Author Topic: Really confused... Any advice on what to do next?  (Read 2628 times)

strawberryswitchblade

  • Guest
Really confused... Any advice on what to do next?
« on: December 22, 2013, 07:23:36 pm »
Hi GTers! Dealing with something complicated right now, I'd appreciate some thoughts. I know it's very long, sorry! Madetalye talaga ako mag explain, and I want to tell it as it is.

I met this guy at work. Over the duration of several months, we became friends. I didn't have any interest in him, knowing that he might be seeing this other girl who I also sort of became friends with. This girl is currently in a long-term LDR and only sees her boyfriend maybe once or twice a year.

People are suspicious of the actual nature of their relationship. Both of them have repeatedly denied that the two of them are in a relationship and that they have feelings for each other, but the girl acts like a typical girlfriend (being very touchy and checks up on him a lot) and the guy, despite acting like he's burdened by this, they do a lot of their activities together. My coworker and her been close friends for a few years, but it seems they always fight every now and then, as the girl confides in me about her problems with him. But I still give them the benefit of the doubt. Besides, there was no basis other than them spending a lot of time together. But I also wasn't being naive and thought that there's a possibility that their relationship isn't just platonic.

So I never thought this guy had any interest in me, but he then gradually started showing some signs. Not sure if I'd actually call it interest, but he starts to act flirty, teases me and starts texting me randomly, we end up having long and frequent texting conversations. He made up a nickname for me and became touchy/physically affectionate. He started treating me differently from the other girls. I became intrigued and reciprocated his affections and text messages. As I said, before this I wasn't interested in him as I felt we were so different and didn't have many common interests. But noticed that I felt really happy when I spent time with him or talked to him. I started to see this interesting side of him, how witty he was, how he made me laugh, and how he introduced things that were new to me, how he cared in those little ways, and how we actually were similar in some ways. He also started to ask more about me and my life.

One day after work, he asked if we could go out for dinner. We had dinner, a couple of drinks, and after that we had breakfast. We had a great time and I felt we had a lot of chemistry. A few days after that, he started being sort of hot and cold. He always seemed to be near me, but never went out of his way to notice me directly or say hi. He'd go to my area and talk to my seat mates, but not me. Parang nagpapapansin sya. Sometimes I feel he pretends not seeing me when I pass by. But at times, when I go to his department's area, he'd establish eye contact straight away, and he'd smile and tease me again. I thought he could be confused with his feelings so I gave him some space.

We went out for about 2-3 times after that, 1-2 weeks in between each time despite seeing each other almost everyday. Very sporadic. During those times I also noticed the girl's calls getting more frequent and she always wanted to know where I was and what I was doing, medyo weird. She then tells me his negative traits, and how I should not have a boyfriend like him, which is a change because she always kept on telling me how she'd like me for him. Dati, lagi niya bini-build up yung guy sakin.

The past few weeks have been extremely busy for the both of us, because of work. We were supposed to go out again just two weeks ago, and it was him who set the date, but he backed out. I felt bad, but turned out I had to do something else that day anyway. We used to go out and buy merienda sometimes but the frequency has declined ever since my department transferred to a different part of the building. He wasn't asking out as much either so I didn't push anything. He isn't texting much anymore.

The girl still kept on calling me, and this time I decided to answer as I didn't really want to avoid her calls. I'm not comfortable with the situation, but I still like her as a friend. Just recently she's been having problems with her fiance. He tells her he wants space, despite being in a LDR. She told me our common 'friend' gave her some advice, to give it time, so it looks like they've been speaking again.

Last week, during our Christmas outing, the guy was acting a bit distant. We aren't really talking as much as we did before. It's like back to the start where he was acting shy and indifferent and he's keeping a straight face when he talks to me. There was one time he bought some snacks when I got hungry. I asked him how he was and he said, he's been busy, like everyone was lately, and that probably was the only time we spent alone during that trip.

I feel like we've been starting to drift apart, and I do miss him. It's tough because I'm starting to have feelings for him (or at least becoming attached to him). This is extremely rare for me. In my life there are probably only two people I've felt this for. It's so easy to say that there are a lot of men around and have expressed interest, but it's so rare for me to feel a connection with someone on this level. I just feel I can't confront him or say my feelings to him yet as there are a lot of factors involved--work, and possibly other women. We don't really text anymore. I feel burnt out with work and thinking about this adds to it. I also feel that we're both very guarded to protect ourselves from being hurt or rejected, that's another reason why at this stage we can't be emotionally open to each other. I think I can't communicate openly to him yet because I feel like I'd scare him off. Do I have to wait until one of us leaves work to confess?

