Author Topic: what if your wife is lesbian?  (Read 2284 times)

SARAH346

  • Guest
what if your wife is lesbian?
« on: January 02, 2014, 11:39:58 am »
Hi
I’m married for almost 8yrs now and with 2kids.
But I’m struggling for my personality.
I'm attracted to women.
But I can’t accept the fact that I'm lesbian.
I'm afraid of losing my family.
But we have already talked about this with my husband.
He accept for who I’m and stay for our children

My problem is I'm not that sure if this feeling is really what I’m feeling and how could I take back the trust of my husband if this feeling it’s the right thing

imbisibol_

  • Guest
Re: what if your wife is lesbian?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 03:59:38 am »
very touchy topic.  i'm not one to give advice on how to handle your sexuality, but what i do know is this- staying in a marriage "for the kids" is almost always the wrong reason to stay in the marriage. 

sarah29

  • Guest
Re: what if your wife is lesbian?
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 05:05:48 am »
If your marriage and family is important to you, then try mo magpacounsel. Kase yung mga ganyan issues minsan influence lang din ng mundo and media. Sa tingin ko lahat naman ng babae may tendency maging lesbians, lalo na kung ieentertain lagi yung ganun thought. Ievaluate mo yung sarili mo and then try to get counseling.

inluvewithmikewesten

  • Guest
Re: what if your wife is lesbian?
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 11:11:23 am »
Hi TS, I have an aunt who is lesbian. She's married with 5 kids. Early 2000s she left her family and lived with a woman somewhere in Cavite. We were shocked when we heard about it, because by that time her eldest was already 15. We couldn't believe that she could still fall for a woman after being married all those years.

And I guess, natauhan ang lola mo kasi after 2 years she left the woman and went back to her family, her husband and kids accepted her with open arms. 

I guess, what I'm trying to point out is normal nararamdaman to get still attracted to same sex.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 11:13:08 am by inluvewithmikewesten »

ryan22

  • Guest
Re: what if your wife is lesbian?
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 01:37:19 pm »
baka akala mo lang na lesbian ka. continue discussing it with your hubby. baka all you need is time together with him.

miss resilient

  • Guest
Re: what if your wife is lesbian?
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2014, 11:32:22 pm »
If your marriage and family is important to you, then try mo magpacounsel. Kase yung mga ganyan issues minsan influence lang din ng mundo and media. Sa tingin ko lahat naman ng babae may tendency maging lesbians, lalo na kung ieentertain lagi yung ganun thought. Ievaluate mo yung sarili mo and then try to get counseling.

tama po. lalo na at may mga teleseryeng tumatalakay sa ganyan...nagkakaron tuloy ng lakas na loob na subukan o pasukin ang ganyang type of relationship. and narinig ninyo rin naman siguro yung L word?

TS: bakit mo po ba nasabi na lesbian ka .nagkaron ka na po ba ng involvement with a girl as well?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close