Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 48969 times)

CITIgirl_04

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #200 on: March 30, 2014, 12:16:05 pm »
cant wait to go home na to see you... miss na kita agad love.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #201 on: March 30, 2014, 01:24:30 pm »
I love you to the moon and back. Stay strong. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #202 on: March 30, 2014, 03:41:53 pm »
I'm so glad you're here! Everything is better with you.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #203 on: March 30, 2014, 09:14:47 pm »
It's okay if you can't be here, I understand. Besides, I'll be fine. It's just dysmenorrhea. Knowing that you care so much is enough. :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #204 on: March 31, 2014, 03:48:17 pm »
Everything is perfect basta bawas bawasan mo lang yang pagseselos mo na wala sa lugar..

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #205 on: March 31, 2014, 04:11:17 pm »
ang sarap sigurong gumising na nasa tabi ka.... i miss you. mag-iingat ka lagi... sana hindi ka naglilihim at nagsisinungaling sa akin...

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #206 on: April 01, 2014, 11:50:29 pm »
I'll cook your fave dish in exchange for your version of my fave spicy chicken wings? You got a deal, buttercup. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #207 on: April 02, 2014, 03:41:06 am »
I never had a dream wedding until I pictured you in there.

Kaya magsimula ka na magipon kase ipupush ko talaga yang El Nido wedding, and the three babies -- two boys and a girl. Hihi.

yeeshin_anne

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #208 on: April 02, 2014, 10:52:54 am »
him: "alam mo naman na pumupunta ako dun para makita ka lang"
 :) nyay

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #209 on: April 02, 2014, 05:58:44 pm »
sana i could spend time with you again bukas. sana hindi mo ako  niloloko or pinaglilihiman. sana ako lang ang babae na mahal mo & karelationship at sana hindi mo ako niloloko or pinaglilihiman

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #210 on: April 02, 2014, 07:55:54 pm »
Thank you my love  :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #211 on: April 03, 2014, 01:53:39 pm »
You were clearly jealous last night. Of course, I will never say it in your face. Haha!  ;)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #212 on: April 03, 2014, 02:02:34 pm »
I like waking up next to you. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #213 on: April 03, 2014, 02:15:45 pm »
I promise to come home early today, so we can spend more time together. (And so I can watch more of my Koreanovela!)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #214 on: April 03, 2014, 10:35:18 pm »
Last night was the best love.. Super!!! hehe.. I love you too so much..

angelpat

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #215 on: April 03, 2014, 10:43:01 pm »
Don't forget my pasalubong from your Iloilo business trip!  Have a safe flight!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #216 on: April 04, 2014, 08:26:31 am »
It's the weekend!!! I can't wait to spend more, more, more, more time with you!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #217 on: April 04, 2014, 05:36:44 pm »
Get well soon, my handsome.

And I have a question for you...

TIKOY KA BA? lol

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #218 on: April 04, 2014, 05:42:06 pm »
Talk to you later. :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #219 on: April 05, 2014, 10:06:47 am »
i love you.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close