Our company does not approve of relationships in the workplace. If most of my officemates were asked, many would have no idea that something was happening between us (maybe except one or two who mentioned to me that we have chemistry). One, because they all think he's with the other girl, and two, because we're very independent of each other--we don't seek each other out very much at work (on my part, it's mostly because I don't want people to know about this). If they get the idea that we might have something, they will certainly use that against us saying it distracts us from work, etc. I don't really ask him out for lunch and neither does he. I really like spending time with him, but I don't want to demand a lot of his time, especially that I don't know how he feels about me.

I want to communicate with him openly and honestly but I don't want to create drama. I don't want to pressure him and act needy or clingy, but maybe since I'm not, maybe he feels like I don't feel anything for him? Or maybe he got bored of me or suspicious of me that's why he's acting more aloof or uncomfortable around me lately? I heard from an officemate that he was with out with this "friend" the other day. Maybe he started seeing someone new? They were talking about this in front of me though. Maybe I also come off as hot and cold to him? I wouldn't know because no one could tell me how I act towards him, so I only have one perspective. As much as possible I don't try to be awkward about the whole thing, so I still act to try normally, but it seems like he's back to his cold ways, so to me it feels awkward.

Most of our "hang outs" push through when it's spontaneous and unplanned so I don't know if he could be serious. I feel like if we ever were in a relationship, his friend would still expect a lot of time from him. I feel the guy and I are very independent, but I'd like to spend more time with him. I don't know if he's hurt that we spend less of our time anymore and he feels ignored, that's why he's acting this way, but he never tells me anything.

My friends tell me to stop doing anything and leave it, but I'm starting to have these feelings for him and I also want to continue being friends with the both of them. I am frustrated because I don't know what he thinks, what she thinks, the possible complications, and the mixed signals. I also end up over analyzing everything. By his current attitude towards me, I'd think he could be feeling hurt and confused as I am, and insecure with our own feelings. But I don't want to assume anything, and I'll be opening a big can of worms if I bring this up to any of them. Sometimes I forget about him and focus on myself, after thinking he's not that into me but something happens that suggests otherwise. I think of asking him out again after he canceled last time, but I don't want to force anything on him and maybe he'd just say yes to be polite. I just don't know what to do next. Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 02:00:40 pm by strawberryswitchblade »

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Really confused... Any advice on what to do next?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 10:03:30 pm »
IMO (but what do I know anyway?):

It's just a bunch of inconclusive actions. 
Guys are generally more prone, than most girls, to  extend themselves.  So, the friendliness or "being a gentleman"  can be  "extended" to the point yung babae nga eh napapa isip.

But as you say, he blows  hot and cold. There are times he ignores you.  His public image  is not hinged on you;  he is associated with someone else publicly.   He is undecided about you; though he is interested -- mildly. 

You seem to know that there isn't much to hope on, kaya you say you don't wanna fall for him.  That's the smart cookie part of you talking.
On the other hand, you want to move things along faster.  You say you are starting to fall for him. Really? Did you consider that it may be the competitive part of you that thinks so?  Ano kaya? Naiinis ka don kay common friend nyo and you think you can do better with him than she can?

I once went after a guy I heard tell a friend of mine (who was flirting him up and more  for months):  "I want a GF who is just a little less intelligent than I am. If she is more intelligent--  much better. "
Susko ha, that challenged me & my inherent competitiveness made me sideline my friend & made me go for him (no, I didn't't flirt him up/more -- hahaha. There are less damaging ways to snare a guy. Hehe)

I'd go with what your friends advise:  "stop doing anything and leave it".
Though I am quite confident if you work at it --  you'd convince him you are "it" --  for sometime.  Then, he will revert to his usual preferences.  Forecast the heartbreak, forecast the emo fatigue you are setting yourself up for. 

Be still.  Don't push things forward, neither should you retreat though. 
He must make up his mind about you on his own. 
Que sera sera. (what will be, will be). 

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Really confused... Any advice on what to do next?
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 08:06:35 am »


TS, mahaba ang post mo, so mahaba din sagot ko. Ito mga comments ko sa mga napost mo.


So I never thought this guy had any interest in me, but he then gradually started showing some signs. Not sure if I'd actually call it interest, but he starts to act flirty, teases me and starts texting me randomly, we end up having long and frequent texting conversations.


