Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 48716 times)

mynameisxtine

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2014, 03:17:07 am »
Hindi ko alam kung saan hahantong kung ano man ang meron tayo ngayun. Alam ko yan din ang tanong mo. but I just wanted to let you know that I thank you for everything. For the love, care, patience, and for being there, always. Hope this will turn into happy ending. iloveyousomuch
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 03:42:37 am by mynameisxtine »

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2014, 02:33:58 am »
Thank you for the flowers you gave me and my mom. :)

CITIgirl_04

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2014, 10:13:33 am »
Thank you for loving me and accepting me as I am. Thank you for being a responsible father to our kids and a loving partner to me and for also loving my family more than your own. I thank God for he gave you to me... I couldn't ask for more especially now that we're gettin' married... love you.

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2014, 11:51:58 am »
Can't wait to be with you tomorrow.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2014, 11:32:23 am »
Should I be scared?

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2014, 11:50:55 am »
Everything you do to me, everything you do with me, everything you are to me, etch every relationship label there is. You are the best. I love you. Let us spend the rest of our lives together.

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2014, 11:58:41 am »
Sorry for being so moody and maldita. I hope I already made it up to you this morning. hehe. And thank you so much for the gift. I really appreciate it. I'll pick it over bouquet of flowers any time. I love you.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2014, 12:11:41 pm »
I finally heard the magic words from you. And I'm glad you got my mom's approval. ;)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2014, 11:05:23 am »
Even you're a freak like me sometimes, I am still blessed to have you. See you tomorrow love!

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2014, 11:32:21 pm »
te amo ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2014, 11:36:02 pm »
Let's goooooo!

katrinac

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2014, 12:36:24 am »
Can't wait na mag weekend na baby! Para makapag bonding na tayo ulit.  :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2014, 08:16:14 pm »
Tomorrow ulit love..  ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2014, 11:22:15 pm »
You drive me nuts. :)

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2014, 09:41:25 am »
I miss you!  :-*

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2014, 06:32:35 pm »
Our snack-date made my day even though we were together only for an hour. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2014, 10:27:10 pm »
Everything is better with you. Thank you for spending the weekend with me and my friends! Pagod pero definitely the best Baguio (food) trip ever.

Oh, and tell your Mama I'm dying to meet her, too.

px17

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2014, 11:49:53 pm »
I miss you already! (clingy lang) Can't wait to see you tom. I wanna hug you and hear your super cute giggles jkms! :D 

CITIgirl_04

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2014, 11:18:36 am »
I can't wait for OUR day! Love, nami-miss na kita.. hays. Hindi mo lang alam kung gaano ako kasaya at thankful kay Lord... Mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal kita.. I will never get tired no matter what. I will never.. anymore. :)

Can't wait to go home and hug you!!!

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2014, 11:45:27 am »
Hindi na kita hihintayin. Not anymore. Not like I used to. Tama na. :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close