Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 48991 times)

cecilydee

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #380 on: May 05, 2014, 09:53:11 am »
sobrang pinakilig mo ako kagabi when you told me that i should book a flight na in August - one way lang. Omg. pareho natin ayaw pag usapan dahil ayaw natin masira ang surprise mo pero deep inside kilig na kilig talaga ako hahahha. at alam ko gusto mo na magpaka tumbling sa excitement pero ang kalma mo lang.

thanks sa sinabi mo na para sakin ang lahat ng ginagawa mo! weeee my romantic knight in shining armor is back hahah :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #381 on: May 05, 2014, 12:55:22 pm »
Can't find any more ways to thank you for all the things you do with me and for me. You just get me everytime, it's ridiculous.

P.S. I don't normally hear you curse except when we make love, and I love it.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #382 on: May 05, 2014, 01:06:03 pm »
Wakey! Wakey! Let's not waste any single moment. The queen awaits and I heard the queue is always loooooong for Platform 9 3/4... I wanna be there first!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #383 on: May 05, 2014, 02:39:09 pm »
Let's go! :P

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #384 on: May 05, 2014, 02:47:28 pm »
^ Parang 'naughty!'

***

Can you please move it along? I have been making kulit since... an hour or so ago... I know it's a holiday and all, but it doesn't mean we don't have goals to accomplish.. Ano buzz???

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #385 on: May 05, 2014, 05:10:32 pm »
Thank you for the merienda.  :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #386 on: May 05, 2014, 07:54:42 pm »
^^
Nah, we were craving pizza earlier. ;D

-------

You can be really sweet, y'know. :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #387 on: May 05, 2014, 08:15:54 pm »
I love you still

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #388 on: May 05, 2014, 08:29:00 pm »
^^ Ahhhhh, pizza...  ::) *rolling my eyes to myself!* What was I thinking?

***

Lunch was fabulous. I can't believe we already ate 3 times in the last few hours. And since we're 'resting' for a bit, please indulge me while I succumb to my GT addiction...  8)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #389 on: May 05, 2014, 08:52:03 pm »
^^
Nah, we were craving pizza earlier. ;D

Pizza din comfort food namin kahapon! Yuumm!

Lunch was fabulous. I can't believe we already ate 3 times in the last few hours. And since we're 'resting' for a bit, please indulge me while I succumb to my GT addiction...  8)

Ahh food trip. Enjoy your vacation!

-------

Glad you loved the wedding dress peg that I sent you. Haha! Your reaction was something I'd expect from a girl friend. Haha! Sooo cute!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #390 on: May 05, 2014, 09:04:28 pm »
Pizza was great. ;D

-------

You are so cute with your "umuwi ka na, payong kasintahan lang". Haha! ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #391 on: May 05, 2014, 09:29:13 pm »
simang and sugardrop: How can I be without GT when you two are the cutest?!?

Thanks, sis simang! Definitely will.

***

Weather is awesome. Escaping the tropical heat IS definitely heaven... And with you by my side? Who could ask for more?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #392 on: May 06, 2014, 01:07:48 am »
^
Reminded me of the song I Could Not Ask For More - sweet. ;)

-----------

You are such a sleepyhead. Tinulugan mo na naman ako. ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #393 on: May 06, 2014, 07:49:24 am »
Thank you for cooperating today. Now, it's time to get some sleep. Tomorrow... errrr, rather later is another day. Sweet dreams now!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #394 on: May 06, 2014, 03:19:27 pm »
I have another surprise for you! Extended bday gift! Hahaha you will like it for sure :) Love you!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #395 on: May 06, 2014, 04:20:19 pm »
i missed going out with you...

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #396 on: May 06, 2014, 09:19:29 pm »
Makikita na kita ulit bukas love.. Dapat na talaga tayong mag adjust para hindi na tayo parating nag aaway. I miss you :)

Keiyt

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #397 on: May 07, 2014, 12:49:57 am »
I have not been completely honest with you, I'm catwoman.


ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #398 on: May 07, 2014, 01:13:57 pm »
i will be here for you. mahal kita and ang anak naten.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #399 on: May 07, 2014, 01:46:37 pm »
Happy birthday, love! Excited for another brand new day to explore wonderland with you... Yehaw! And by the way, rise and shine... it's another awesome day in wonderland... Woooohoooo!!! Let's get you a bloody balloon and a nice present  ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close