Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 49049 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #340 on: April 30, 2014, 10:26:49 am »
^^^ and ^^
Thank you. :)

------------------

Where are my mojos and spicy chicken wings? They've been long overdue. :(

By the way, I love that you wore the shirt I gave you agad last week. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #341 on: April 30, 2014, 01:50:40 pm »
^ Demanding much? Haha. Looks like someone's fully recovered and back on her feet :p

*****

Well, here we go again. We're back to being at peace with each other. And, thank you for trying to support my 'trip' for the day, never mind if it was a total 'epic fail'... *sigh!* At least we tried!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #342 on: April 30, 2014, 02:15:15 pm »
^
He's such a good cook, I just miss his cooking. Hehe. ;D

-------------------------------------------------

I hope your kid gets better and makes a full recovery. :)

.....so I can finally have my mojos and wings. ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #343 on: April 30, 2014, 04:02:45 pm »
^ Wow! Enjoy your mojos and spicy chicken wings --- the moment it becomes available.

***

Since I was a little disappointed, okay fine, very disappointed with my plans for today, can I have some girl bonding time and try out this quaint, cute Korean Cafe? Please say 'yes!'

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #344 on: April 30, 2014, 09:09:47 pm »
^
Did he let you? ;D

------------------

Hay basta, I'm calling you Georgie because I still think you look like George Clooney when he was younger.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #345 on: April 30, 2014, 11:07:54 pm »
^ Yes, he did! I had an awesome time with my friend. It was just us 2 girls kasi late notice, pero it was fun! Wow! How hot if George Clooney. Nice choice! And I am sure, if all goes well, you will be the Amal to your Georgie.

***

Thanks for allowing me to spend time with D. We had so much fun and we definitely loved the new experience in that cafe. We definitely should go together next time. And parking wasn't so bad, so you won't be HB when we get there. Also, there's this loyalty card we got today... I want to fill it with Hello Kitty stamps.  :D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #346 on: May 01, 2014, 07:48:58 pm »
If all goes well, I might start working on Monday na. No more sneaking out in the wee hours just to be together and I'm certainly going to miss that. :(

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #347 on: May 01, 2014, 09:40:30 pm »
You were amazing... Thanks for lunch & dinner... home-cooked meals by = A+++ for effort! Definitely loved it! Looks like May is proving to be a super wonderful month, indeed. Carry on!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #348 on: May 02, 2014, 10:54:40 am »
o pano niyan? nakita ka ni R kanina sa gas station? sana wag nalang banggitin... heto nanaman sana wala nalang issue.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #349 on: May 02, 2014, 11:25:58 am »
Thank you for doing things for me -- spending time with my friends, staying the night just cause i asked, hugging me from behind because i told you i like that shvt, kissing me good morning, kissing me goodbye like you don't want to leave, and i could go on. Sorry you had to stay late. Bawi ako next time, I'll bake you some good cookies.

I miss your kare kare. Cooking sesh on Sunday?

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #350 on: May 02, 2014, 03:09:48 pm »
i missed you. namimiss kong tumatawa kasama ka... maybe one day di ba??? sana nga one day magkasama na tayo...

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #351 on: May 02, 2014, 03:56:50 pm »
^^ spoiled much? Love it!

***

Oh sorry! I totally forgot to tell you about today's schedule. Lucky me... I got in just in time to clock in at 7.30am. Buti nalang umabot or else... I would have been in an extremely rotten mood sana all day long!!!

cecilydee

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #352 on: May 02, 2014, 05:25:50 pm »
napaka masungit ko today. sana hindi kita awayin later...

sorry in advanced kung mangyayari man.

peste kasi yang LDR na iyan eh..parati akong in eemo...



insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #353 on: May 02, 2014, 09:01:46 pm »
I am seriously craving for manggang hilaw with bagoong. Pretty please? Make it appear before me... *puppy eyes!*

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #354 on: May 02, 2014, 09:26:46 pm »
^^wooot gusto ko din yan haha

----

I am so bored right now, I want to make babies. Let's?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #355 on: May 02, 2014, 10:56:33 pm »
^
Haha! Making a baby. ;D

--------------

That was some serious talk earlier but it assured me that you really love me. See you tomorrow, Georgie. I know you'll give me the strength I'll need tomorrow. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #356 on: May 02, 2014, 11:41:51 pm »
^^ sarap kasi diba? I hope he manages to get some on his way here...
^ make din kayo ni Georgie bukas!

--- uyyyy... sunod2x ang posts nating tatlo now ah? *high five!*

Hurry! I so want that goodie now, and more... alam na!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #357 on: May 03, 2014, 01:08:22 am »
You're sooooo cute I'm gonna die. Hahaha. Good night, Bearrr. I love you.

ann08

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #358 on: May 03, 2014, 03:24:09 am »
Sana dumating ka na this year. :)  for future SO. :D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #359 on: May 03, 2014, 08:48:52 am »
^^ sarap kasi diba? I hope he manages to get some on his way here...


Pagkain pala. Akala ko yung making a baby. Haha! :D

--------------

Sorry natulugan kita last night. ;D was so tired eh

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close