We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I recently learned stock trading. So yun travel fund ko nakatabi sa September 2014 South Korea tour namin, part of it nilalaro ko sa stocks. Dati kasi naka-cabinet lang sya. hahah. As in! So kesa inaamag yun pera sa cabinet, pinasok ko sa stocks yun kaya ko i-risk.
Just wondering how everyone saves for travel. Do you save up for particular trips, or do you have a general travel fund? I don't have a general travel fund. I only save up once I'm set on going to a particular destination. I calculate projected expenses, and that's the only time I start saving. I did have a "travel fund" once but I found it difficult to keep it untouched, especially when I didn't have particular trips planned. The travel fund became the shopping/salon fund hehe. So I never thought of putting travel funds anywhere other than savings. The longest I ever planned for a particular trip was around 10 months. Definitely less than a year. I'm not sure if the effort of putting it in money markets is worth it if it's such a short time frame. Or is it?