We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Oh my gosh 15 lbs? Is that okay? Hope your baby's safe!
mas naging prominent na yung baby bump ko at 4 months. pinapaupo na ako sa MRT unlike yung dati na parang bilbil lang.
@aquarius - Oh wow congrats! You must be so excited. On your 1st pregnancy, you lost 10 lbs at the end of 9-10 months? Do you experience nausea and vomiting until the end of your pregnancy? Wala pa kong morning sickness, thank God. But I don't wanna gain too much weight din. I wanna gain the average 25-35 lbs lang. I'm just scared kasi ang abrupt ng pagstop ng exercise ko. I used to go to the gym at least 4x/week pero ngayon bawal na.