Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 48930 times)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2014, 08:47:24 pm »
hope to see you bukas...

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2014, 09:15:11 pm »
Love you! Can't wait for our weekend staycation!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #142 on: March 14, 2014, 09:28:46 pm »
^ Yey! Nakaka excite nga sis simang... enjoy!

"Two words... Yeah right!"

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #143 on: March 15, 2014, 08:55:49 am »
sana makita kita today. sana sinasagot mo tawag ko. hindi mo lang alam yung kaba ko kanina.
wala ako mapagsabihan tapos ganyan ka pa. sana maging maayos na naman.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 09:00:26 am by ysa.belle »

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #144 on: March 15, 2014, 04:23:06 pm »
Be okay, huh? :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #145 on: March 15, 2014, 04:30:58 pm »
o ano? hindi na ikaw sumasagot???

clouds_1028

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #146 on: March 15, 2014, 04:56:51 pm »
If only things were different, if only [textspeak!] [textspeak!], for sure mas magiging masaya [textspeak!] s isa't isa... But it can't happen ever and I still want you to know that I love you so much...

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #147 on: March 16, 2014, 01:45:24 am »
Swamped with work, but I'm thinking about you. See you for breakfast.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #148 on: March 16, 2014, 01:33:27 pm »
When you told me last year na feeling mo, mahirap kang mahalin, I said di naman ako nahirapan. It turned out you were right, mahirap nga. But I'm sticking around. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #149 on: March 16, 2014, 10:26:59 pm »
This kind of sundate is really nice. We should do this again next time.

..and please don't wake up yet, i'm still in awe of how peaceful and gwapo you look in your sleep. (And if you caught me staring at you like this you might think i'm a creep, so yeah don't wake up yet)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #150 on: March 16, 2014, 10:53:22 pm »
First sat and first sunday na hindi kita kasama and it sucks.. I missed you a lot, love. Uwi ka na so we can spend time tomorrow.  :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #151 on: March 17, 2014, 09:24:06 am »
thank you. kahit paano nageffort kang hanapin sila.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #152 on: March 17, 2014, 09:46:42 am »
Even if I was away, the sweetest text came in.. and it said "what is your shoe size again?" Awww.. you shopped for me while I was away. Now that's love!  :D

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #153 on: March 17, 2014, 11:35:08 am »
Kahit na mejo ginalit mo ako kagabi kahit birthday na birthday ko...mahal na mahal pa din kita! :*

alam ko naman na nagtampo ka lang dahil busy ako the whole day. pero babe, birthday ko kasi! wala ka naman kasi dito pero dapat alam mo na kung andito ka lang sa malapit, isa ka sa mga taong kinababi-busyhan ko. so, sana hindi mo ako ginalit! >:( hahaha. pero bati na tayo, panay naman na ang sorry mo eh. hihi. i love you so much! :*

CITIgirl_04

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #154 on: March 17, 2014, 03:29:45 pm »
thank you talaga... I may not have that voice to say how much I appreciate everything you're doing para pagbigyan ako... thank you love... walang sawa akong magte-thank you kay Lord kasi binigay ka niya sakin... salamat sa pagto-tolerate mo sa mga gusto ko.. dont worry love.. ngayon lang to.. last na talaga... promise.. basta makikita mo nalang... thank you sa lahat lahat......

can't wait to see you....

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #155 on: March 18, 2014, 10:18:55 am »
i hope to see you today. thank you for the concern kay daddy kahapon...
sana maayos na lahat para sa atin kase gusto ka na namin makasama ulit... we miss spending time with you...
i love you... sana wag kang nagkakasakit ha...

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #156 on: March 18, 2014, 10:26:29 am »
I hope you'll like the "message in a bottle" that I'm working on for your birthday and the scent I'm picking for you. I'm not expressive, as you already know, but I'm writing everything on that miab. :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #157 on: March 18, 2014, 11:14:29 am »
i miss bonding with you.. roadtripping and foodtripping... i miss our drinking sessions... i miss it when you make me feel that i am the world to you... i miss you.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #158 on: March 19, 2014, 12:44:53 pm »
I wish I can just forget what we talked about last night. I've accepted your multiple sorry, it's not that easy to forget though. I told you that I wanted to walk away last night because I never expected it to be that hard. I just couldn't so please help me understand everything.

hornboy

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #159 on: March 19, 2014, 01:53:22 pm »
Hi babe, sorry for being away.  You know the reason why.  I'm missing you...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close