Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 48790 times)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #120 on: March 08, 2014, 10:31:33 am »
Excited to run with you again this evening love.. Let's burn some calories..  :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #121 on: March 09, 2014, 05:29:43 pm »
Last night, was oh so amazing.. loved it! Thank you!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #122 on: March 09, 2014, 06:33:54 pm »
I'm just here when you need me. I know you already know that, though. Ily. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #123 on: March 10, 2014, 12:24:49 am »
Sorry for being cranky; thank you for being ever so patient.

Good night Love.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #124 on: March 10, 2014, 10:15:36 am »
i am trying to block off negative thoughts. but always remember that i love you, that will never change.

CITIgirl_04

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #125 on: March 10, 2014, 10:44:25 am »
thank you for waking up with your own way to make lambing.. though just like what you've said, you aren't really cheesy and sweet.. I really appreciate that.. I hope and pray that your being ill-tempered wears off na on you as you grow maturely in serving God.. hays. match talaga tayo, buti nalang ang haba-haba ng patience na binigay sakin ni Lord... :)

Sorry if I somehow disregard your effort.. and for being mabagal.. ikaw naman kasi eh.. lamu na dapat yun.. haha.. but still.. it shouldn't be an excuse, my ill-tempered hubby.. :D thank you for your concern na baka ma-late ako, as always.

have a good news for you leytah.. love you. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #126 on: March 10, 2014, 01:36:06 pm »
I miss you already!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #127 on: March 10, 2014, 03:36:46 pm »
thank you kanina. super late ka and naiinis ako pero hindi ko nalang pinakita para hindi na tayo mastress. i can see  naman the effort. sana tuloy tuloy... i love you.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #128 on: March 10, 2014, 08:59:51 pm »
^ looks like things are looking up for you ysa.belle... sana tuloy tuloy na yan!

"You do have a way of getting into my nerves! Stop! Stop! Stop it!!!"

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #129 on: March 10, 2014, 09:21:32 pm »
I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it. ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #130 on: March 11, 2014, 12:10:19 pm »
Parang busy ka yata today, babe?  ;)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #131 on: March 12, 2014, 12:30:55 am »
I miss you too! :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #132 on: March 12, 2014, 10:44:33 am »
another day... hintay ako. ayaw ko magkulit para di ka nagagalit. i miss our old life. sana one day magkasama sama na tayo. i love you.

-----
@insanelypurpleprincess, i hope sis tuloy tuloy na...


insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #133 on: March 12, 2014, 08:56:50 pm »
@ysa.belle, sis, just keep going.. the sun will come out tomorrow...

So sad that you were too busy today. I missed you terribly!!! Di ko man lang alam anong kinain mo for lunch!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #134 on: March 12, 2014, 09:09:11 pm »
Thank you for sort of baby sitting me even if you're away while i'm sick.

I'll see you on the weekend, and i'll hug you tight.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #135 on: March 12, 2014, 10:21:04 pm »
Thank you for the support and for caring about my dog too. Sorry if I passed on some of the stress I'm feeling sayo. I'm lucky to have you. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #136 on: March 13, 2014, 09:28:17 am »
^ Yung mga willing mag give love and spend time with my babies (doggies and more) definitely a big winner in my books. Di kasi lahat kaya na ganun.

Anyway, here goes...

*sigh!* *deep sigh!*  ::) I've had enough or I've had too little... so, this is goodbye!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #137 on: March 13, 2014, 10:14:22 am »
i love you... that will never change or lessen. i don't know why.
we've been through hell and  back together... you hurt me pero i am still here. martyr? maybe... and its because i love you and our family. i am willing to sacrifice a few things for you and our family.

yes, there are times that i am hurting sooooo bad. two years all i did was cry, i never felt peace except when i'm in church. i am not allowed to cry or be sad infront of "them" because they are hurting too... i thought i would die during that time... but i am still here maybe because god wants me to fix things.

i can see your effort and i am thankful for that... don't get me wrong but i know you can do more.... like before... but again. thank you... i am still hoping that one day everything will turn out in our favor... for our family.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2014, 04:44:23 pm »
I miss you already, love..

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2014, 05:49:58 pm »
OO! Nagtatampo ako.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close