Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 48961 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #220 on: April 05, 2014, 11:33:53 am »
You're just the cutest. I don't know if it's your corny nature or the fact that you have just been in such a good mood lately. Regardless, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #221 on: April 05, 2014, 11:55:44 am »
Do you have hangover too? I do. But I had a wonderful time last night. :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #222 on: April 05, 2014, 01:37:31 pm »
wala ako maramdaman. is that a bad thing?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #223 on: April 05, 2014, 08:45:08 pm »
Bakit naman You by The Carpenters ang gusto mong kantahin ko? Kanta na lang ulit tayo ng All Apologies. ;D

abbeydasassy

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #224 on: April 07, 2014, 09:36:37 am »
i miss you already. i miss you everyday  :-[ :'(

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #225 on: April 07, 2014, 11:24:50 am »
For a moment there, you were manic-depressive over the weekend. But it all turned out okay just the same. So, thanks pa rin!!!  ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #226 on: April 07, 2014, 11:27:22 am »
Sorry na nga eh. Bobolahin pa ba kita ulit that you're the sexiest man when you're mad? ;D

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #227 on: April 07, 2014, 11:35:56 am »
i miss you.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #228 on: April 07, 2014, 11:42:38 am »
Teach me Math, Mr. Engineer :D

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #229 on: April 07, 2014, 03:36:10 pm »
You're so scorching hot. Grrr!  :D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #230 on: April 08, 2014, 04:17:47 pm »
Good luck on your basketball game tonight!!! FTW!!!  ;)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #231 on: April 08, 2014, 05:54:02 pm »
i really hope you behave tomorrow....

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #232 on: April 09, 2014, 12:15:06 am »
^ sana nga sis ysa.belle

Nice work! Mad props to you and your team for winning the game earlier!!! Yey!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #233 on: April 09, 2014, 01:06:52 am »
I never knew I am this strong until this moment.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #234 on: April 09, 2014, 07:43:46 am »
Uh oh! I am so sorry about the Iced Tea spilling... truly, it was an accident. I swear!!!  :(

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #235 on: April 09, 2014, 11:09:55 am »
^^i'd like to believe that's a good thing.

-------

I hate it when people stress over our phase of being officially unofficial.
Pag inannounce ko ba sa kanilang matagal na kitang boyfriend, will they shut up about it? Sabi ko naman sayo, you have defied every relationship label there is. I would never want this thing that we have with another.

I'll see you in three weeks.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #236 on: April 09, 2014, 11:20:59 am »
^
I'd like to believe that too, but it's hard.

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #237 on: April 09, 2014, 03:16:16 pm »
Maybe it's time to let you go. :'(

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #238 on: April 09, 2014, 04:51:35 pm »
^^^ sis simang: deadma! It's your life and through GT, I have seen how much happiness this guy has brought you so far, so carry on!!!

^^ sis sugardrop: hold on tight!!! You can do it! Kaya mo yan!!!

***

So, there's this super cost-efficient airline tickets to South Korea... I so want to book for us, but will your sister manage to get your passport done in time? Hmmm...  ::)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #239 on: April 09, 2014, 05:22:40 pm »
^
Thank you. I'm holding on real tight. :)

On topic:

You're superman for me. You crush into pieces every kryptonite that gets thrown your way. I'd like a piece of that superpower of yours.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close