We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mommies, I gave birth to my two boys yesterday, June 08, 2014 at 5:06 AM via emergency CS. Almost 30 weeks pa lang kami. I named them Joaquin Enrico (Kito) and Jacobo Ezekiel (Kiel). They are still under observation sa incubator cause they can't still breathe on their own. I'm still praying that wala na silang ibang complications.Mommies, please pray for my little ones. They really need it right now. Thank you very much.
Hello mommies, it's me again. 9 days na yung twin boys ko. They're still in the NICU and can't breathe on their own because baby Kito has chronic lung disease and si baby Kiel naman possible na may hole yung heart nya but under observation pa rin sila.We badly need your prayers mommies. I don't know what to do anymore, hinang hina na ako Please include my babies in your prayers, everyone. Thank you very much.