Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 48688 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2014, 05:26:31 pm »
I'm looking forward to the three-hour challenge. ;D

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2014, 08:47:33 pm »
We're both excited again for this weekend.. Food trip ulit tayo, don't worry we'll burn everything this Sunday.. Remember, one hour run with you, my love.  ;D

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2014, 11:25:13 pm »
It's not that I don't want to see you, it's just that we're almost always together and I seriously need a 'me-time'. Just give me this weekend please? Para makapagrest ka din muna alone, I know work's been burning you out all week. And alam kong effort sayo pumunta sa bahay and do errands with me instead of just bumming pag Sunday. We'll be fine. And I miss you too.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2014, 11:49:33 pm »
It has only been 2 days and I'm already missing you a lot. Ano ba itong ginawa mo sa akin?! ;D

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2014, 10:24:54 pm »
I'm very happy everytime you make me feel so special.. You always make an effort to see me and I am so happy with that, love.. Thank you :)

katrinac

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2014, 10:32:06 pm »
I love you very much b! I miss you din, kahit ilang oras palang tayo nagkakahiwalay.  :D I'll see you tomorrow. And yes, hindi ko ipapahawak ang baby bump ko sa iba, at baka ugain nila si baby. I love you tatay!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2014, 01:05:57 am »
Everything will be alright. See you soon, sweetie. Miss you. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2014, 01:11:12 am »
One more thing. When I turn 31 and we're still together, fine, I might consider us having a baby. I still have a year and a half to think about it and assess everything and weigh my options.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2014, 10:38:20 am »
See you later, love!  :)

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2014, 01:44:30 am »
grabe ka tinulugan mo ako  >:(

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2014, 01:57:43 am »
Lagot ka sa akin bukas. Bwahahaha

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2014, 12:09:17 pm »
Huh? No, I didn't.
Why did you ask? Why would I?
Why are you suddenly weird?

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2014, 01:21:09 pm »
Thank you for loving me and taking care of me, love.. I love you heaps!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2014, 01:25:11 pm »
Wow, di ako nakahirit sa sermon mo ah. I know you're just concerned. Thank you. :)

mhay_khazki19

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2014, 10:10:09 pm »
i'm worried na to our relationships. di ka pa ba nagsasawa sa puro date natin? i think this is the time to level this up. kelan mo kaya ako tatanungin? hays inip inip inip.  :(

katrinac

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2014, 05:21:35 am »
baby! wag ka na malungkot na pang AM ang shift mo. dibale next week sabay na tayo ulit. i love you so much!

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2014, 11:10:55 pm »
Paranoid ka na naman, love? Wala akong ibang ka chat sa fb.. Ano ka ba?!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2014, 11:54:15 pm »
So medyo kinakabahan ako dyan sa planong ayaw mong sabihin sa akin.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2014, 03:30:20 am »
I'm glad you finally met my mom. Natutuwa sya kasi ang daldal mo daw. And I'm happy that you liked the sketch, that you loved it more than any material gift I could've given you, that you'll display it in your room. I'm just disappointed that you left it in the cab. I really don't know what to say. I'll try to make another na lang. I know na bad trip ka na naiwan mo.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2014, 10:21:34 am »
Movie date later, love.. See you!  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close