We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
joining mga sis! as per may last ultrasound last month EDD is Sept. 2! sa CGH ako nagpapacheck-up. any CGH patient here? may idea ba kayo how much estimated normal delivery at CS ngayon dun?
I read about the incident with dra. zamora, scary naman. I wonder if na incubator yung baby pero nag pass away parin. Pag sakin ginawa yan, my husband will be very mad. We can also afford to pay, but that's beside the point. Grabe talaga first baby pa naman.I'm thinking tuloy if i should be looking for another ob or if i should just stay with my ob now kahit mahal. So far, I have not heard of any feedback about her (positive/ negative online), over price lang talaga especially with CS. Referred kasi siya pero over price nga daw talaga, st lukes and MMC lang kasi siya affiliated.