Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 48987 times)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #360 on: May 03, 2014, 08:56:03 am »
malapit na birthday mo... and natatakot ako kase baka hindi ka magparamdam. ang dami kong takot. na-trauma talaga ako sa mga nangyari. yes, its been tow years pero yung sugat andun parin...

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #361 on: May 03, 2014, 02:15:02 pm »
^^ Either way... works for me. Food and Sex are like synonymous.. HAHA!

-----

Too excited for our trip... to wonderland...

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #362 on: May 03, 2014, 02:34:30 pm »
I can't believe I'm this close to breaking up with you right now.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #363 on: May 03, 2014, 03:10:25 pm »
i am trying my best to trust you and not to think of anything negative... i am trying...   :'( :'(

sana wala ka talagang ginagawang masama or ikakasakit ng loob ko.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #364 on: May 03, 2014, 03:15:27 pm »
I love you. :( To the moon and back. That's all I know. I love you. So much. Too much. :'(

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #365 on: May 03, 2014, 03:29:45 pm »
Hahaha funny @sugardrop @insanelypurpleprincess sa bagay, whether it's the mangga or the baby making, masarap pa din :P Lol

sis @sugardrop, smile :) hope everything's well

-----

Tikoy ka ba? :) Hahaha miss na kita!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #366 on: May 03, 2014, 03:48:39 pm »
^
We're still together. Laughing now. :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #367 on: May 03, 2014, 04:17:44 pm »
i love you. i love you so much!

uglygirl

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #368 on: May 03, 2014, 05:08:22 pm »
Hope we can buy a house and lot before we get married

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #369 on: May 03, 2014, 05:40:44 pm »
@simang, ang tunay na in love, pati tikoy nasasama sa usapan
@sugardrop, adik ka sis... you almost gave me a heart attack. I was like, no way... I like Georgie

***

Our bags are packed and ready to go. Come pick me up soon so we can have dinner before we finally jet off to lalaland. And yes, I am bringing my technology... hidden in a space where you won't see and by the time you find it, it's too late... so I can still feed my GT addiction. Some support would be really nice... And don't be jealous, you're my first love!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #370 on: May 03, 2014, 05:55:56 pm »
^
Hehe. Sorry. I was breaking up with him but he didn't want to. I brought some of his stuff with me para ibalik. Ayaw tanggapin. Anyway, apologies were made, I think things will be so much better after settling my issue with him. I was relieved, actually. And loved him more. :) I'm starting to think I could be bipolar. Haha ;D

--------------

Glad we made it and that you understood why.  Looking forward to introducing you to my aunt next week and everything else that will follow. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #371 on: May 03, 2014, 09:16:21 pm »
^ Whew! Close call. At least sa inyo, ikaw lang ang bipolar. Kami kasi --- bothways!

***

Tick, tock, tick, tock... I can barely manage to sleep... Too excited!!! Waaaaaaah!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #372 on: May 03, 2014, 09:41:14 pm »
^
Uh oh, I can imagine how masakit sa bangs it can be for you when bipolar mode one or both of you ng sabay. But you're still together and stronger than ever. :)

-------------------

I suddenly remembered your question earlier if I was ever happy with you when I was telling you na ayaw ko na. Then I remembered what mommy told me that she's never seen me this happy before. And now I feel stupid for almost giving up on you. Sorry, Georgie. And that one hug from you took every inch of doubt and sadness I had. But thank you for your willingness to adjust after hearing my side. :) ---I'm not telling you this, ikaw pa naman si boy kilig.

And it's funny yet nakakaasar how you teased me after ng "arti-arti". Haha! ;D But I was dead serious earlier oi.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #373 on: May 03, 2014, 10:26:50 pm »
^ Well, we happen to be queen & king of timing, pag ang isa na sa bipolar mode, the other just stays on the side to watch & be entertained in the process... LOL! And glad all is well with you and Georgie!!!

***

Ugh! Why can't I sleep?!? You're right next to me, so there's no reason to worry. I've checked everything and we got it all... What is wrong with me? Did we forget anything? Or am I too excited to whisk you away of your comfort zone? Lalalalala...

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #374 on: May 03, 2014, 11:24:42 pm »
Let's hug. <3

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #375 on: May 04, 2014, 12:14:54 am »
Please don't scream at me or be mad at me... I will seriously make you wake up in a few... simply because I am having the worst time... been trying to toss and turn to get some shut eye and not succeeding at all. Sorry!!! But I need to!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #376 on: May 04, 2014, 01:13:59 am »
How can you be that charming and not know it? Sure, you know you're gwapo, but your quirks, I fall for them everytime. I feel your want to make me happy all the time, and you're so clueless about it. Everything is just effortless with you. You are naturally sweet and caring and funny and charming and it always warms my heart knowing you chose me over all the other girls and gays alike. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and our future kids (I named them already, by the way. Haha).

I love you so much and I can't wait to be with you tomorrow. I'm going to kiss you all over, get yourself ready.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #377 on: May 04, 2014, 12:36:27 pm »
I suddenly missed you. :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #378 on: May 04, 2014, 06:38:15 pm »
I hate that I love you THIS MUCH. Aahhhh f*ck.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #379 on: May 05, 2014, 09:34:13 am »
you are so secured with my love for you... sana ako rin ganun... pero i am thankful for your effort....

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close