Ganyan na ganyan nga, flirting, then text messages.  Tapos you end up going out.  Tapos mamaya mawawala sya. Ito ang type ng guy na naglalaro lang. Of course I don't expect a guy to be madly in love with you sa first date. Pero iba kasi kapag ang guy nagsabi ng - I want to get to know you more (he is not professing love but he is communicating his intentions), kasi BAKA this may lead to something.  So NO expectations, but you know na may intentions sya IF things work out.

Kaso with this guy of yours, wala syang vineverbalize na ganyan kaya parang typical Pinoy na susundot kung makakasundot.



But noticed that I felt really happy when I spent time with him or talked to him. I started to see this interesting side of him, how witty he was, how he made me laugh, and how he introduced things that were new to me, how he cared in those little ways, and how we actually were similar in some ways. He also started to ask more about me and my life.


Yes of course. Tayong mga babae naaaliw nga naman if we have such an attention.  Kaso gaano katagal?  Kapag naglaho na like right now, what happens next?  Wala lang, iiwan ka lang nya sa ere.  Then kung feel nya ikaw makita ulit today, he will make up some excuses or something.  Then feeling close ulit kayo. After which, magiging distant ulit. 



My friends tell me to stop doing anything and leave it,


I agree with your friends.  He seems to be the type of guy kung ano feel nya at that moment, gagawin nya, so hindi sya siryoso.  So mga guys na ganyan, hindi din dapat siryosohin, and you should not have opened your heart for him.

Gugustuhin mo ba magkaron ng BF na lagi kang nanghuhula ano na ang status ninyo? 


but I'm starting to have these feelings for him and I also want to continue being friends with the both of them. I am frustrated because I don't know what he thinks, what she thinks, the possible complications, and the mixed signals. I also end up over analyzing everything. By his current attitude towards me,


Sis, it is not worth the stress of over analyzing these things.  Look for new friends at work, maghanap ka rin ng bagong crush na mas deserving ng attention mo. Go out with other friends. Makipagdate ka rin with others, at least ma divert ang attention mo sa iba, that way, makalimutan mo rin ang feelings mo sa guy nyan.


I'd think he could be feeling hurt and confused as I am, and insecure with our own feelings. But I don't want to assume anything, and I'll be opening a big can of worms if I bring this up to any of them.


Sis imagination mo lang iyan. Guys don't think that way - about being hurt and confused. They just do what they want. So kung di ka nya feel today, yun na yun.

Best not to say anything at mukhang caveman ang utak and communications skills ng guy mo (sorry ha!). Pikon lang ako sa mga guys na ganyan na nananahimik ka lang, iistorbohin ka, tapos mawawala.


Sometimes I forget about him and focus on myself, after thinking he's not that into me but something happens that suggests otherwise.


Focus on yourself - I agree.  Sa kwento mo, he looks like a player so don't take it personally. I once dated a guy na ganyan na ganyan. Well, wala naman other women akong nakita. Pero maya maya nawawala wala, biglang di puede or something.  So after dating him for 2-3 months, I just said maybe we are better off as friends.

Tapos after nya mawala ng a few months tatawag parin sya inviting me out.  Sabi ko may BF nako. Then tatawag na naman. Ngayon after a year, tumawag ulit, sabi ko I would really appreciate it if we do not go out since I am not keen talaga (dinerecho ko na). So in a way, I told him, kahit may BF ako o wala, I dont want to go out with him anymore.  Iyan so far tumigil, buti naman.  But you see, I don't take it personally. I don't think he is into me.  It just happens na maybe he has asked other girls na hindi available, at ako lang maisip nya at the moment tawagan.  Ganun lang talaga marami sa kanila. Be wary if they have exhibited these signs na hindi sure, hot and cold etc.  Do not get your feelings involved either.  Just enjoy the company, pero hanggang dun lang.


I think of asking him out again after he canceled last time, but I don't want to force anything on him and maybe he'd just say yes to be polite. I just don't know what to do next. Any thoughts?

Never ask him out. This type of guy, mang-iisa kung makakaisa.  Up to you kung gusto mo lang masaktan or magpagamit. But kung ako ang mom mo or elder sis, nakoh, ilalayo ko iyan sayo! 






« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 08:32:31 am by Girltalker2 »

rychel07

  • Guest
Re: Really confused... Any advice on what to do next?
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 03:14:02 am »
stop over analyzing the situation sis. Most probably, the guy does like you, but not enough for him to actually do something to be in a relationship with you. He's having fun, mukang ganun lang sis.

