Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 49033 times)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2014, 09:30:39 am »
What a good morning surprise :-) Thank you sa masarap na breakfast, and dessert if you know what I mean haha.

CITIgirl_04

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2014, 12:59:38 pm »
Hi love, I can't wait to go home. Miss na kita agad... Love you. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #102 on: March 03, 2014, 01:48:31 pm »
Well, here's the thing, I booked a flight, it was on sale... I want some 'me' time and it's happening in 13 days... I haven't told you yet... I will tell you later.. *fingers crossed!*

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #103 on: March 03, 2014, 08:52:38 pm »
Do you even realize how amazing you are?

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #104 on: March 04, 2014, 01:00:36 am »
Di talaga ako sweet or showy pero i know that you know that i love you very much, thank you for saving me, ikaw talaga tigabalanse, lahat ng hinde ako ay ikaw kaya i know you are perfect for me. Thank you for everything. I love you and the whole family loves you. I want to be you forever date. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2014, 01:11:40 am »
I miss you. :(

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2014, 10:46:40 am »
I can't stop thinking about you. I don't even feel kilig when I think of you, but you seem to be ever present in my subconscious. Why oh why?!?  ???

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2014, 11:08:02 am »
You are so stubborn! What will I do with you?

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2014, 02:39:41 pm »
thank you for meeting me today... kahit paano gumaan pakiramdam ko... sana ganito lagi...

anon

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #109 on: March 06, 2014, 06:49:18 pm »
Be well, mahal.

I miss you.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #110 on: March 06, 2014, 07:33:26 pm »
Can't wait to see you again later, love.  :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #111 on: March 06, 2014, 09:03:37 pm »
Next week. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #112 on: March 06, 2014, 09:15:32 pm »
I miss you already! Ten more days. Urgh

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #113 on: March 06, 2014, 10:30:30 pm »
*sigh!*  ::) I was seriously not being a hero. Like I said, I needed it for my own class. For my own kids. Why do you have to be oh so stubborn at times, or rather, most of the time... okay, all the time, in fact! Frustrating sobra ha? Pero despite that I still got you something.

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2014, 05:00:10 am »
I love you very much, thanks for making me the happiest. :)
Sana andito ka na lang lage pero trabaho mo nasa ibang bansa.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2014, 01:53:40 pm »
I am glad we're in speaking terms again. I mean, all this silence.. is killing me. Well, not really, but irritating lang when you give me the cold shoulder. I mean, kainis sobra, pero di talaga ako hostile eh, so di rin ako nagagalit talaga. But, don't push it!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2014, 02:03:10 pm »
You're driving me nuts! :(

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2014, 02:26:26 pm »
Get well soon mahal.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2014, 05:32:32 pm »
kung kelan kailangan kita, hindi kita mahagilap.  :'(

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #119 on: March 07, 2014, 11:00:56 pm »
Gee, you bring out the keso in me. Natuwa ako at napakilig kita kahit wala akong lambing sa sistema ko. I hope that made you feel better. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close