Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 48830 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #160 on: March 19, 2014, 06:12:48 pm »
Glad we resolved it. Miss you and love you too. :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #161 on: March 21, 2014, 10:08:12 am »
i love you. i miss you.

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #162 on: March 21, 2014, 12:11:27 pm »
I miss you so much!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #163 on: March 21, 2014, 01:31:10 pm »
masarap?

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #164 on: March 21, 2014, 01:48:30 pm »
I miss you.

That morning message is weird.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #165 on: March 21, 2014, 05:33:59 pm »
You freaked me out..

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #166 on: March 21, 2014, 05:52:46 pm »
Everything's gonna be okay. Miss you too. :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #167 on: March 21, 2014, 09:00:29 pm »
Excited again with your pasalubong love..  ;D

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #168 on: March 22, 2014, 09:09:49 am »
sana naman sagutin mo tawag ko.ewan ko if naliligo ka or what pero i know hindi ka pwede magreturn ko dahil wala kang call credits. pero sana naman sumagot ka na...

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #169 on: March 22, 2014, 05:57:29 pm »
You never fail to make me smile. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #170 on: March 23, 2014, 01:24:27 am »
See you tomorrow Dear! Busog lusog na naman tayo. Haha. :-*

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #171 on: March 24, 2014, 09:37:11 am »
alam mo nagtataka talaga ako sayo. there are time na super hirap maniwala sa mga sinasabi mo. di ba lagi kong sinasabi sayo na "pag gusto madaming paraan and pag ayaw madaming dahilan"... gosh! ang hirap mong basahin.
 

mrvhince

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #172 on: March 26, 2014, 10:04:31 am »
Mukhang mabigat ang dinadala mo ngayon Ysa, I hope na maging ok ang lahat sayo.  :D

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #173 on: March 26, 2014, 11:22:01 am »
Honestly, I do not know what is going on inside that head of yours. Though I am so thankful for all the effort that you are giving me. I am really praying that it is not just for show. You know that you’re the only one that I really loved like this. I am defying everyone just by loving you. There are so many things that would make things easier for me.... One of those things is forgetting you. With that, my parents will be extremely happy... The things that mom said this morning hurt me so bad. I know she is hurting too because she saw what I went through when you did that thing. 2 years and I am still here loving you. I dunno why sometime you get mad so quickly, but I am still here for you.

You are the only person I can run to... Please do not leave me. I do not want to experience again the pain that I felt recently coz I might not be able to handle it anymore. Slowly, I am fixing whatever is left of my life... I am starting to smile again, but behind my smile, I can still feel the pain.

You are still the first person that comes to my mind as soon as I open and close my eyes. Even when I sleep, it is still you that is in my dreams. I always have time for you. I love you that much. I wish I could bring back time... Maybe I can prevent things from happening. I really pray that there is no other woman... I hope that you are not lying or keeping things from me... I pray that you are loyal, honest and faithful to me... I also pray that you still love me like before.

Maybe one day... we can fix things... and be happy and together...

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #174 on: March 26, 2014, 11:40:46 am »
I have to give you points for persistence. However, I have to shave off points also for just simply letting it be...

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #175 on: March 26, 2014, 01:32:20 pm »
Sis ysa, everything will be okay.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #176 on: March 26, 2014, 02:40:10 pm »
@sis simang, thank you.

---

thank you for seeing me today... i felt better. our situation is so difficult but we are still trying... sana mapagbigyan tayo na magkasama again... to be happy again...

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #177 on: March 26, 2014, 03:10:25 pm »
^
Hang on tight. :)


I terribly miss you. I'd love to see your eyes sparkle again when you smile and laugh. :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #178 on: March 26, 2014, 04:10:47 pm »
@sis sugardrop, thank you!

---
im scared to go home today... i know galit pa si mama. i just hope that things are much better at home... take care... i terribly miss you.  :(

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #179 on: March 26, 2014, 11:21:10 pm »
Okay na agad summer ko.. Salamat sa Subic Getaway last weekend with your family.. More bonding to come.. I love you Mister!  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close