We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello I'm a newbie here. Curious lang kung may naniniwala or may naka experience ba nito? I mean like gayuma or kulam or pagpapabalik ng ex. And if ever may naniniwala or may naka experience na kindly share naman kasi I know this is a bad thing to do and seriously I'm kind of desperate to do this to my ex because niloko nila ako together with his present girlfriend although alam ko na masama yung balak ko pero I still love my ex and seriously gusto ko lang gumanti for awhile lang then after that I will remove the kulam din just for her to feel what she did to me. Pwede ba yun or what? Kindly explain naman
Nakakaloka pero naisip ko din gawin to kaya ako nakarating dito. Grabe,ang sakit ng nangyari sakin. Iniwan ako ng tatay ng anak ko, scheduled kaming ikasal nung feb 12. Bigla siyang naglayas. Nakakainis pero galing siyang abu dhabi at may babae siya dun,1yr din kaming hiwalay,akala ko paguwi niya magiging ok na. Eh wala... Ang sakit lang... Sobra...