watch now

Author Topic: Collagen Tablet  (Read 216170 times)

whynfrappe

  • Guest
Re: Collagen Tablet
« Reply #400 on: November 17, 2018, 04:56:15 pm »
Naka 50% sale po yung shiseido Collagen Powder sa Riverbanks Mall, mMarikina. I just came across their stall there. 1,200php nalng daw, pero good for 21days lang. I didnt get it since prefer ko tabs. Hehe  8)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Collagen Tablet
« Reply #401 on: November 21, 2018, 11:49:31 am »
^yan naman talaga price nya sa shopee legit stores nang walang discount. I always get my stash sa shopee before. First collagen love ko yan shiseido super effective. Sa japan naman, mga 900- 1k dun.

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Collagen Tablet
« Reply #402 on: November 22, 2018, 10:38:12 am »
sa pagkakaalam ko 6 tablets a day ang minimum not 6 tabs per intake kasi talaga namang magkakadiperensya ka nyan naku.

whynfrappe

  • Guest
Re: Collagen Tablet
« Reply #403 on: November 30, 2018, 03:05:50 pm »
Hi Girls! Anyone could recommend online shops na may authentic Youtheory, and COD available na may mabilis na shipping? hihi. TIA♥

The Lioness

  • Guest
Re: Collagen Tablet
« Reply #404 on: December 01, 2018, 05:47:26 am »
Been a user of (on and off) Youtheory collagen for 7 years now. 6 tabs per day -- 2 tabs per meal. No breakouts, no weird effects, only soft hair and skin. I actually reduce it to three times a day and let my vit C, E and my veggie diet do the rest of the job. so far so good.

username.taken

  • Guest
Re: Collagen Tablet
« Reply #405 on: January 24, 2019, 12:04:33 am »
I'm 26 and I'm thinking of taking Collagen tablets. I don't have wrinkles pa naman and I get a lot of "you could pass up as an 18 year old" but I want to make sure my face stays that way. lol. you know what they say, prevention is better than cure.  ;)

Question for long time collagen takers, how young did you start? what's the best brand to start with? I'm currently living in Canada so I'm looking for a trusted international brand sana that I can readily have access to.

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Collagen Tablet
« Reply #406 on: January 31, 2019, 03:18:49 pm »
Do you find the tablet effective?  Nahinto ako with injection pero effective sana talaga.

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Collagen Tablet
« Reply #407 on: February 07, 2019, 12:25:11 pm »
How effective is the sachet one from Shiseido?

I asked my derma about it and she said I should rather go with the injectables instead.

karenking

  • Guest
Re: Collagen Tablet
« Reply #408 on: February 14, 2019, 05:57:47 pm »
I'm 26 and I'm thinking of taking Collagen tablets. I don't have wrinkles pa naman and I get a lot of "you could pass up as an 18 year old" but I want to make sure my face stays that way. lol. you know what they say, prevention is better than cure.  ;)

Question for long time collagen takers, how young did you start? what's the best brand to start with? I'm currently living in Canada so I'm looking for a trusted international brand sana that I can readily have access to.

Hi, sis! Just to share. I started taking collagen when I was 28. :) And my two trusted brands are the Meiji (powder) and Shiseido (tablet). I go for the tablet pag summer, kasi easier consumption and hindi masyado dry ang skin. But during the extremely-skin-drying winter, i go for Meiji collagen powder. Mas feel ko ang hydration e.

Hope this helps.

easycomeeasygo

  • Guest
Re: Collagen Tablet
« Reply #409 on: February 19, 2019, 08:34:43 am »
Hi, sis! Just to share. I started taking collagen when I was 28. :) And my two trusted brands are the Meiji (powder) and Shiseido (tablet). I go for the tablet pag summer, kasi easier consumption and hindi masyado dry ang skin. But during the extremely-skin-drying winter, i go for Meiji collagen powder. Mas feel ko ang hydration e.

Hope this helps.

Saan po nabibili [textspeak!] Shiseido and how much po?

karenking

  • Guest
Re: Collagen Tablet
« Reply #410 on: February 19, 2019, 09:00:47 am »
Saan po nabibili [textspeak!] Shiseido and how much po?

