Author Topic: Do you guys value spark in a relationship as much as we girls do?  (Read 1692 times)

bliss15

• Blogger
  • GirlTalker
    • Crumpylicious Blog
Most of my guy friends and x don't believe in spark.  Or if they do, they believe it naturally and eventually fades.
How about you guys?  Do you value spark ba and do efforts to keep it alive?

sacred cow

• Nice Asshole
  • GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
  • alpha fvcks, beta bvcks
Re: Do you guys value spark in a relationship as much as we girls do?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 12:36:35 am »
Ako I believe that spark sa una lang din, it's your chemistry together that would keep you together
Not sure about the mature part but I do know that women age faster than men

Women who are interested won't confuse you

What women say they want and what they actually want are often 2 different things

sacred cow

• Nice Asshole
  • GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
  • alpha fvcks, beta bvcks
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 09:14:29 pm »
^ yes, I was referring to the latter

may inital attraction (spark) but eventually fades when there's no more mutual interest (fuel)
Not sure about the mature part but I do know that women age faster than men

Women who are interested won't confuse you

What women say they want and what they actually want are often 2 different things

vermich

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 12:47:06 pm »
so meaning initial reaction may spark tapos mawawala because of no more mutual interest? Paano yun nagka spark kung iba yung mutual interest nyo?

Spark ba is nagandahan lang physically, or mentally jive pala kayo? Mutual interest hobby, friends, etc.?

Bud

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 02:14:18 am »
what is a spark ba hehe......

any relationship sparks when you are mutually attracted with one another. madalas, napagkakamalang "love at first sight". but really? sa mga romantics lamang na term yan.

but being mutually attracted is for me, the "starter" of a relationship and being compatible in all aspect is the fuel that will sustain the beauty that we call "a long-term and happy relationship".

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2014, 06:31:41 am »
I asked my hubby, and he said:  I don't know about things like that.  Ang aga aga pa ha.
(Lol)

I was talking on the cell shortly after with a brother.  I asked.
He said: "Spark?  Na libugan ako or linandi ako.. Yun yung spark.  That's the truth."
Insisting ako, ask pa ko -- what's for  the long run?
He said:  "after your "spark" - it has to feel like "old shoes".  Yung very comfy ba kayo sa isa't isa.  That I can be myself, farts & all, and love pa rin ako.   I  just know I will choose "old shoes" over all others to go places, to experience old and new joys....  Ganon....   O, yun yon.    ....   So, etong request  kong samahan mo si ---  sa preschool ..... ......." 

simang

• Acts like a lady, thinks like a man.
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2014, 03:44:52 pm »
^i agree with you :)

Compatibility + chemistry = lasting meaningful spark

I dont know what guys really think about spark, but tingin ko they value spark more than girls do. I've seen several married couples where in the wife settles for the routinary monotonous life of building the family and taking care of the kids, just because they couldn't care much about the spark anymore. They're after the commitment and the responsibilities of being a mother and a homemaker. While, sa husbands naman, they always look for something new and exciting kase for them, this brings back the spark. Sila yung mas adventurous who want their partners to be their wife, not just a mother to their kids. I'm guessing ito rin ang isa sa mga reasons why men resort to cheating, because wala ng spark with his wife, and this new girl brings just that. Just my two cents.

Importante kase sa mga lalaki ang attraction -- physical, sexual, emotional, all that. A man has to be attracted to you first and foremost for him to see you as a potential partner.
...all adventurous women do.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close