You should also do whatever you feel like doing, do not pursue him. Not because I'm trying to tell you na magpaka-Maria Clara ka or what, what I'm saying is he probably also knows (or atleast he has a hint/ clue/ idea/ whatevs) na you're interested, kasi sis ilang beses na rin kayo nag-hang out/ date diba? Pero hanggang dun lang. So nag-eenjoy lang yan sis. I suggest you do the same, do not wait for him. Do not waste your time thinking if he will make a solid move or what. If gawin nya then good dun ka mag-isip ng next step mo, if not then ok din. Wag umasa sis. Yun lang yun.

Obviously the "common friend" you two have has a thing for him too. Baka crush / flirting/ or maybe binabaling nya ang feelings nya dun sa guy because her bf is not with her, pero she also don't want to go too far with the guy. so close-close-an ganun. Close na sila nung guy before ka pa nagka-interest diba? Yung attention she was getting na-enjoy nya and probably misses it nung ikaw na yung sinasamahan ni guy. Petty case of jealousy ba. Mukang di sila, pero pa-complicated ng very light. lol

Kaya don't think about it too much sis.  Hayaan mo lang si guy, wag mong isipin ng isipin na nagkakaron ka nga ng feelings, kasi mas lalo lang titindi yan hehe.

Merry Christmas! :)

strawberryswitchblade

  • Guest
Re: Really confused... Any advice on what to do next?
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 06:12:09 pm »
Thank you for taking the time to read and respond :) Kelangan ko lang talaga mag chill muna.

aquacharly, I probably should take back what I said about having feelings, masyado pang premature. At this stage, I'd call it an infatuation.

You're right, I can be very competitive. I feel challenged by guys who seem hard to get. The thing is, I was never interested in guys who were too forward/keen in pursuing me from the start. About the girl, hindi naman ako naiinis sa kanya pero I find her actions weird, contradictory and medyo nakakasakal.

Be still.  Don't push things forward, neither should you retreat though. 
He must make up his mind about you on his own. 
Que sera sera. (what will be, will be). 

Yes, you summarized it perfectly. Thank you! I will lean back and continue being myself. :)

Girltalker2, he's fun to be with because he's adventurous and spontaneous. Pero yun nga, based on what he's doing, mukang puro fun lang, hindi relationship material.

The day after i posted this, ayun, umaaligid nanaman sya. It seems he's missing the attention again. When I talk to him kasi, I approach him directly, ayoko yung umaaligid, awkward kasi pati ang papansin ng style. Since he can be considered conventionally attractive (not exactly my type, that's why I wasn't interested in the first place) he's probably used to people approaching him first kaya di siya masyadong nag-eeffort once he gets the idea that they're interested. Ayun, di ko pinansin until siya mismo ang nagsalita. Kaasar lang kasi. haha

I have a lot of activities and go out with my friends, I just can't help thinking about this sometimes. Pero ayoko nga mastress. I want to have a new crush para madistract haha! Most of the guys I know are not single anymore, so I have to meet new people.

Sis imagination mo lang iyan. Guys don't think that way - about being hurt and confused. They just do what they want. So kung di ka nya feel today, yun na yun.

Best not to say anything at mukhang caveman ang utak and communications skills ng guy mo (sorry ha!). Pikon lang ako sa mga guys na ganyan na nananahimik ka lang, iistorbohin ka, tapos mawawala.

Thanks sa reality check! No offense naman doon sa caveman comment, natawa nga ako kasi parang ganun nga! Hahaha.

I get the impression that he enjoys stirring up a reaction from me kasi may pagka-reserved ako. Hindi naman mahinhin, pero cool and collected in general. Nananahimik nga ako, pero dahil friendly lang ako sa kanya at sa friend niya, baka inassume niya interesado na ako before he made his moves? Buti na lang I haven't told him or his friend anything. Haay. I'll continue to be friendly and open, but I won't do anything to pursue him.

Focus on yourself - I agree.  Sa kwento mo, he looks like a player so don't take it personally. I once dated a guy na ganyan na ganyan. Well, wala naman other women akong nakita. Pero maya maya nawawala wala, biglang di puede or something. So after dating him for 2-3 months, I just said maybe we are better off as friends.

