Hi sissies!
Please see my supposed to be letter of complaint to Eloquente Catering addressed to the owner
Good day!
I knew that Eloquente Catering is making its name in the catering industry as one of the leading supplier for weddings in the country. I am writing in relation to my Complaint regarding your Marketing Executive Haidee Pervera.
Last February 9, 2014, I booked Eloquente catering to save the date as my wedding would fall on a peak season for weddings, trusting that my wedding requirements/plan would come smoothly. Unfortunate things happened along the way during the preparation. Upon starting my wedding preps last June, Haidee would rarely reply on messages thru text. She is using 3 numbers, 1 sun , 1 globe and 1 smart. Tried contacting her with 3 numbers, which is actually very confusing for a client like me for I have to try on what number would she prefer to reply. I tried contacting her thru facebook, (which I give her a consideration since this is personal) she said, she didn’t receive the photos of my venue in which I am inquiring for the rates of drapes. She texted me, requested me to email it to her personal email
hpervera@yahoo.com. I did not receive a reply, so I made a follow up with her thru
[textspeak!], she even initiated that the venue should be seen actual so that she can assess the venue. She said she will try the following day (June 22, 2014) because she has a event in RMCH. Texted her, we can even meet in SM san lazaro so that accompany her because my venue is not so much popular for weddings. Texted her the following day, still no response. I put into consideration that maybe she was too busy then. But none even one text whether she will push thru or not. Texted her July 12, 2014, told her I already found a new venue. No reply. Texted her that Sir Ren did the ocular already because he was referred by Haidee for the drapes this was July 30, 2014. Again no reply. I decided to call her up and make a follow up regarding the schedule for detailing. I was encouraging her before that day to have the ocular visit, or ask someone to visit the venue for the lay out. She did not. When we met last August 30, 2014, she was actually late about 30 mins, and when she arrived she was with her kids then. We were having the detailing but she has of course to look after her kids. Again I considered her situation as mom, but Isn’t she aware of the Job that she is into? Sacrificing Sunday for work? That is the nature of her job. I do appreciate her suggestions, and giving me my requested gay Emcee for my wedding. But then this was not yet confirmed.After the meeting she encouraged me to bring my parents along for the final food tasting for them to comment or suggest anything about the wedding set up and the food, which I appreciate as well. But regarding the emcee, I had to call her to give me feedback last Sept. 10, 2014 and remind her of the Emcee, in which she should have done immediately and in her own initiative.
For the final detailing, I texted her last Nov. 3,2 014, to make a follow up regarding the final detailing, no response, so I tried to call her. I can’t recall if the exact day. I asked her why isn’t she replying? She said, she had a three week event with bureau of customs, I mean I am also a client here right? If she is busy, then she can do it the following day etc. I tried to understand her and not stress myself out with her lame excuses. She asked for my availability on Nov 9, 2014 told her I am okay with that since I want to settle everything 1 month before my wedding. I asked her for the time, I did not give the time, again another consideration for her. She said 12:00 NN I even repeated the date and time, 3 times.I reminded her of the final food tasting from our chosen menu. Then I called November 9, 2014 Sunday, at around past 11 or 11:21 according to her, I was asking if I can pay bank to bank on Monday since I was not able to withdraw money from my account, she said, not a problem. She reconfirmed if I will push thru with our meeting, told her of course, why? She said, it was already 11:21 and she was feeling feverish, and reminded that our appointment was 12:00 NN. I told her I am with my parents’ just like our last conversation, they also have a taste of the food to be served on our wedding. She asked me if there was really an arrangement. Reminded her that she was the one who suggested that and even reminded her last time we spoke. A few minutes after that, she called up my cellphone number. She said, the food tasting will not push thru, because there is no cook available on that day. Which really turned me off. Imagine my parents and I were about to leave the house only to find our that Haidee is making her alibi that the cook did not report that day, which I really doubt because the moment we spoke and confirmed our meeting she should have coordinated that with the kicthen. She wanted to sched the meeting the following day, told her I have work, she said on Sunday , I said okay, because I didn’t want to argue with her. Luckily found someone, who has Ms. Jo – Ann’s number,I relayed my complaint to Ms. Jo – Ann Sebastian and promised to give me feedback the soonest. Monday,Haidee tried to call me using her sun and smart number, she even texted me to send her my email add. And then texted me again right after I texted your wife Ms. Joan regarding her concern, I told Ms. Jo- Ann I don’t trust Haidee anymore. She texted me that it was not intended for me. See how well she knew her clients contacts? Now I am not wondering why she didn’t even get to reply with my queries.This is how inefficient and unprofessional Haidee was after all the considerations I’ve done. I asked Ms. Jo – Ann that the least that she can do is to refer me to your other AE’s in eloquente who still has the passion in what she is doing, who has a genuine concern to her clients, who does not work just to earn but to meet customer satisfaction. But unfortunately she told me that there is really no choice other than Haidee, to relay my concerns to her If I ‘ll have problems with Haidee, and that you will be on duty on wedding day. With this I can’t just rely on what Ms. Jo Ann verbally committed to me. I can’t trust Haidee to take of our wedding. I also don’t have any assurance that you will be personally foresee my wedding, I don’t think I can even check on you for I expect myself to be busy on that day.
I wish to inform you that I used to work in one of the well known Caterers in the country just like what I told Ms. Jo - Ann, as a customer oriented Sales Person by profession, I know the demands of my job. The time, consideration and patience that I have to extend to my clients, so I know what I deserve and where to stand.I don’t demand for something that is not within the reach for what I paid for. What I want was very plain and simple. As this situation has caused me and fiancé so much stress and dilemma, I wish to cancel / not push thru anymore with my reservation with Eloquente Catering and I demand to refund my down payment in full.
I didn't submit this letter anymore, but this will tell what happened to me. I gave them a chance, Instead of cancellation, i just requested for change in sales person, I was endorsed to a person who was in maternity leave, but then I am so grateful to her, she was assisting my concerns, though she does not immediately reply, but because she was a nursing mom. She is now the contact person in charge for us.
But last Sunday she called me up, because Haidee was again denying what we have talked about in the detailing, she said, she only saw the pic for the VIP and guest table once. She was talking to me in full sarcasm, taht she was sure of all the details and that everything was written in teh contract, so sabi ko sa kanya, kaya nga hindi mo nilagay yung lights na binigay si sir Jeric! Again she said, hindi nman daw talaga. In short ako pa ngcclaim ngayon na meron pero wala, I told Grace nga, kung ano man bnigay nya eh di un na. Enough of the stress they caused me. sobrang bastos ni Haidee, considering that I am a PAYING client.
I find Haidee so bastos and unprofessional.
I thank the owner for assisting me with my concern, I am here to express my personal experience with Eloquente as a client. With regards to my wedding day, I hope everything will be in place as Grace is there to assist us, and the owner also told me he'll try his best to be there to ensure that everything is in order.
I will still give feedback on their service on my wedding day.
I am just lucky to have connections in the industry that i was able to communicate my concern personally with the owners.
happy preps guys! learn from me, all should be noted in the contract even a single detail.