Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 48877 times)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #180 on: March 27, 2014, 09:48:22 am »
I am hurting right now. I am talking to a friend and she asked about what happened. I feel so sad. I am fighting the feeling of sadness...

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #181 on: March 27, 2014, 11:00:21 am »
I am looking forward to that day. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #182 on: March 27, 2014, 11:03:23 am »
@ysa.belle - I seriously kinda get a picture of your life struggles every single time I check out this thread. I pray for strength and perseverance to rule in your life. Keep the faith!!!

-----

Sorry for waking up late and being inconsiderate. I swear, I will wake up earlier tomorrow. Thanks nonetheless for being so cool and calm about today.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #183 on: March 27, 2014, 12:05:59 pm »
My friends were looking for you last night. Hahaha ikaw na special :-)

But I appreciate them for welcoming you to the barkada that way. Mas namimiss ka nila kesa sa akin. Haha

And Mr. PMA has a gift for you. Hihi

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #184 on: March 27, 2014, 01:37:18 pm »
@insanelypurpleprincess, thank you so much  :)

----
thank you.  :-\

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #185 on: March 27, 2014, 01:54:47 pm »
Kinikilig ka na naman? Haha! I love making you kilig. :P

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #186 on: March 27, 2014, 06:27:33 pm »
I know you've done nothing wrong regarding that incident. I'm on your side.

vmalditah

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #187 on: March 27, 2014, 07:17:18 pm »
hoy bilhan mo naman ng gatas at diapers anak mo lagi nalang ba ako ang bibili? lakas mo pumorma wala naman palang kwenta . hinahabol habol ka ng girls dahil sa looks mo,pero hindi nila alam ang totoong ikaw..at ako lang ang nakakaalam nun. sana magbago ka na. hahaha  :-X

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #188 on: March 27, 2014, 08:06:43 pm »
Sana one day magkasamasama tayo, just like before.
I love you.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #189 on: March 28, 2014, 01:45:20 pm »
thank you! simpleng effort from you, it means a lot to me...

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #190 on: March 28, 2014, 03:41:58 pm »
I miss you sooooo much. Let's cuddle on the weekend.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #191 on: March 28, 2014, 04:04:18 pm »
kahit na kasama palang kita kanina, namimiss na kita. kulang ang 1 hour... dati lagi tayong magkasama, lagi tayong masaya at nagtatawanan... i felt so secured... i loved you too much... hindi ko tuloy naramdaman na mangyayari yung nangyari... halos ikamatay ko yun. i stopped eating and 1 hour lang ata ako natutulog. napbayaan ko sarili ko kase i was hurting. until now naman there are still times na nasasaktan ako at nakakaisip ng negative things but i just push it at the back of my mind...

mahal na mahal talaga kita noh? kaase hanggang ngayon alam ko kayang kaya kong bitawan at iwan lahat para sa iyo....

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #192 on: March 28, 2014, 04:13:35 pm »
^sis ysa.belle, all is going to be well :) smile :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #193 on: March 28, 2014, 07:34:34 pm »
I miss grappling you. Haha! And I'm glad what I gave your mom's working for her. :)

TMI. Sorry. ;D

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #194 on: March 29, 2014, 09:17:13 am »
here we go again... it's past 9am and hindi ka pa nagapaparamdam. di ba ganitong oras nakausap at nakatext na kita. alam mo, i had a bad bad dream last night. when i woke up, ang sakit sakit talaga. alam mo sana wala lang yung dream na iyon. can you please call me na? or text me man lang? nanalalamig na mga kamay ko. di na ako mapakali. ayokong umiyak.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #195 on: March 29, 2014, 11:20:34 am »
i really hate my dream last night. masakit yun. i need a hug right now.  :'(

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #196 on: March 29, 2014, 12:34:24 pm »
You're such a sleepyhead. :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #197 on: March 29, 2014, 02:02:05 pm »
gusto ko maayos na yung atin.

jamimi29

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #198 on: March 29, 2014, 10:53:47 pm »
Happy 17th month, Bubu. :) I love you sooooo much! :D

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #199 on: March 29, 2014, 11:48:39 pm »
thank you

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close