Hi sis, I get mine from an Instagram seller, kosmelab.ph (2,120)

easycomeeasygo

  • Guest
Re: Collagen Tablet
« Reply #411 on: February 19, 2019, 09:28:06 am »
Hi sis, I get mine from an Instagram seller, kosmelab.ph (2,120)

Thanks sis. How many tablets per day po? What are the benefits po na nag effect sainyo? soft skin? may glow effect dn po ba? My skin is dry, I currently take Myra E pero I dont see any big effect such as nag glow talaga, medyo naminimize [textspeak!] namamalat [textspeak!] skin ko though

karenking

  • Guest
Re: Collagen Tablet
« Reply #412 on: February 20, 2019, 10:27:33 am »
Thanks sis. How many tablets per day po? What are the benefits po na nag effect sainyo? soft skin? may glow effect dn po ba? My skin is dry, I currently take Myra E pero I dont see any big effect such as nag glow talaga, medyo naminimize [textspeak!] namamalat [textspeak!] skin ko though

6 tablets/day, sis. Hydrated ang skin ko sis, hindi ako masyado bothered sa dryness basta consistent ang intake ko. Tsaka pansin ko ibang-iba ang glow ng skin.

succubus922

  • Guest
Re: Collagen Tablet
« Reply #413 on: May 19, 2019, 09:19:08 pm »
I've tried na yata all brands of collagen ever since I started drinking it in 2015. Medyo late ko na nasimulan yung inom ng collagen but I was on glutathione (Ishigaki) eversince 2011. Im in my early forties na but my skin is smooth siguro dahil talagang alaga sa sunblock and skin care, plus nga last 4 years I added collagen and stopped smoking in 2016.

I have taken Neocell (ang laki ng tablets), then Daiso, Youtheory, Belo,  then DHC, pati mga Japanese brands I took especially Shiseido, Orihiro and Meiji. Now, I drink na lang our own brand. hehe. Sa sobrang faney ako ng collagen, eto yung ginawa kong business.  Mine kasi is chewable type para hindi mahirap intake atchaka taas yung content.


CarelStrawberry

  • Guest
Re: Collagen Tablet
« Reply #414 on: June 25, 2019, 08:29:29 am »
Hello!

May nakatry na ba ng Collaslim dito?
Thailand product siya. Tinatry ko kasi bago pa lang wala pa naman akong makitang effect. Mura lang kasi siya tapos 2000mg na.

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: Collagen Tablet
« Reply #415 on: June 25, 2019, 01:03:35 pm »
I'm new to Collagen tablets, mag 2months pa lang ako sa Neocell although nakakamiss ako ng  inom either sa gabi (3 tabs)  or sa umaga (3 tabs) , may times na the whole day.
In fairness may nakikita akong glow sa skin ko at yung nails ko ang pinakanakitaan ko ng effect, ang tigas na niya now, unlike before sobrang dali ko maputulan ng kuko.
yung hair ko wala na talagang pag-asa lols.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Collagen Tablet
« Reply #416 on: August 12, 2019, 07:21:29 pm »
I'm 21 weeks pregnant and I have started taking Collean collagen powder when I was 3.5 months preggy. Cleared naman from my ob and it's recommended pa because it can help with breastmilk production. Yung first month ko, wala ko nakita effects at all and since I'm pregnant and part of it is hyperpigmentation, nag darken yung scabs ng wart cauterization ko na wala naman marks nung pinagawa ko. Now on the 2nd month of taking collagen, super ever glowing and smooth ng skin ko. The marks have become lighter and ibang level yung texture ng skin ko. I'll continue taking this na as part of my daily routine forevs hahah

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Collagen Tablet
« Reply #417 on: August 16, 2019, 01:30:25 am »
^sis twelvth_goddess, talaga? ok sa OB mo ang collagen powder? sa OB ko kasi during my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies, pinahinto nya ang pagtake ko ng collagen powder...bawal daw muna...pero kelangan ko sana ang collagen either in tab or powder form para sa likod ko, prescribed sakin yun ng ortho ko....kaso tigil daw muna...

now sa 4th pregnancy ko na to, di ko pa naitanong kung pwede, but I stopped taking it na din when I learned I'm preggy..

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Collagen Tablet
« Reply #418 on: August 17, 2019, 12:00:39 pm »
Yup just limited to a teaspoon per day. Collagen is just protein lang naman and sabe nya nga kung napapayagan nya nga ko mag caffeine (1 cup coffee per day), collage  pa. Basta no more than a teaspoon lang.

I guess OBs are different talaga. Etong saken, ayaw ako payagan magpa wax ng UA kaya hinde ako binibigyan clearance na kelangan sa Lay Bare.

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Collagen Tablet
« Reply #419 on: August 19, 2019, 11:14:42 pm »
Sis Twelvth_goddess, OB ko kasi medyo madami-daming bawal unlike my previous OB na ok lang within limits...


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close