I'm really setting myself up to be hurt, no? I'm sure there are other guys out there who can be more consistent. I've been warned na self centered siya, and he looks like the type who as much as possible wants to avoid compromise, responsibility, planning, waiting... all the signs na di ka seseryosohin. I'll just have fun for now. Will keep my feelings faaar away and keep my options open. Just dreading the next time he asks me out again... I want to spend time with him as a friend so I don't want to refuse, but I'm afraid I'll look too available and ayoko isipin na baka ginagamit lang ako kasi bored sya or what.

rychel07, Sakit ko talaga yung pag-overanalyze! Hehe. I've been trying to tell myself na wag na isipin to pero during PMS (hahaha) bumabalik ang pagka-emo. I'll try my best not to have any expectations from him na lang.

I think with our common friend, they both find their "relationship", or whatever it is, convenient because they're both emotionally unavailable. Pareho ata silang nasanay sa ganitong set-up na parang nasa relationship sila na walang label. Pareho kami ni girl na namimiss yung time with him, the difference is hindi ko sinasabi o pinapakita, unlike her (na madalas tinatawagan yung guy sa phone, or hinahanap nya yung guy sa akin, eh hindi ko naman laging kasama yun haha.)


Thanks mga sis! I appreciate all your responses and will take your advice. I just have to keep focusing on myself, my activities, and my other friends. Merry Christmas! :)

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Really confused... Any advice on what to do next?
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2013, 09:23:41 pm »

Girltalker2, he's fun to be with because he's adventurous and spontaneous. Pero yun nga, based on what he's doing, mukang puro fun lang, hindi relationship material.


Ok lang naman to have fun. The only problem here is kung sa kanya ka lang "exposed". It is but natural na madevelop ang feelings mo, and this is where it is not fun. Kasi ikaw lang masasaktan kasi sa kanya, wala yun.


I'm really setting myself up to be hurt, no? I'm sure there are other guys out there who can be more consistent.

For guys kasi, sometimes it is hard to say if they are to be serious agad sa initial meet ups.  Or mainlove na agad sila. For me kasi it does not happen that way. I think it all starts with friendship, tapos upfront si guy ano ang intentions nya - something like I am interested to get to know you and let's see how it progresses, etc.  Then I am also more on guard on my feelings na never to fall unless ma convince ako na he has fallen for me and he is serious about it. That way di ako masasaktan. Pero pag narealize ko na nagkakaron nako ng feelings for a guy I am dating, I will try to distance myself and date others, mingle more, para ma distract ako at di ko masyado pinag-iisip ang isang guy lang. Kasi the more you think about him, admittedly, psychologically kala mo in love ka na, pero actually gawa gawa mo lang. hehe



Just dreading the next time he asks me out again... I want to spend time with him as a friend so I don't want to refuse, but I'm afraid I'll look too available and ayoko isipin na baka ginagamit lang ako kasi bored sya or what.

Ok lang iyan, just take it as it is. If he asks you out, at gusto mo lumabas as a friend, then you say yes, tapos magpakita ka with your other friend or with another colleague. Parang yung ginawa nya sayo, para at least hindi "date", but rather a friendly get together.


rychel07, Sakit ko talaga yung pag-overanalyze! Hehe. I've been trying to tell myself na wag na isipin to pero during PMS (hahaha) bumabalik ang pagka-emo. I'll try my best not to have any expectations from him na lang.

I am sure matatanggal pagka emo mo if you start dating other men, basta lam mo safe at recommended ng friend, ok lang naman to date other friends, kahit di mo type.  Remember dati di mo naman type itong guy na sinasabi mo tapos naging type mo. So be open, malay mo mameet mo prince charming mo without knowing it.  Pero syempre maintain naman certain standards din, like syempre dapat pantay kayo ng pinag aralan at least, or financial status, etc. 



Reynamargallo

  • Guest
Re: Really confused... Any advice on what to do next?
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 07:32:52 am »
hi TS!  Hope you are feeling better na. Anyway, here's my opinion and advise.

That man na kinukwento mo seems emotionally unstable.  Hayaan mo siya. May sarili kang buhay before mo pa nakilala yang mokong na yan. May chick nga siya na somehow "iniwan sa ere" eh gusto mo rin bang maging ganun?

Here's my advise - wag mo iparamdam sa kanya na masama loob mo or something is wrong.  naku, lalaki ang ulo niya!  Treat him like other male officemates. pag nagyaya lumabas, tell him (without bitterness or galit) "ay sayang, i have other plans" sabay smile.

Wag na wag mo ipaparamdam na dumidistansya ka sa kanya. Casual lang. Ang loser ng dating mo if you make him feel na he has wronged you. Cool ka lang.

