We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Update: my new skincare regimenI am into organics right now and currently I am using the whole set of realnaturaorganics/naturaoorganics smart age reform set. I just added the following :AM: & PM last step ng regimen ko : raw unrefined shea butter (less sa morning if working days and more at night)PM every 2 to 3x a week : Raw African Black Soap.(don't apply the soap directly sa face) I put organic oils on the lather, like 2 to 3 drops. Not more than a minute sa face. rinse agad. Miracle Fluid
I'm addicted to skincare. LOL. I religiously stick to a skincare regimen and I'm seeing the benefits now. My skin has never been this better in my adult years.My night time skincare routine consists of:1. Double cleanse - cleansing balm2. Double cleanse - facial wash3. Micro-exfoliating cleanser (2x a week)4. Facial mask (2x a week)5. Acid toner6. Serum7. Moisturizer8. Eye cream9. Night cream10. Facial oil (though I often skip this these days)11. Overnight lip balm/creamTalking about skincare gives me some kind of high. Haha. I shared details of this regimen here:http://www.happymomster.com/2016/04/my-11-step-skincare-ritual.html
hi sis! what brand of overnight lip balm are you using? TIA!