right now, you are the most important person in my life. I will never ever trade what we have for anything. I am always a very happy person but with you I am happiest. I couldn't ask for anything more. I could tell myself I don't deserve you, I could ask Him why are you with me, but I won't, because, quoting Then She Found Me, I feel like you are the reward for everything I did right in my life.


crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #432 on: May 11, 2014, 10:33:33 pm »
Baby nalang ang kulang.  :-*

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #433 on: May 11, 2014, 10:54:41 pm »
^^ Too sweet!!!

***

Happy Mum's Day to your Mum, who was so cute for indulging us in a FaceTime session while we had lunch earlier. I mean, it's cool enough that she let you travel with us and it was way much cooler that she practically joined us for lunch thru FaceTime. Whatever you said to her to make her do it, thank you... And if it wasn't you... thank you still!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #434 on: May 11, 2014, 11:00:36 pm »
You asked me to help you clean up the mess your kiddos made in your unit, I say I'll help them turn everything into a big mess. And it'll drive you nuts. Sabi mo nga, sa kanila pa lang, napapanot ka na tapos dadagdag pa ako sa magkakalat. How cute can you get? G'night, buster. ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #435 on: May 12, 2014, 08:06:34 am »
While you're happily snoring the night away, I am happily packing everything and making sure that we don't leave behind anything (it's not like we're not coming back here, but indulge my OC moment) for the rest of the trip... See you in the morning! *mwah!* mwah!*

abbeydasassy

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #436 on: May 12, 2014, 02:00:50 pm »
How come it feels totally different now??? :/

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #437 on: May 12, 2014, 10:03:05 pm »
I looove youuu!!!! Had so much fun! I really enjoyed this very special day. <3 :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #438 on: May 13, 2014, 12:34:32 am »
I'm glad that you're very hands on with this wedding as I am :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #439 on: May 13, 2014, 08:34:03 am »
Sorry I was such a grumpy b***h yesterday. See you tomorrow. ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close