Think about it this way. Kung maging kayo, kaya mo bang mag-deal sa ganyang kababaw na lalaki for the the rest of your life?   hanap ka ng cool, fun guy na  mentally and emotionally stable.

anirtak127

  • Guest
Re: Really confused... Any advice on what to do next?
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 04:36:54 pm »
Hi, strawberryswitchblade! I experienced the same thing.

Batchmates kami sa work. We're not exactly the best of friends pero wala akong masasabing masama tungkol sa kanya. In fact, at that time, he's the most decent guy sa office namin. Nung nagsa-start pa lang kami sa work, alam ko in a relationship sya kasi usually tumatawag sa office yung girlfriend nya that time or sakin magtetext yung girlfriend nya pag di sya makakapasok para ako magsasabi sa boss namin. They broke up din a few months namin nagstart mag-work. Then after three years, all of a sudden, he invited me na manood ng sine. I've never been in a relationship kaya hindi ko alam ang magiging reaction ko nun. Naging hesitant lang ako that time kasi yung close friend ko sa office eh crush na crush sya. Hehe.

It was Nov 2008 when we first went out. Yung panonood namin ng sine, nasundan pa ng ilang dates. And I would say wala akong na-feel na masama towards him. May respect sya sakin. Come Dec 2008, feeling ko mejo cold sya sakin. Iniisip ko baka busy lang sya kasi kasal ng ate nya tapos dumating din from US yung mom nya. The following year, January, hindi na sya nag-aaya na lumabas kami. Or kung lalabas man kami, group kami. Yung tipong kasama mga officemates namin. This went on for several months at talagang na-confuse ako kasi mejo na-fall na ako sa kanya. Ilambeses ko din sya iniyakan dahil nasasaktan ako tuwing nakikita ko sya. Dumating pa sa point na sa sobrang sakit, hindi ko na sya pinapansin. Dumistansya ako, which is napansin nya.

After a few months, mga bandang Sept or Oct 2009, ayan umaali-aligid na naman sya. This time, talagang guarded na ako. Hindi ko na sineseryoso yung mga labas labas namin. Until end ng Nov 2009, panay na naman ang yaya nya sakin na kaming dalawa lang. Mejo confused ako pero ayun, nahuhulog na naman ang loob ko sa kanya. As I've said before, desente kasi sya kaya ang hirap na hindi ma-fall sa kanya. Come Dec 2009, on one of our text conversations, sinabi nya sakin na masaya sya pag magkasama kami and that he can't wait na makita ako kinabuksan. Kilig naman ako. Come the next day, pagdating nya sa office, pagkakita nya sakin, iba yung ngiti nya sakin. Parang kinakabahan sya.

That day, he invited me for dinner kasi may sasabihin daw sya sakin. Kinabahan ako pero oo naman ako. After namin mag-dinner nung naglalakad lakad na kami, he stopped me and then he said na he loves me. As in love nya daw ako. Inexplain nya sakin bat sya on-off sakin the past months: 1) kasi daw hindi nya ako mabasa. Feeling nya daw mabait lang ako kaya sumasama ako sa kanya; 2) gusto nya siguraduhin yung feelings nya para sakin kasi 3) alam daw nya na never pa ako nagka-boyfriend kaya if ever sya magiging first relationship ko at di mag-work out, ayaw daw nya ako ma-trauma. I was so touched sa mga sinabi nya. Inexplain ko din sa kanya bat ako dumistansya sa kanya. At naiintidihan naman daw nya. Naging kami that night. And four years later, kami pa din. He proposed to me last December 31, 2013 and we're getting married next year.

In my opinion, only time can tell kung ang magtetest ng totoong feelings natin. With more time, mas magkakaron ka ng assurance sa sarili mo na pinag-isipan ko to ng mabuti bago ko to pinasok. Though I must also admit mahirap din kalaban ang time, kasi ang hirap yung puro ka assumptions na gusto ba ako nito or hindi. But at the end of the day, everything is worth it. Also, prayer does work. I prayed for months for an answer and na sana mawala hurt na naramdaman ko.

strawberryswitchblade, just like you, I used to overanalyze things. Ang sakit sa ulo. Nandyang maiiyak ka talaga. I'm hoping things will get better and that you will have a positive update on your story. Not necessarily you ending up with the guy but positive in the sense that you're not feeling the hurt anymore.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 06:52:17 pm by anirtak127 »

simang

  • Guest
Re: Really confused... Any advice on what to do next?
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 08:50:21 pm »
Stop doing anything and leave it. Obviously this guy is not that into you.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close