watch now

Author Topic: Detergent/dishwashing liquid used for babies 1yr old above/toddler  (Read 1097 times)

daveigh

  • Guest
I was looking for a thread about this but cant find any. If there is an existing one let me know.

My son is now 1 year old so I am now changing his detergent and dishwashing liquid brand (smartsteps) to the ones na applicable din sa adults. But i would like to get feedback from moms what they chose to buy.

Temporarily magswitch ako to Victoria for detergent and Messy Bessy for dishwashing. The latter was such a good choice as it is very efficient to use, 2 pumps goes a long, long way talaga. Pero sa Victoria baka may makita pa akong better choice.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Detergent/dishwashing liquid used for babies 1yr old above/toddler
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 04:59:54 pm »
I only ever used cycles once when my daughter was a newborn, after that bottle was used up we used Joy (lemon variant). No issues naman ever since then, we still sterilize til now even though my daughter is turning 2 in Feb. I read in one of the threads not to use anti-bacterial soap as it deteriorizes the teats.

I only used cycles again when we traveled as they had travel sizes available.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close