watch now

Author Topic: Lagnat Laki?  (Read 8549 times)

Princess_Chill

  • Guest
Lagnat Laki?
« on: January 09, 2014, 01:51:28 pm »
Hi mommies!

I just want to ask if there's such thing as lagnat laki?

wala lang kasi si daughter meron sinat ngayon 37.8 so naririnig ko sabi sa office naming na lagnat laki lang yan....

hindi naman siya matamlay...wala naman siya mga rashes etc..nagkaroon na tigdas hangin si baby when she's 1.5 years old so hindi naman na ako praning about it

when should I get alarmed? or normal lang naman na ganoon?

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Lagnat Laki?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 01:25:36 pm »
The reliever pedia I visited said there's no such thing as "teething" or "growing" fevers. He said fevers indicate infection.

If I were in your situation, I'd observe her. At that fever temp you can give tempra or calpol.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close