We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Looks promising itong SWS.. sana lang di nila mahalan.. ano ba pwede product nila for large pores? Diba nakaka nipis ng balat yung rejuv set nila?
^lilltekinselle, sis I like the rejuv. It's their starter kit. maganda di ang collagen cream nila. they have pore minimizing toner also sis. ^^ sis, ilovehim, I use their soaps so far okay naman I combine it with the spa salt, either the yoko sakura or the a bonne Hiyang din ako sa snow white soap nila.
Meron ba silang fb account? Pa-attach naman po ng link. Wala kasi ako IG thanks.
Update naman sa Rejuvenating kit nila and other products
Im using forever beauty set now im finished with rejuv na and I must say sws never fails me. Fbs is very smooth in the skin. I also tried their 10-1 set P1800 worth it in days nagwhiten yung knees ko. Im curious about the amino collagen may nagtry na ba sa inyo mga sis?