Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 48909 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #400 on: May 07, 2014, 06:28:02 pm »
^
Happy birthday to him. :)

--------

Hoy lalake! I miss you. ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #401 on: May 08, 2014, 01:10:05 pm »
Good morning, sunshine!!! Wow! It was supposed to be your birthday, but I was the one in for a treat last night. That dine in the dark experience was just oh so amazing! Can't wait to do it again for when we head to Singapura. Thank you... not just for the food, but for the chance to experience something as wonderful as that with you. This one's for the books!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #402 on: May 08, 2014, 03:45:43 pm »
Why is it that whenever I get sick, you also get sick and vice versa? Weird huh. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #403 on: May 08, 2014, 05:35:53 pm »
^ you and Georgie sick? :( Get Well soon!!!


***

Pretty slow day huh? It's like 10.30 am, but we barely accomplished anything, but I think it's okay because we have been maniacs (feeling tireless in the last 3 days), so we should slow down. We can't get sick or tired just yet... We have a lot ahead of us!!! Aja! Let's do this!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #404 on: May 08, 2014, 07:06:22 pm »
^
Hopefully. Thank you, sister. And have lotsa lotsa fun! :)

--------

Uy, I can't imagine what the NARS SA would think when you ask him/her about one of their products tomorrow. You'd probably look cute asking about makeup. Haha! ;D

Thanks for doing that for me, though, Georgie. And sad that you won't get to meet my aunt tomorrow but soon enough, you will. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #405 on: May 08, 2014, 09:00:17 pm »
I can't wait to see your family again! Naalala mo the first time you invited me to meet them, and I told I was scared? I really was, gusto kong magpaimpress but I don't want to look trying hard. So sabi ko, bahala na. Everything went well, so I think that's good. Pag naiisip ko ngayon, I'm so proud of myself for not being so conscious around them. Haha! If I were your mom, I'd love myself lol. Your mom liking me is a big deal kase I know how much she loves her bunso. That kiss on the cheek she gave me during the mass was awkward, but it made grin in my head a little, I got kilig for some reasons. Hahaha.

Anyway, I'll see you on Saturday. I miss you so big already!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #406 on: May 08, 2014, 09:42:16 pm »
Booooohooooo... The morning started out so well, but now... I am barely functional to stand and walk. Darn this dysmenorrhea... Like, hello? Ganda ng timing. To top all that, I have migraine, too. Why? I seriously meant it... you can go ahead and walk around and do stuff without me.. after all, it's not like I haven't seen them before... but oh boy! You are so fine and you decided to be left behind to just be with me. Doesn't even matter that I am just in bed tinkering with technology and not even in the mood to talk. You are a gem!!!

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #407 on: May 09, 2014, 01:34:47 am »
Thank you, and I love you!  :)

Still can't imagine what's going to happen next, or next next month. I'm just too torn to think about it. When insecurities, worry and anxiety attack. Hay.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #408 on: May 09, 2014, 03:51:41 am »
In the grand scheme of things, it's not worth sh1t.   

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #409 on: May 09, 2014, 07:43:10 am »
I'll be looking forward to receiving good news from you later. And the makeup ha. ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #410 on: May 09, 2014, 10:47:20 am »
Thanks for staying in with me. I now feel so much better, but I shall take your word for it and take it slow... We still have a few weeks' worth of traveling, shopping, food tripping and sight seeing to do. Again, thank you soooooooo much!!!

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #411 on: May 09, 2014, 10:57:35 am »
Thank you for being there with me last night.. But i was really surprised when you asked me to move in with you, let's get married first.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #412 on: May 09, 2014, 02:54:48 pm »
Now you're finally up and awake... I am ready to go. I will patiently wait for you since it was all because of me why you ended up sleepless last night. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks. No amount of thank you can express how grateful I am!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #413 on: May 09, 2014, 06:36:48 pm »
Let's celebrate, yeah? :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #414 on: May 09, 2014, 08:06:00 pm »
Are you excited to find out what is for lunch?!?  :-*

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #415 on: May 09, 2014, 09:27:10 pm »
I hate that side of you. :/

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #416 on: May 09, 2014, 09:31:35 pm »
It bugs me when you do that. :(

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #417 on: May 09, 2014, 10:04:35 pm »
^ oh my! Is that trouble in paradise I sense? Hope all will be well.

---

Oh no! I think my migraine is about to act up again. I am silently seated tinkering with technology with hopes of not showing you that I am in pain. We can't afford to lose another day, so I shall keep this to myself because I know that you have been oh so looking forward to Scotland for tomorrow...

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #418 on: May 09, 2014, 10:08:29 pm »
^
Nah, he makes this "face" that really creeps me out and he does that on purpose to annoy me. Took a shot of himself with that face on and sent it on viber.

Anyway, seems like you and your guy are having lotsa fun. Enjoy! :)

------------

Bahala ka, tutulugan na kita. ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #419 on: May 09, 2014, 11:32:42 pm »
^ Awwww... that is so cute. And I was like... parang too early to sleep, then I realized... time zone difference. Thanks heaps. Yes, I am enjoying myself very much, despite the 'sick' moments yesterday. Anyhow, he seems to be enjoying his time, too. He is kinda stuck though since my entire clan is practically here and well, plus him! So he is officially on a family immersion trip... And he's doing really well! Thanks and happy weekend sis!

---

I am so glad that you decided to come with us. This trip would have been less exciting if you were not around (okay, maybe not so since I won't know what I am missing until it arrives... and since I already know... I want to travel the world with you!!!) Love you to the moon and back...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close