We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Nagpa brazilian na ko, guess what? Nothing happened. Sayang 2k!
^^ hi Wana! i just had my L'oreal extenso rebond + hair color + brazilian blow-out at Queen's Salon-BSA Towers last Friday. It's been 6 days and I'm loving my hair so far. Still soft, straight, glossy, and very manageable. Yes, everything was done in one day. Hair color muna, then rebond, and lastly brazilian. Super kapal ng hair ko so the process took almost 9 hours! That was the first time I did that and I'm so happy naman with the results. Pati yung hair color kasi I've been wearing my hair black for the longest time. I've tried several hair coloring before but ngayon lang naging obvious ang color. From super black, brownish na sya ngayon It was my first time also at Queen's. Saw the post and good review of sis hannie_sf so I decided to give it a try. Since my workplace is just a stone's throw from BSA, I took a leave last Friday and set an appointment. Sayang lang hindi nako nakaabot sa promo ng ensogo so I was charged with the regular rate (2k for rebond + 800 for hair color + 999 for brazilian). I also bought the i-cure shampoo and conditioner package for 1k. Love this shampoo and conditioner as well kasi ang ganda sa hair, even better sa favorite kong opal pink hair treatment. When i first washed my hair after 3 days, medyo kabado ako sa results. Thankfully it turned out nice and soft pa rin after air drying it. Kahit yung husband ko natuwa sa hair ko. Even my 5 year old son when he first saw me with my new hair commended me..."wow mommy, you've got nice hair ha..." haha
^ san ka nag pa brazilian sis? Nakakatakot naman. so pwede pala may rebond then brazilian? Para mas bongga effect! Dami na kasi umayaw na irebond yung buhok ko kaya BB lang sana option ko. Pero will check pa din siguro sa Queen's. Thank you!
Sis sk ko lang, bakit naman nila inaayawan yung buhok mo?Nasira ba ang hair mo sa ibang parlor sis tapos want mo ipaulit?Ganun kasi nangyari sakin
My daughter just had her hair rebonded sa Queen's Lair Salon sa BSA Twin Tower and Keratin Blow out naman for me. So far maganda result non rebond ng anak ko, l'oreal extenso kasi gamit nila with color na yun. Hindi nagdry ang hair nya. Naging shiny pa.. As for my Keratin blow out naman, tom ko pa mababanlawan so update ko na lang kayo sis if Ok din sya..
Hi sis! May i know kung sino stylist nyo sa queen lair's salon? Ok naman services and did you avail of online promos?
I've been contemplating on getting a hair rebond for a while now, but still a little hesitant.Is Azta Urban Salon in Eastwood good?Thanks mga sis!
^^ sis if you dont mind me asking ano yung ginamit mong monea, ano yung exact name ng product, magkano siya. and how did you do it, yung step by step procedure sana na nagwork talaga sayo hehe thank you